Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:38:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin Die because of global Regulations?  (Read 4506 times)
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:37:54 AM

I don't think so Bitcoin would still remain. That regulation would only be more strict with the use of bitcoin and maybe they would add up tax for every transaction. But definitely it would take a long time before it would be implemented.

MISERICORDAE PROJECT

Activity: 56
Merit: 3

ONNI COIN! The New Paradigm!

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 05:41:25 AM

Frist China want to ban all the foreign exchanges in their country.
https://www.ccn.com/china-looks-ban-centralized-cryptocurrency-trading-reports/

then France Creates Working Group for Cryptocurrency Regulation
https://cointelegraph.com/news/just-one-person-found-to-have-caused-bitcoins-jump-from-150-to-1000-in-2013

then German Central Bank Director: Crypto Regulations Must Be International
https://cointelegraph.com/news/german-central-bank-director-crypto-regulations-must-be-international

Also India already setup a board for crypto regulation.

What is happening all over the world?Something whats soul purpose is to be decentralized will eventually be centralized?

How much do you think a global regulation on crypto will affect the overall market in this year?

Bitcoin will not die because of global regulations.

▰▰▰[ ONNI ]▰▰▰     ●●●Grüezi mitenand!●●●
Revolutionary Gold-Pegged SuperStable Price for Businesses
Bespoke HemiVolatile Price for Currency Traders
zoeylee
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:51:31 AM

I don't think global regulation of bitcoin will kill the bitcoin, it will rather strengthen and more reliable, global regulation of bitcoin, is what the world is waiting for, to make the bitcoin a hot currency, and universal acceptable.
Yes i agree, regulating it globally will strengthen BTC.  It will not die but will be more developed for the future. It is more reliable due to its upgrading policies.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Prodigye

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:53:22 AM

Well bitcoin has survived all this relentless regulation so far so chances are it will continue to survive, bitcoin is designed to be free from regulation. As long as people have access to the internet, bitcoin will exist.
gerasimo

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:41:09 AM

it won't kill cryptos. it's just alarming that they are really trying to control crypto. Cryptos were not designed to be controlled by one authority and so the governments see this as a threat to the central banks of the world.
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:46:08 AM

Bitcoin cant be regulated so then it will not die. Bitcoin regulation is only a theory and no one really know if it will be regulated. Everything in crypto is really unpredictable so we can't really say or comment any prediction but I believe that bitcoin will not going to die.

cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:49:58 AM

Frist China want to ban all the foreign exchanges in their country.
https://www.ccn.com/china-looks-ban-centralized-cryptocurrency-trading-reports/

then France Creates Working Group for Cryptocurrency Regulation
https://cointelegraph.com/news/just-one-person-found-to-have-caused-bitcoins-jump-from-150-to-1000-in-2013

then German Central Bank Director: Crypto Regulations Must Be International
https://cointelegraph.com/news/german-central-bank-director-crypto-regulations-must-be-international

Also India already setup a board for crypto regulation.

What is happening all over the world?Something whats soul purpose is to be decentralized will eventually be centralized?

How much do you think a global regulation on crypto will affect the overall market in this year?

It just needs clarity for them to finally understand how Bitcoin could help them positively. I don't think Bitcoin would go anywhere because they are decentralized and cannot be controlled by the government and banks around the world. Even if you destroy it's center core, that's not possible anymore for BTC to be stopped because it spreads in the decentralized network in the form of distributed ledgers. I could say that Bitcoin won't "die" because of global regulations. Just my two sats.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
innocentlamb

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:53:20 AM

No, I don't think that this can happen because the amount of people getting into crypto is increasing with every single day. Some of these people are in the government too if you know what I mean  Wink Nothing can stop the masses from achieving what they want and no government can tell these masses what to do and what not to do.
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:54:33 PM

bitcoin and the whole crypto system will never die! in it is now invested a lot of money! On the need for regulation, it is then very serious players with large wallets will be able to enter this market! after regulation, the market will begin to develop even faster and the entire economy will grow faster than the one! Now there are a lot of scammers with their projects and with their coins - it's people and the whole world is afraid! because already a lot of people have lost their money, and people have become very apprehensive because of this crypto market! Do not be afraid of regulation, it will give us even more money and opportunities!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
BossRoss89

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:17:35 PM

It should be useful for the crypto. Regulations are supposed to increase coins' credibility, which will most definitely be beneficial for the crypto market, IMHO.
cetald

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 08:23:22 PM

Governments of different countries constantly make different decisions on cryptocurrencies. Most of these decisions do not play any role. But the cryptocurrency market is very sensitive to these news

Marcsymon

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:46:19 AM

Governments of different countries constantly make different decisions on cryptocurrencies. Most of these decisions do not play any role. But the cryptocurrency market is very sensitive to these news

I agree with your opinion. Each different countries has its individual rules and regulation when it comes out in a decision. And I believe that those countries with diplomatic system will always think the goodness of each people, that will really respect each authorities when they want to make earn for their living, if it's indeed in a right and lawful means. So if crypto will be the means by the people ways of living, then the government will surely support it.
bogdasha07

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:58:50 AM

Of course, crypto-related news can have an enormous impact on BTC prices but at least at the moment I don't think that any information may "kill" Bitcoin. I think its history is just beginning.
ScrolLlock

Activity: 158

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:04:10 PM

which I am oblivious to the rule made only to restrict the use of Cryptocurrency officially so that the country's currency does not die. Bitcoin investments are global and personal so the rules have no effect on Bitcoin users.
And I see the rule does not affect the price of Bitcoin.
Mymikagab

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:03:35 PM

I think it's not because of the size of the bitcoin population not just to die in easy way.Then not all countries share or same both rules and regulations better if they know how bitcoin can help people.Before bitcoin was 50/50 in my country but because they knew how good the cryptocurrenzy is now they've supported.
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:27:07 AM

Why would it happen? I think that bitcoin is good at the moment and there is no way to see it dying because of a little regulation from some countries.
Not even USA or CHINA could stop it on the past, so why it would be dead from other countries? came on, be more creative at least.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
louis sean

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:14:16 AM

Bitcoin will not die in my opinion due to the many supporters it has.
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514

●●

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:41:51 AM

If all countries in the world forbid Bitcoin it becomes a sure thing Bitcoin will die for everyone and there is nothing else you can invest virtually.
The Generics

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:03:43 AM

Well eventually if that would happen it will give a big impact to those users like me. But as the time goes by i dont think it will die of the fast growth of bitcoins in the entire users of it.
Chetan04

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:20:50 AM

Market is volatile and people are speculating that btc will die but honestly i don't think it will. As someone in the above made a point that millions of people have invested lot of money in btc so it's not going to die for sure,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: