Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:16:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the bitcoin price recover?  (Read 2211 times)
Pinoyfan

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:26:19 PM

Early 2018 bitcoin prices slumped. When will the bitcoin price recover? How is your prediction?
In situation like this,we should not be panic. In the first place we already know that bitcoi price is not stable.Thats the risk but also the challenge.Do not worry, if it's down, it's definitely going to increase again.Proven and tested.Thats the way it is.
spinno

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:26:42 PM

Actually, the price of bitcoin will eventually recover. Right now people are panic selling their coins. This is causing the price to fall (this usually happens every year around this month and ends up recovering soon) and thus creating more opportunity for people who believes in bitcoin to invest in. Once again when people will start to invest on bitcoin, the price will end up recovering. I think this happens every once in a while and it doesn't really bother me even if it hits rock bottom. Something is behind this yearly dump and the worst thing we can do is panic selling. I see these times as the best opporutnity to invest more at a low price. It's also a good time
Now the bitcoin and altcoins are so dip their prices i dont know what happen to the market but i know the prices of bitcoin and altcoins will be recover as soon as possible to buy altcoins. I am thinking of investing in ethereum, I think 2018 is the year for it. Of course yes. Not becauae it was dumping right now that doesnt mean that it will continue until it has no value. It was normal to bitcoin to decrease its value becauae thats one characteristic of it, being volatile. Actually Im much excited right now when I saw that bitcoin price was falling because it was already happen before. The next to it was surely a boosts again. We just need to have faith and learn to wait for. Do not lose hope its normal.
11KaiFat

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:28:22 PM

Tomorrow bitcoin up tether capitalization up
glanmarc

Activity: 94

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:29:37 PM

Early 2018 bitcoin prices slumped. When will the bitcoin price recover? How is your prediction?

It will recover. Look from 469kphp last night now it is 566kphp. Just wait and you'll see how will bitcoin have a comeback in the market.
glanmarc

Activity: 94

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:33:05 PM

BTC DEAD.

No. BTC won't ever be dead. It won't happen. If you think that BTC is dead because its price drastically decreased you should sell your BTC now and find a Job. Investing in Crypto is not your Forte.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:34:27 PM

It is hard to day that the bitcoins will recober if everytime you look at the market the bitcoins value falls and always at red. But i am still hoping that the bitcoins will rise again because some rumors are saying that the bitcoins price will pump up to $50k in the market but even if they not achieve that i hope it will be more than $20k and when that happen i will sellnow all of my coins and start another one because it is hard to lose a lot.
NoviceInvestor

Activity: 113

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:34:42 PM

It will be recovered by the weekend Smiley.

When you say 'recovered', what do you mean? All the way back to $20,000? Or, do you consider a different level to be 'recovered'?
If you are told that the cost of bitcoin will be 20,000 or 30,000, from this something will change, will you believe it? )) Nobody can say with precision what the cost will be in Bitcoins tomorrow or in the future.

I'm not sure. But, people are making a lot of predictions for a short time period. I can have a look at what happens and this will help me understand the predictability of Bitcoin.
mulukey

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:40:16 PM

BTC DEAD.

No. BTC won't ever be dead. It won't happen. If you think that BTC is dead because its price drastically decreased you should sell your BTC now and find a Job. Investing in Crypto is not your Forte.
This is for sure and I think its time is around the end of 2 bitcoin will cross the $ 20000 mark that it reached a few months ago. I believe that bitcoin can grow as strongly as 2017 because it is receiving a lot of support from the community and investors from other traditional markets. Opportunities are great with new entrants.
Nissan-GTR

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:43:09 PM

No matter when it will recover, the price will still get into recovery we just have to wait a little bit more since we have already experienced it a couple of times ago and we can see that despite of all the dumps that happen, we can still much recovery especially when it comes to the price of it in the market which makes it more beneficial when that out growth happens. We just need to believe that no matter what happen, still Bitcoin can truly recover
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:47:37 PM

indeed at the beginning of 2018 this bitcoin price dropped dramatically but i have confidence if this will soon recover and bitcoin prices will increase again and i predict the price of bitcoin will rise again at the end of the February next
icoworld

Activity: 300

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:48:43 PM

I think that we will many times have seen how she fell, but again and again returned to her place and also grew higher
derigop

Activity: 200

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:49:40 PM

It will recover. It is just a business. It goes up and down.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:53:02 PM

Have many problems face of Bitcoin have an incoming fork have an korean banned and any others,
Do not panic Bitcoin price bounce back and pumped again in the marketcap after the trials end.
I believe in Bitcoin all of this are fixed as soon as possible being stronger cryptocurrency the price uprise
Upto 20 to30k usd for the of February 2018.

xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 11:31:50 PM

Have many problems face of Bitcoin have an incoming fork have an korean banned and any others,
Do not panic Bitcoin price bounce back and pumped again in the marketcap after the trials end.
I believe in Bitcoin all of this are fixed as soon as possible being stronger cryptocurrency the price uprise
Upto 20 to30k usd for the of February 2018.
It will not last long, once the issue and the negative speculation of bitcoin subsided, then the price will bounce. I also predict that prices will be normal again between February-March. We do not need to panic, stay calm.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
ikicha

Activity: 788
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:40:19 PM

This is same pattern, 2015,2016,2017 same pattern with this day. Big corrections and now price will be recover and go to moon. Now, market have big market capital, from $400B market capital to $500B market capital within one day
kevindjunaidi

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:44:13 PM

I think bitcoin prices will soon recovery and normal again, because now bitcoin prices have been slowly rising even though still below the initial price on January 1, 2018 before, but I believe in the end of December 2018 bitcoin prices could reach $ 30000 even more, so my advice do not ever sell your bitcoin.

bratbu

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:44:25 PM

Last 2017 was worst than the dip we have faced few hours ago,just relax market is recovering right now it will be okay few days from now.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
kadutz25

Activity: 172

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:48:28 PM

I think everyone is starting to know a bit more about bitcoin and I think more and more people are interested in bitcoin and the possibility of bitcoin prices will recover because bitcoin is increasing in the public interest
Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:49:55 PM

From the time the bid stock exchanges started futures trades on BTC I`m calm to the Bitcoin future al all.
Great money of the real economy was paid to this and it cannot drop like bitconnect anymore)
sstercan

Activity: 97

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:58:13 PM

i think it's a opportunity window for newcomers
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: