Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 06:48:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin Die because of global Regulations?  (Read 4503 times)
ZazaG7

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:58:01 AM

The control of bitcoin by various states can not hurt it, if such control isn't intemperate, that is, it won't be coordinated at its forbiddance. Bitcoin regardless, sometime, ought to have experienced government direction, in light of the fact that the state can not imagine that it doesn't see the strolling on its domain of a costly advanced cash. Such direction is both in Japan for the advantage of the two individuals, and most bitcoin, and the economy of the nation.
delightme

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:05:49 AM

Not at all for bitcoin die because of global regulations rather it pump more energy and more reliable to bitcoin. Many investors are waiting for this global regulation of bitcoin in order to invest and support the crypto currency
Kwansimaa

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:08:07 AM

Bitcoin will not die because of regulations i think it will even be necessary as part of its process to be used as a global currency in the whole wide world. It is very necessary for governments agencies to do their necessary checks before they agree to it to legalized as a currency which can be used in countries.

crazymelons12

Activity: 238
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:14:10 AM

The term global regulation you mean is quite broad to be disregarded. So for me I think that there will be a greater effect to the situation the bitcoin market is now in. There was not a global regualation for now and yet the market goes down. How much more will we see if there would be more pressure from the government? Certainly I think it is not good for bitcoin.
fireman2001

Activity: 214

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 06:27:52 AM

I do not think that bitcoin (BTC) will die because of global regulations. More investors will invest in BTC as it becomes globally regulated.
bubblebubble

Activity: 616
Merit: 23

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:29:21 AM

Regulations will approve Bitcoin as an asset, so all people can see and buy it like investment fund, legally and regulated.
I think that rules help Bitcoin run.
Wonderced

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:56:23 AM

i dont think maybe will die because many people doing scam and many people inventors waiting to global regulations, it is necessary to our goverment to implement and give strength to provide good regulations.
Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:03:10 AM

Frist China want to ban all the foreign exchanges in their country.
https://www.ccn.com/china-looks-ban-centralized-cryptocurrency-trading-reports/

then France Creates Working Group for Cryptocurrency Regulation
https://cointelegraph.com/news/just-one-person-found-to-have-caused-bitcoins-jump-from-150-to-1000-in-2013

then German Central Bank Director: Crypto Regulations Must Be International
https://cointelegraph.com/news/german-central-bank-director-crypto-regulations-must-be-international

Also India already setup a board for crypto regulation.

What is happening all over the world?Something whats soul purpose is to be decentralized will eventually be centralized?

How much do you think a global regulation on crypto will affect the overall market in this year?

I don't think global regulation will cause bitcoin to die though it has somehow has an effect. Regulating means limiting one thing in one area. Though using the word global means it will be more spread and acknowledged by many countries, bitcoin will still continue to grow. They might regulate its usage for international purposes i guess. But overall it is somehow helpful for bitcoin. Reality speaking, some things are really need to be regulated.
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:07:49 AM

I do not think that this is possible. How we know that there are countries that have recognized bitcoin and cooperate with cryptocurrencies, namely countries such as Japan, Russia and Scandinavia and many others, and there are still countries that will recognize bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Nothing depends from us, we just have to wait and believe that everything will be okay.
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:12:05 AM
Last edit: August 03, 2018, 07:54:00 AM by wack slacker

Bitcoin has a regular user community and a lot of people own it. I do not think that Bitcoin will collapse because the market is always going to turn around and I realize that it will not happen . Hope will return to the market and the influx of money to make Bitcoin and a series of altcoin prices again.
The rules only temporarily make free cash flow Bitcoin has many scandals and as such will have a lot of people know.
jannatakter

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:21:47 AM

I do not think that bitcoin will die because of global regulations.Many investors are waiting for this global regulation  of bitcoin in order to invest.I think it is not good for bitcoin.
NinjaCryp

Activity: 171

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:26:55 AM

Unfortunately, I think that global regulation may limit somewhat the development and diffusion of the crypto market. However, bitcoin will not die on that. Because, there are many countries with positive and fair view about bitcoin, as well as the use of crypto in their economies such as Japan, Germany and Russia. I expect they will embrace bitcoin as an asset and ensure its development in the future.
luckyluigi

Activity: 239
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:56:10 AM

I don't think that this will ever happen because every country will have their own rules, it is most likely that we will not have any United global laws, that will regulate Bitcoin in all the countries in the world.
valeria03

Activity: 201

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:02:50 AM

My personal point is that global regulation cannot kill a Bitcoin. The reason is simple because it has not connected with the government's in the lower inside the countries. It is like independent country inside the country.
ponni92

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:20:27 AM

I do not think so because global regulations will make bitcoin more popular, bitcoin will promote all the features and utilities that are available to the community to understand and invest.
Phil315

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:27:45 AM

Bitcoin won't die because of global regulations. Although I am not really in support of regulation for Bitcoin, but I some feel that even if the regulation eventually happens, it may also has its own advantage we may not be aware of. Frauds and scams will be significantly reduced.
Syakir1989

Activity: 172
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:32:04 AM

Frist China want to ban all the foreign exchanges in their country.
https://www.ccn.com/china-looks-ban-centralized-cryptocurrency-trading-reports/

then France Creates Working Group for Cryptocurrency Regulation
https://cointelegraph.com/news/just-one-person-found-to-have-caused-bitcoins-jump-from-150-to-1000-in-2013

then German Central Bank Director: Crypto Regulations Must Be International
https://cointelegraph.com/news/german-central-bank-director-crypto-regulations-must-be-international

Also India already setup a board for crypto regulation.

What is happening all over the world?Something whats soul purpose is to be decentralized will eventually be centralized?

How much do you think a global regulation on crypto will affect the overall market in this year?

if bitcoin is still favored by people then bitcoin will not die and will last forever ...
although global regulation may affect the crypto market but the crypto world especially bitcoin will not die until whenever ...
cryptopranto

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 08:35:42 AM

Think positive..  Most of the countries regulating bitcoin. That means they are indirectly legalising bitcoin. That's also a positive sign of global adapting. And to become reliable it is needed too be regulated..
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:37:47 AM

Global regulations will always be like that. They will act according to the existing systems and laws. But sooner or later they will be creating ways and means in order to finally accept what is being widely accepted by the people. Regulations will not kill Bitcoin nor the entirety of cryptocurrency. Regulations will only make it legal and properly monitored. It may however be considered both a good and a bad development. Good because that is basically acknowledgement. Bad because anonymity might be compromised.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
vvibu

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:56:42 AM

Basically a country that forbids bitcoin
block access, censor users from domestic and foreign cryptocurrency exchanges

They assume Cryptocurrency is not real
Pseudo-financial innovations that have no relationship with the real economy should not be supported
These news outlets know they can fuk with the markets so they spread FUD and buy cheap.
You watch tomorrow they will be saying everything is fine and pump up the price again.
Rinse and Repeat.
we live in a world of manipulators
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: