Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:24:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin Die because of global Regulations?  (Read 4510 times)
POM

Activity: 547
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:19:40 PM

No, i don’t really think so. Money brings more money no matter what. I know there are bad sides of bitcoin but on the other hand there are allot of great advantages of it. Both governments and people know that already. So i don’t believe they will kill it with their stupid global regulations, i think they’ll only try to control it.
DisWhale

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

Improve your mode of payment with crypto

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 07:08:29 AM

Global regulations which hinder the patronage and trade with Bitcoin through the impact of fear into the people will be a great blow to Bitcoin, and there is no doubts about that. However, just as we have some countries against Bitcoin, there are also some countries backing Bitcoin and in this, Bitcoin will continue to survive.
axemelada

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:49:36 PM

2018 will be a year of significant additional regulation in the crypto community, and where and how it will happen can significantly affect the price of the currency. In recent times value of most currencies has declined markedly, but it is not necessarily related to regulatory changes, and the appropriate prudential regulation on a national scale may be useful for the health of the ecosystem of cloud money.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
tsinelas

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:31:27 PM

I don't think global regulation of bitcoin will kill the bitcoin, it will rather strengthen and more reliable, global regulation of bitcoin, is what the world is waiting for, to make the bitcoin a hot currency, and universal acceptable.
I agree, cryptocurrency is not affected on the global restrictions.Because crypto will continue to exist in the world wide web. Even though the market is in the real world the transactions was in the web and centralized. Maybe it will be just difficult in terms of converting it as fiat and also implementing cryptocurrency in the rel world.

▬▬▬▬▬      ▬     iCumulate         Investing in the future together           ▬      ▬▬▬▬▬
WHITEPAPER  ]     ████     PRESALE  /  Nov 30th - Dec 7th     ████     [   ONE PAGER   ]
▬      ▬▬▬▬▬     Twitter     ●     Facebook     ●     Telegram     ●     Medium     ▬▬▬▬▬      ▬
jowabol

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:35:28 PM

I think this is a troublesome time for speculators in light of the fact that the law is changing step by step. Be that as it may, for the individuals who need to store this is a decent chance to purchase. I don't figure it will bite the dust. We are discussing worldwide P2P systems. Governments can make as much controls as they need yet they don't have the way to authorize those standards and directions without putting into a colossal "worldwide coin reconnaissance organize" or truly meddling with fundamental human rights. The main thing what they can direct is getting the money for out for fiat. The control of bitcoin by various states can not hurt it, if such control isn't extreme, that is, it won't be coordinated at its restriction. Bitcoin regardless, eventually, ought to have experienced government direction, in light of the fact that the state can not imagine that it doesn't see the strolling on its domain of a costly advanced cash. Such direction is both in Japan for the advantage of the two individuals, and most bitcoin, and the economy of the nation. A wide range of control of bitcoin by those nations is to attempt and ensure their economies, obviously bitcoin as a decentralized advanced money can hamper such nations financial arrangements and tax avoidance, whatever means taken against bitcoin by those nations will just have little impact or effect on bitcoin due the immense capitalization of bitcoin. I think the bitcoin won't lose or bite the dust as a result of the worldwide direction. actually the bitcoin required the worldwide direction on what I read .Why is advanced cash so engaging knaves? Digital forms of money are an ongoing wonder and – similarly as with all new innovation – it sets aside time for controllers to get up to speed. Bitcoin was the first to pick up a universal notoriety as a computerized cash that could be utilized to settle exchanges after it was secretly made in mid 2009.
universal3ee

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:39:14 PM

A great possibility that bitcoin will die because of global regulations, but the more important thing is that if bitcoin supporters or even crypto supporters still in favor of crypto it will not die from the regulations is when people lose interest in it then will lead to the downfall.

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
Sergey698698

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:39:57 PM

I don't understand why people are so afraid of cryptocurrency regulation.There's nothing wrong with that.Large investment funds will not enter this area without regulation.After all, the regulation here will go more money and a positive impact on the course.
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 01:44:44 PM

Government wants to push regulations because they want  to control bitcoin and make it centralized over their terms. With that they can control over tax of each bitcoin transacted every single day and with that they can gain much control over the market as well.

ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:47:23 PM

Will not probably kill bitcoin, but probably decrease it's market value in general. It will greatly affect mass adoption because of its new legal practices.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:48:37 PM

Frist China want to ban all the foreign exchanges in their country.
https://www.ccn.com/china-looks-ban-centralized-cryptocurrency-trading-reports/

then France Creates Working Group for Cryptocurrency Regulation
https://cointelegraph.com/news/just-one-person-found-to-have-caused-bitcoins-jump-from-150-to-1000-in-2013

then German Central Bank Director: Crypto Regulations Must Be International
https://cointelegraph.com/news/german-central-bank-director-crypto-regulations-must-be-international

Also India already setup a board for crypto regulation.

What is happening all over the world?Something whats soul purpose is to be decentralized will eventually be centralized?

How much do you think a global regulation on crypto will affect the overall market in this year?

Are you worrying because you are thinking that the bitcoin will die because of global regulations? It is not possible because in my country bitcoin became more popular because of regulation. The citizens in my country are now freely to use bitcoins.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Eigig

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:52:00 PM

No, bitcoin will not die because of global regulations , because if bitcoin will not agree to be regulated by the government or any other institution ,it is still surviving for a period of time ,and bitcoin is nothing to be feared of,  because it is not a criminal kind of business and againts the law.
Kinslayer292

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:04:05 PM

I do not think regulators will be able to inflict damage to bitcoin. It is possible to manipulate the cryptocurrency price. But it isn't possible to forbid a mining.
valisa

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:10:02 PM

bitcoin will still be able to survive even though currently there are many regulations in various countries in the world that regulate bitcoin, bitcoin will still survive even its users will continue to increase and bitcoin will still be the winner
Popov_popov

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:13:28 PM

At bitcoin is now a lot of pressure and it is not known what will happen to him in the future.
insurgent

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:38:53 PM

https://cointelegraph.com/news/just-one-person-found-to-have-caused-bitcoins-jump-from-150-to-1000-in-2013

https://cointelegraph.com/news/german-central-bank-director-crypto-regulations-must-be-international

What is happening all over the world?Something whats soul purpose is to be decentralized will eventually be centralized?

How much do you think a global regulation on crypto will affect the overall market in this year?

Bitcoin can overcome all of that. Bitcoin is facing so many problems now but I still continue on supporting bitcoin no matter what. But I dont really think that bitcoin can be killed by global regulations.

SkustaClee

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:47:10 PM

Regulations are important because it is one of the best way to protect the people in using cryptocurrencies. There are always risks in using and buying cryptocurrrencies. The reason why the government are creating regulations because they want to protect their citizens.
jakezyrus00

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:47:58 PM

Hello guys. I just have some confusions. In my few months of doing cryprocurrency, I don't really know what is the reason for unstable value of bitcoin and other coins? What are those reasons why those coins are changing its price?
ralph_0608

Merit: 104

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:54:42 PM

Temporarily it may have a negative impact to cryptocurrenxy price but for longterm internation regulation may help cryptocurrncy more secure and may not be manipulated by big compnies or rich individual who only want quick profit from newbie investors.

Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:19:12 PM

Temporarily it may have a negative impact to cryptocurrenxy price but for longterm internation regulation may help cryptocurrncy more secure and may not be manipulated by big compnies or rich individual who only want quick profit from newbie investors.

well we have been never know the exact that may ever have to happen in bitcoin , so we are just to be able to make some speculation and hope for the much better than can happen on bitcoin i think the more supporters that it can be on bitcoin the more chances for this that may not have to die easily.
xuzukami

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:34:39 PM

It is true that global regulations are hindering Bitcoin's deal. But that does not mean Bitcoin will go to the brink of bankruptcy. Because of its influence not only in a country, there are many countries that allow Bitcoin transactions. The rules are global only to inhibit the explosive development of electronic money in the future only. Politicians want to manipulate all the activities of the coin and run it their way. Cool Cool Cool
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: