Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:03:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin Die because of global Regulations?  (Read 4503 times)
renc77

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:59:24 AM

Frist China want to ban all the foreign exchanges in their country.
https://www.ccn.com/china-looks-ban-centralized-cryptocurrency-trading-reports/

then France Creates Working Group for Cryptocurrency Regulation
https://cointelegraph.com/news/just-one-person-found-to-have-caused-bitcoins-jump-from-150-to-1000-in-2013

then German Central Bank Director: Crypto Regulations Must Be International
https://cointelegraph.com/news/german-central-bank-director-crypto-regulations-must-be-international

Also India already setup a board for crypto regulation.

What is happening all over the world?Something whats soul purpose is to be decentralized will eventually be centralized?

How much do you think a global regulation on crypto will affect the overall market in this year?

I think these countries wants to help Bitcoin in their own terms, they are not intend to destroy its capacity to help each person to have financial capabilities. These countries wanted their people to have a protected and safe systems of cryptocurrency.

Bitcoin will never die. It develops and adopt the culture of different places in the world Cheesy
letzdodiz

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:06:11 AM

Numerous legislature and nations are forbidding and discharge articulation to stay away from or cautioning against Bitcoin exchanging and buying,China is likewise prohibiting the bitcoin and more nations are controlling bitcoin, I figure this worry will transform it and bitcoin can roll out tremendous improvement soon, more people groups are coming and joining into bitcoin and spreading the bitcoin to the each edge of the world, it will be great sign for bitcoin for future
Helen1122

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:21:00 AM

Temporarily this can have a negative impact not only for bitcoin but for entire crypto currency market but for long term this can benefit for the crypto investor as crypto need to be regulated to ensure security of all crypto investor and to prevent money launderers to  abuse and exploit crypto market
taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:24:02 AM

Not at all bitcoin cant die with the introduction of regulation, regulation will only make it trusted by people so they can invest with confidence, it will also reduce the scamming project when SEC regulate it.
Falconmytyh123

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:43:15 AM

What? Will bitcoin die because of global regulations? I think no, bitcoin market will not affect by global regulations. If some people ask why bitcoin made regulations. Maybe because the price is high. But some government in some countries has support bitcoin. Smiley

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
nduvan

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:06:28 AM

As I think countries around the world will learn to accept bitcoin, because of the utility it brings. And the rules of the world are just rules to help Bitcoin grow even further to its mission-correct coding currency
BertoloyBTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:18:26 AM

No , I think bitcoin will not be hit by global regulation, even if countries will have their regulation to cryptocurrency , but I think bitcoin is circulating independently in the digital world as it is made as decentralized then it will not be affected or harm by this regulation.
mware

Activity: 390

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:25:01 AM

I don't really think that bitcoin will die due to government regulations. i personally believe these global regulations on bitcoin will rather strengthen it since it will bring some kind of control and stability which will attract investors in the long run
Fretcy

Activity: 395

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:27:56 AM

According to my view Bitcoin will not die of global regulations people only get worried by hearing about Bitcoin globalization people may be taking another step to make their Bitcoin assets secure . Bitcoin investors will buy more Bitcoin when the price decreases and be positive with Bitcoin . Rumors about Bitcoin that the government is going to regulate or going to take some measures in Bitcoin is a positive news for Bitcoin users because the price will come down and hence more people will come forward to invest in this field for business.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
lazygin006

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:34:52 AM

It won’t die but it certainly restrict the potential growth of the coin. Many people will get put off by the regulations but some will stay. So it will retain its position but a slight fall is inevitable.
Sexie

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:56:31 AM

https://cointelegraph.com/news/just-one-person-found-to-have-caused-bitcoins-jump-from-150-to-1000-in-2013

https://cointelegraph.com/news/german-central-bank-director-crypto-regulations-must-be-international

What is happening all over the world?Something whats soul purpose is to be decentralized will eventually be centralized?

How much do you think a global regulation on crypto will affect the overall market in this year?

As Bitcoin been created as a decentralised digital currency  ,a peer to peer and  there is anonymity for those globally using it ,  I think , it Will affect the Bitcoin community, if ever there will that global regulations. Or even a Very long process to  trace people who owned such Bitcoin and  another thing , corruption Will have a greater chances because regulating it Will impose higher fees , more people involve in every transactions.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
gorokill

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:04:44 AM

I do not think it will kill Bitcoin but it will affect the market price, as china out of the crypto market keeps the bitcoin and other coin prices down. because Bitcoin is a decentralized currency. transactions are carried out in a peer-to-peer manner, so it is difficult for a country or government to track bitcoin.
kenzruiz

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:21:55 AM

bitcoin is decentralized . it is distributed throughout the world . the government cannot ban it . it can trade freely through the internet . some countries now control the exchanges . but decentralized exchanges have become popular . the government's influence on bitcoin will be getting smaller and smaller
I guess not!, Bitcoin is really helpful, especially in the future, It is a online transaction that conveniently to people, with just a few clicks (your online transaction is done.) Why the Global regulations ban that?. Bitcoin is key to economic growth.
decidedung

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:31:14 AM

As far as i'm concern,  Bitcoin will not die because of Global Regulations. I think bitcoin will never be killed by anything or anyone
akihiro101117

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:33:35 AM

crypto currency and blockchain cannot be shut down by regulations even the worlds high power countries cannot do it because of its decentralize property.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
dotrang61549566@gmail.com

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:35:10 AM

I don't think this will prompt the passing of cryptographic forms of money... in any case, without a doubt it is stressing. It is additionally very intelligent on the grounds that numerous administrations know that bitcoin (and other crypto) can be a risk to the brought together control banks as of now have.
hongthoa498156@gmail.com

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:37:32 AM

I'm not too worried about the fate of bitcoin if global regulation is set because it will not affect any crypto world because what the bitcoin needs is non-regulation acceptance. The implementation of the regulation will only hinder the convenience of bitcoin transactions and investments because of their application only as a means of profit-making countries
Blanca_Gregory

Activity: 72
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:38:58 AM

Regulation is not necessary harmful to the currency. It is a complete ban like in the case of China that is not beneficial to the crypto market. One shouldn't have expected anything different from a government like the Chinese. However, to ask that the bitcoin remains unregulated is asking too much in my own opinion. It was always bound to happen at one point or the other. I hear Bitcoin is now the 6th currency in the world. So, the growth of Bitcoin is both good news and bad news. The more the growth, the more the regulation.
Stolivie

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:30:58 AM

Bitcoin is not affected or die in global regulation.Instead of dying bitcoin will become more expensive and highly economically investment.
We are expecting global regulation but on certain condition, which the government has to accept, I think that the most important is that bitcoin should remain as universal and decentralized currency and not a single country or government should have control over it. And then I think that we can expect that bitcoin will become more popular and expensive.
ammo121810

Activity: 325
Merit: 136

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:34:57 AM

With the global regulation bitcoin and other crypto currency will stay active and alive because it would be hard for the government to regulate it and not all countries are into it. There are still countries who are not aware and lack of understanding about crypto currencies.

Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: