Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:17:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin Die because of global Regulations?  (Read 4503 times)
adejoke444

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 07:51:45 AM

Bitcoin cant die because of global regulation, the regulations will help so that it will be trusted to many prospective investors who are willing to join.
tonlong

Activity: 726
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:54:40 AM

I do not think Bitcoin will die because of the global rules because the worst chance for Bitcoin is only in the following situations. If all sources of electricity, internet, and data communications across the globe are suddenly paralyzed, Bitcoin nodes will not be able to connect. Therefore, the whole system will become useless Seriouscode error, Splitting (fork), Government hand, Hacked, Appears competitor to Bitcoin, Market abandoned.
trangoccho

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:07:40 AM

I do not think this will lead to the death of electronic money ... but it really worries. It is also quite reasonable because many governments are aware that bitcoin may be a threat to centralized control banks currently. There are, however, many countries that consider Bitcoin as a legitimate industry and business. Bitcoin will not die
Senja Kemuning

Activity: 553
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:09:25 AM

I think global regulation is very big influence, of course if all countries agree to banned bitcoin then this will make bitcoin die, but I'm sure because many countries that get benefits and opportunities for profit so do not think to banned.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
lissandra3612

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:02:16 AM

It is not the first time the rules are related to encryption. They are even needed if we want to use btc or any other alt like our bcs paid market and decentralized branches have to have fingers on. You are right. Bitcoin has decentralized the system so even if the government enforces any regulation but I think the global regulation will be very influential in the market.
beinformed

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:17:40 AM

They will adjust BITCOIN as part of their currency in running their dominant economy by simply making tax ordinances in this electronic currency. In my opinion, Bitcoin will not die. I am sure many people from different countries will continue to use Bitcoin.
reighbut2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:26:38 AM

Frist China want to ban all the foreign exchanges in their country.
https://www.ccn.com/china-looks-ban-centralized-cryptocurrency-trading-reports/

then France Creates Working Group for Cryptocurrency Regulation
https://cointelegraph.com/news/just-one-person-found-to-have-caused-bitcoins-jump-from-150-to-1000-in-2013

then German Central Bank Director: Crypto Regulations Must Be International
https://cointelegraph.com/news/german-central-bank-director-crypto-regulations-must-be-international

Also India already setup a board for crypto regulation.

What is happening all over the world?Something whats soul purpose is to be decentralized will eventually be centralized?

How much do you think a global regulation on crypto will affect the overall market in this year?

I think the global regulation cannot affect bitcoin negatively in fact it can help to minimize fluctuation of market prices which can benefit to many investors.
interestinglie

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:31:23 AM

They will adjust to prohibit BITCOIN from operating in their country to protect their national currency. Although many countries do not allow the use of Bitcoin. Bitcoin is decentralized so that anyone using Bitcoin can influence the continuity of Bitcoin to survive in the money market.
idontcare

Activity: 363
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:37:14 AM

I think global regulation is very big influence, of course if all countries agree to banned bitcoin then this will make bitcoin die, but I'm sure because many countries that get benefits and opportunities for profit so do not think to banned.
Some independent states will accept Bitcoin. All countries know that Bitcoin is beneficial to the world economy. But now they have no control over Bitcoin and they temporarily banning Bitcoin in their country

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
badakjawa

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 11:45:53 AM

This will remove the value of the bitcoin essence. Bitcoin is a decentralized currency that is not bound by the laws of government. The rules function is only to limit. If the restriction is too tight, it may be quite influential with the market price.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Slayer21

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:54:28 PM

Bitcoin is a decentralized currency, Hence the essence of this is the lack of the ability to regulate it,It would be rather ironic if the decentralized currency could be destroyed in this way.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:48:28 AM

Some independent states will accept Bitcoin. All countries know that Bitcoin is beneficial to the world economy. But now they have no control over Bitcoin and they temporarily banning Bitcoin in their country

Again regulating is a lot different from banning. Certain aspects of bitcoin and crypto would need to be regulated if it wants to gain mass adoption. I don't see anything wrong with regulations as they're necessary.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Maveric99

Activity: 144

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:17:11 AM

I think not for the end of Bitcoin by the world government because while there are still many people interested in Bitcoin and not violating the norms of life so no one can dismiss it.
1993jochico

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:42:22 AM

Again regulating is a lot different from banning. Certain aspects of bitcoin and crypto would need to be regulated if it wants to gain mass adoption. I don't see anything wrong with regulations as they're necessary.
You are right, bitcoin can get more attraction if it is regulated on every country but before that happen I think BTC or crypto currency already used by most of the people in the world because lets accept the fact that most of the governments dont like it because it is decentralized we all know that all government's are corrupt.

dokhanh481548@gmail.com

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:43:58 AM

Finally, if the transactions from fiat currency to bitcoin are banned ... Actually, it will become quite difficult to use it. However, quite fortunately this will take time. So it is up to us to anticipate this and respond accordingly
indayburakday012

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:05:43 AM

Nope of course there is no way that bitcoin will die in fact this is a good news to every crypto lovers out there whose countries accepted cryptocurrency and regulate it for possible abusive used on the system. This will in fact encourage other people to get involve in cryptocurrency as it means that more ICO projects will be legits and will be registered to a certain country where it will be basing.
miniyou

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:15:42 AM

Bitcoin regulation and ban both are different if government ban bitcoin this can be create trouble to bitcoin but with regulation bitcoin currency value will be double because more and more investors took interest in bitcoin and demand will be high and supply will be low so bitcoin currency will be limited then its value will be high if government want to ban then its not possible because bitcoin transaction is P2P and digital so their is no control of government first they need to ban internet.
acreed

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:20:12 AM

Regulation and banned is different, some country may regulate bitcoin but it just prohibit some bitcoin features. Obviously bitcoin will die if no one country support it, but i don't think all country will completely ban bitcoin. Some country might regulate using bitcoin as transaction in their country but their let their people to do investment in there.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
1goldhunter001980

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:30:54 AM

Regulation and banned is different, some country may regulate bitcoin but it just prohibit some bitcoin features. Obviously bitcoin will die if no one country support it, but i don't think all country will completely ban bitcoin. Some country might regulate using bitcoin as transaction in their country but their let their people to do investment in there.
Yes I agree there are so many countries today that did not legalize the use of bitcoin but people are able to perform transactions related to crypto and this is the big evidence that crypto is very strong and can't be affected by any regulation imposed by different countries.
DewiKirana

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 12:03:43 PM

The global regulation of cryptocurency will definitely affect the bitcoin price. But if this global regulation gives a good impact on its development then I think cryptocurency will be a popular field and more and more in demand.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: