Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:36:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin Die because of global Regulations?  (Read 4503 times)
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:51:22 AM

Banning crypto did not even kill bitcoin in China so that idea just sounds like a complete joke. If a government impose regulation, they want people to follow a procedure so it would be easy to solve if there is anything wrong.
btctalk123

Activity: 274

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:57:29 AM

I think that some countries are afraid of cryptocurrency. They can not manage cryptocurrencies and try to do anything. Someone prohibits cryptocurrency, someone makes pathetic attempts to manage it. But this is ridiculous.

burgerpatty

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:15:53 PM

No bitcoin will not die because of global regulations if bitcoin regulate by governments then peoples will start adapt it also this currency get more investors, if some countries not regulate bitcoin there is no effect of bitcoin market because this currency have biggest market and investors world wide.
many countries can regulate according to their law and policies.

Thefrolly

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:30:27 PM

There's a reason why Bitcoin has survived this long. Cause government regulations cant touch Bitcoin and effect it in any way other than cause some minor trouble for people in buying Bitcoin. The decentralized nature of cryptocurrencies makes it immune to regulations and this is what the governments and banks fear.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
mileyley

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:41:41 PM

Regulations are good thing for crypto and if more countries come forward to regulate crypto then it is a good thing, regulations are better than ban and also we need to admit it the crypto has to be regulated sooner or later.  Bitcoin wont die because of regulations rather it will progress.
lillyann

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:08:27 PM

Frist China want to ban all the foreign exchanges in their country.
https://www.ccn.com/china-looks-ban-centralized-cryptocurrency-trading-reports/

then France Creates Working Group for Cryptocurrency Regulation
https://cointelegraph.com/news/just-one-person-found-to-have-caused-bitcoins-jump-from-150-to-1000-in-2013

then German Central Bank Director: Crypto Regulations Must Be International
https://cointelegraph.com/news/german-central-bank-director-crypto-regulations-must-be-international

Also India already setup a board for crypto regulation.

What is happening all over the world?Something whats soul purpose is to be decentralized will eventually be centralized?

How much do you think a global regulation on crypto will affect the overall market in this year?

It depends on how everything will be solved. I can not imagine BTC regulation. This is against the idea ...
Legwist

Activity: 180

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:51:56 AM

I strongly believe that bitcoin will not be dead even there will have a global regulations. Because it is a decentralized cryptocurrency, banks and government cannot control or stop it.
Pitagora87

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:04:23 AM

https://cointelegraph.com/news/just-one-person-found-to-have-caused-bitcoins-jump-from-150-to-1000-in-2013

https://cointelegraph.com/news/german-central-bank-director-crypto-regulations-must-be-international

What is happening all over the world?Something whats soul purpose is to be decentralized will eventually be centralized?

How much do you think a global regulation on crypto will affect the overall market in this year?

I think it will affect for sure , but it wont die , it's not the first time that regulations are involved in crypto . If u ask me they are even necessary if we want use btc or any other alt as our paying method bcs market worth bilions and it's decentralized  goverments must have they fingers in , just dont know how that will affect on crypto Sad
kapitansugat

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:04:57 AM

Ofcourse not, bitcoin will not die.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:16:11 AM

I strongly believe that bitcoin will not be dead even there will have a global regulations. Because it is a decentralized cryptocurrency, banks and government cannot control or stop it.
Yeah you right. any government will not be able to stop bitcoin. bitcoin has decentralized the system so even if the government implements any regulation. internally you can still easily use bitcoin freely. because the system will not change. but I think the global regulation will be very influential on the market
Ramonranger

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:40:51 AM

Talking about regulation, their are 2 kinds to determine what kind of Official Rule or Law. First, are they going to regulate BITCOIN as part of their currency in running their governemt economy with simply making ordinance to have tax in this kind of cryptocurrency!!?? Second, are they going to regulate to ban BITCOIN to operate in their country to protect their national currency.
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:43:41 AM

I dont think so. overll global regulations are improving greatly and changing everyday, it fluctuates but it only seems to get better.
imrul5

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:49:24 AM

Rules and regulations are important for every platform. But imposing too many rules and regulations on new and rising business is a bad thing. Cryptocurrency is a new and infant industry.  It needs time to be successful.  But I don't thing so called rules can destroy the BTC or any other cryptocurrency at all.
Lamborgini

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 08:54:19 AM

In my opinion, Bitcoin will not die.
Although many countries do not allow the use of Bitcoin I am sure there are many people from different countries who will continue to use Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is decentralized so that every Bitcoin user can affect Bitcoin's continuity in order to survive in the Cryptocurrency market.
btctalk123

Activity: 274

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:35:12 PM

I don't think the reason for world regulation Bitcoin can die in near future. It is a future of our money, the way to keep them from the corrupt government.

adamantasaurus

Activity: 700
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:11:04 PM

I think regulations will be annoying in the short term even more annoying in the long term but ultimately we will need them to be taken seriously and to get serious money into the space, most people won't risk high amounts of money in an unregulated market. Me personally I love the risk I love the wild west aspect of crypto but I think regulations can have a lot of good effects on the space as well as bad....
camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:15:40 PM

I think regulations will be annoying in the short term even more annoying in the long term but ultimately we will need them to be taken seriously and to get serious money into the space, most people won't risk high amounts of money in an unregulated market. Me personally I love the risk I love the wild west aspect of crypto but I think regulations can have a lot of good effects on the space as well as bad....

Yes, I think there will be good and bad consequences that will happen if bitcoin and other altcoins will be regulated because as we all know how the governments will regulate it and maybe it will make it more expensive, I guess.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Magic Sarap

Activity: 350
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:35:56 PM

It depends on how everything will be solved. I can not imagine BTC regulation. This is against the idea ...
Actually many countries plans to ban bitcoin, because it violates their law and limitations. Absolutely bitcoin will die because of global regulations, with continues of used of btc in illegal trades, transactions in black market and anomalies, Government have the rights to ban bitcoin on their country for their sake.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
akatos

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:41:11 PM

Regulation is coming, and that’s a GOOD thing because The SEC’s announcement that cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin are not securities is a welcome development and will allow for additional mainstream investment.
Individuals and businesses can now purchase cryptocurrencies knowing that they are not purchasing a security.
princebridge7

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:31:09 AM

will not happen, because Bitcoin is created not from the government, while who created it is his own government.

as it is Bitcoin it is the water that flows from the mountains looking for cracks to flow into the oceans.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: