Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:57:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AndroidsTokens - ADT - proof of stake Coin - 66 Billion - Trade on Cryptsy!  (Read 130747 times)
portice
Legendary

Activity: 999
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 10:04:54 PM

Option 2, do the right thing

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sakuro

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 10:09:18 PM

Jag is killing himself here and probably doesn't even realize it

i do realize this is the most dmging thing that could have possible hapenned...i refuse to kill this project to a generic pump and dump development mappings of these alts.

ADT is doomed  to fail!

i love bitcoins
jagrapolite5 (OP)

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 10:12:17 PM

If anyone is interested: I have 10 million ADT to sell

I'll trade for nibble, ltc, btc, nvc

I guess no one cares that the miners are now wanting to dump their coins because of all the bickering going on

man i know ... lol this is more then bickering this is  him accusing me of bs and telling me i knew id have to pay half a trilligazzilion for his damn services, which i did not im guessing this is why he ignored me so now he can i fucked him on the pay and toss me the bad rep. i know how this work.

you're such an idiot, its unbelievable.

My bounty just went up to 500,000,000 (~10%), and it is in the form of a give-away thread to everyone, of which you maintain and perform payouts. The first post will explain where the donation came from, with a link to the pool, and this thread so people can read how much of an idiot you really are.

I have offered to sort this by paying you in LTC / BTC  here is your last chance give me a price in BTC or LTC and sort it out

this should have stayed in pm but you posted here for maximum effect

I told you there is no value of this coin in BTC yet, and i'm not going to accept a bribe, payoff, or whatever you'd like to call it to let everyone here get fucked by Jagra. Let me remind you, he began this fiasco's escalation. He shouldn't have insulted his coin's only pool operator repeatedly and refused to pay fair bounties to everyone involved. Where one minute "OMG that much money to everyone? THATS TOO MUCH" and the next "Are you kidding dood? my 3.4 billion to-date 66% stake in the coin is like nothing. it'll be nothing in like, a week. And even more will the paltry amount I've offered everyone in thanks for their support". Which is it Jagra? Whatever it takes for you to not pay justly?

Please, spare me.

you added that blue text after..... it wasnt there 5 mins ago. the 500,000 mill i would be much more then glad to pass out to ppl!!! yes i have no problems tossin them in a faucet or several, i do however have a huge problem of someone who has more then i do demanding a larger and larger price and bring up this is how much you have so give it, not once have you mentioned you have more.... if not, you deffinatly will tomorrow and x10 in a few weeks etc..........

...I have more than you do? with my 2% pool fee netting me ~38 million over 4 days? To your 3.6 billion. That's 9,000,000 / day. Im going to have more than you by tomorrow? and then 10 fold in a few weeks? etc?

This is the developer of the coin people. The mathematical cryptographic coin. Let me break this down for you Jagra: At the current rate of my pool's fees, it will take me 400 days to match your pre-mine. More than a year. Your math and sense of argument are fucking horrible. Yeah, my "doing nothing" 3.6 billion in a 400 day's time (which in reality costs real life money for the server, and time to manage) doesn't compare to your absolutely do far less than nothing, maybe an hour or two of mining blocks all by yourself until you're 3.6 billion rich before releasing the coin. You don't want to fight me on that playing field. Let's take it somewhere else then:

If you have a problem with paying out fair bounty fees, then you don't want a successful coin. I give you two options:

1) You pay me the fair bounty of say, 180 million (I'm sure many people would agree this is fair, likely already expected, as they expect others to be paid similarly from your absolutely ridiculous premine). You ALSO pay other major bounty claimers equal, or more than what you've paid me for my "first pool" bounty. No exceptions.

- or -

2) You take the 500,000,000 offer, and start the giveaway thread like in the deal. No, you will not get to magic it away into a faucet(s) where noone can see it. You will be giving it away in person, in front of everyone. That's the deal. (Also the reasoning why the thread exists, who's donation it is, a link to the pool, and a link to this thread for background information).

What will it be?

Imagine if you didn't try to snake out of fair bounties to begin with, your coin wouldn't have this bad publicity that you've caused.

dont insult everyone with this bs 2% dont tell me you dont have extra hash in there pool......you can look back on the thread and the premine is broken down to hours its 57 hour premine..... i had a 57 hour head start, which we achieved ennormus accomplishments,

my answer is on an earlier post scroll back a bit, and again i have NO problems passing out 500m i was planning on more then that for giveaways,
but i do have a problem passing a large amount to 1 guy thats already banking more then me off this coin and demmanding more, ....and repeadedly accusing me of being the rich one.

Places I trade and Get BTC/ALTS       www.coinbase.com
jagrapolite5 (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 10:13:28 PM

lol im working on it im working on it Smiley

Lollaskates

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 10:14:06 PM

If anyone is interested: I have 10 million ADT to sell

I'll trade for nibble, ltc, btc, nvc

I guess no one cares that the miners are now wanting to dump their coins because of all the bickering going on

man i know ... lol this is more then bickering this is  him accusing me of bs and telling me i knew id have to pay half a trilligazzilion for his damn services, which i did not im guessing this is why he ignored me so now he can i fucked him on the pay and toss me the bad rep. i know how this work.

you're such an idiot, its unbelievable.

My bounty just went up to 500,000,000 (~10%), and it is in the form of a give-away thread to everyone, of which you maintain and perform payouts. The first post will explain where the donation came from, with a link to the pool, and this thread so people can read how much of an idiot you really are.

I have offered to sort this by paying you in LTC / BTC  here is your last chance give me a price in BTC or LTC and sort it out

this should have stayed in pm but you posted here for maximum effect

I told you there is no value of this coin in BTC yet, and i'm not going to accept a bribe, payoff, or whatever you'd like to call it to let everyone here get fucked by Jagra. Let me remind you, he began this fiasco's escalation. He shouldn't have insulted his coin's only pool operator repeatedly and refused to pay fair bounties to everyone involved. Where one minute "OMG that much money to everyone? THATS TOO MUCH" and the next "Are you kidding dood? my 3.4 billion to-date 66% stake in the coin is like nothing. it'll be nothing in like, a week. And even more will the paltry amount I've offered everyone in thanks for their support". Which is it Jagra? Whatever it takes for you to not pay justly?

Please, spare me.

you added that blue text after..... it wasnt there 5 mins ago. the 500,000 mill i would be much more then glad to pass out to ppl!!! yes i have no problems tossin them in a faucet or several, i do however have a huge problem of someone who has more then i do demanding a larger and larger price and bring up this is how much you have so give it, not once have you mentioned you have more.... if not, you deffinatly will tomorrow and x10 in a few weeks etc..........

...I have more than you do? with my 2% pool fee netting me ~38 million over 4 days? To your 3.6 billion. That's 9,000,000 / day. Im going to have more than you by tomorrow? and then 10 fold in a few weeks? etc?

This is the developer of the coin people. The mathematical cryptographic coin. Let me break this down for you Jagra: At the current rate of my pool's fees, it will take me 400 days to match your pre-mine. More than a year. Your math and sense of argument are fucking horrible. Yeah, my "doing nothing" 3.6 billion in a 400 day's time (which in reality costs real life money for the server, and time to manage) doesn't compare to your absolutely do far less than nothing, maybe an hour or two of mining blocks all by yourself until you're 3.6 billion rich before releasing the coin. You don't want to fight me on that playing field. Let's take it somewhere else then:

If you have a problem with paying out fair bounty fees, then you don't want a successful coin. I give you two options:

1) You pay me the fair bounty of say, 180 million (I'm sure many people would agree this is fair, likely already expected, as they expect others to be paid similarly from your absolutely ridiculous premine). You ALSO pay other major bounty claimers equal, or more than what you've paid me for my "first pool" bounty. No exceptions.

- or -

2) You take the 500,000,000 offer, and start the giveaway thread like in the deal. No, you will not get to magic it away into a faucet(s) where noone can see it. You will be giving it away in person, in front of everyone. That's the deal. (Also the reasoning why the thread exists, who's donation it is, a link to the pool, and a link to this thread for background information).

What will it be?

Imagine if you didn't try to snake out of fair bounties to begin with, your coin wouldn't have this bad publicity that you've caused.

dont insult everyone with this bs 2% dont tell me you dont have extra hash in there pool......you can look back on the thread and the premine is broken down to hours its 57 hour premine..... i had a 57 hour head start, which we achieved ennormus accomplishments,

my answer is on an earlier post scroll back a bit, and again i have NO problems passing out 500m i was planning on more then that for giveaways,
but i do have a problem passing a large amount to 1 guy thats already banking more then me off this coin and demmanding more, ....

Do you not hear math? Reason? You must be trolling. What you just said there, has to be trolling.

If I had extra hash in that pool it would be my earnings and none of your concern? As in, I bought the hardware and pay the electricity and mine for ROI. That has absolutely nothing to do with you paying a bounty you owe. The fuck?

Oh, im not insulting everyone, just you and only you. You can't understand the basic math laid out before you, the deductive reasoning, none of it.

"but i do have a problem passing a large amount to 1 guy thats already banking more then me off this coin and demmanding more, ...." - Jagra

^ If you believe this Jagra you should not be a coin developer, and everyone should bail immediately. At this very moment you own 66% of all coins minted. It is impossible for someone to already be banking more off coins than you. Hell, your grammar and inability to understand basic concepts surrounding your own coin these last few pages should be red flag enough.
jagrapolite5 (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 10:17:35 PM

i am not trolling that is the repeat of my answer, and pointing fingers, which something i just learned from you.

Lollaskates

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 10:18:37 PM

i am not trolling that is the repeat of my answer, and pointing fingers, which something i just learned from you.

Let me just quote this here for posterity and humor:

If you agree to do this 500,000,000 bounty, you agree that it will be the giveaway thread I outlined earlier. None of this faucet shit, and it starts today.
jagrapolite5 (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 10:25:50 PM

i still dont understand why your doing this.... if you didnt have an ass for a mouth this wouldnt have even began, and ignoring me for 2 days avoiding talking about payments? the only reasoning i can think of anyone doing that is this......force to pay due oh i was ignoring you.... admittedly, how can i feel good about paying someone like that ? i have NO issues paying even trolls but this you did on your own i have been overcooperative with everyone from the start, but you ignored me. and now you start all this, this is not accidental.

jagrapolite5 (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 10:28:17 PM

If you agree to do this 500,000,000 bounty, you agree that it will be the giveaway thread I outlined earlier. None of this faucet shit.

yes zack said he will take care of the sending out and bookkeepings,

jagrapolite5 (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 10:30:44 PM

But the main thread will be on our official forums, we are a new coin and need the traffic.

Lollaskates

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 10:30:58 PM

i still dont understand why your doing this.... if you didnt have an ass for a mouth this wouldnt have even began, and ignoring me for 2 days avoiding talking about payments? the only reasoning i can think of anyone doing that is this......force to pay due oh i was ignoring you.... admittedly, how can i feel good about paying someone like that ? i have NO issues paying even trolls but this you did on your own i have been overcooperative with everyone from the start, but you ignored me. and now you start all this, this is not accidental.

You have now confirmed yourself as an idiot, thank you. You can only think of one reason someone would wait a few days to deal with a bounty? Only one, and that one reason is because everyone is greedy and a good pool op would negotiate his bounty over fixing the pool doing incorrect payouts? Has a day job? That bounties can wait, you have 3.6 billion what's the rush, its not like Im going to miss out on a bounty?

Of course, the only reason I did it was to screw you, mhm. Of course, that makes total sense. Of course.

I think you're the dumbest person I have ever dealt with on these forums.
Lollaskates

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 10:32:30 PM

If you agree to do this 500,000,000 bounty, you agree that it will be the giveaway thread I outlined earlier. None of this faucet shit.

yes zack said he will take care of the sending out and bookkeepings,

Yeah, you link me that thread so i can follow it.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 10:34:45 PM

Yup i agree, jag pay him 250 million and be done with it. This is fucking up the coin. Also when you say any decent miner has 2 billion coins now you are talking madness. After your premine up until now i think only  2 billion in total maybe 3 max exist outside of that.

Most miners hardly have 50M--100M.  Give the guy his bounty FFS or kiss the coin goodbye seriously.

It will be easy to clone this coin and actually pay out bounties. No developement will happen on this coin if people think you are hogging all the coins and not paying for work done.

I am pulling my miners off this back to cosmos for now. I cant afford to waste more time on a coin that is doomed by premine accusations from the start again. YOu have not paid out hardly any of this huge premine so far. There is no immmediate rush but now that you are seen not to want to pay any out it looks very bad.

Phenix has way way more development skills and still do have than any other coins really, and their premine and accusations around it has fucked that up very badly for now, i think they can come back with the strength of the sites they are putting up. But i and many others will not mine a coin that will never hit an exchange and have premine shite thrown at it forever.

Keep 1 billion 1.5 max for yourself and start giving the rest out asap. A billion coins is a fuck load, dont pretend it's nothing. Only huge miners will have close to that and not yet either.

You are the dev but lets look at if for real, you paid shake to make you a coin?

Someone can pay him or someone else to clone this tomorrow. People are mining this because they think its another infinite coin success. At this rate it will never been like that coin. It is getting hammered on this thread already. Start paying out bounties and get a real giveaway on this board running or seriously watch the coin die out in days.

I am pissed off i wasted days mining this already. Pull this around or we all lose out.

Lollaskates

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 10:35:31 PM

But the main thread will be on our official forums, we are a new coin and need the traffic.

No, that thread is on here. Stop trying to bury this or pull some shady shit to not have to pay it. Feel free to make a copy on your site, but it will be made here.
jagrapolite5 (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 10:39:38 PM

starting a job w/o discussing the ending result of the work or the pay is ........? it is your fault for this beginning. and all of this scenario.

your doing a good job to make me look like the bad guy, but who lost the attatude first, who didnt give me enough details second, who ignored me for 2 days third, who got demanding on even social standing.... this is some bs man and you know this. i have done my best to not tred on you and you seem to have no care.

jagrapolite5 (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 10:41:34 PM

No, that thread is on here. Stop trying to bury this or pull some shady shit to not have to pay it. Feel free to make a copy on your site, but it will be made here.

half here half on our site we need traffic dood we have like 10 ppl in there,  its like your purpusfully doing everything in your power to do as much dmg to this project as you possible can.

Lollaskates

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 10:43:13 PM

starting a job w/o discussing the ending result of the work or the pay is ........? it is your fault for this beginning. and all of this scenario.

your doing a good job to make me look like the bad guy, but who lost the attatude first, who didnt give me enough details second, who ignored me for 2 days third, who got demanding on even social standing.... this is some bs man and you know this. i have done my best to not tred on you and you seem to have no care.

You're doing a great job all on your own. You lost the attitude first, as seen in the thread actually. Go look if you want. Second, there were no details aside from the expectation of a fair and just bounty payment, as other coins have done in the past, and other bounty claimers of this coin other than myself deserve. You don't deserve 66% of the current sum. Bounty claimers don't deserve the 0.01% payout of your 3.6 million premine. Is that a joke?

Give up the ignoring already, its been explained and you're still an idiot. And no, you tred, and you tred roughly which garnered this response. Now deal with your consequences prick.

That 500,000,000 giveaway thread is on bitcointalk.org, Alternative Cryptocurrency forum like the rest of the giveaway threads. No hiding.
Lollaskates

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 10:43:41 PM

half here half on our site we need traffic dood we have like 10 ppl in there,  its like your purpusfully doing everything in your power to do as much dmg to this project as you possible can.

you can make a thread on there, but the primary is here. That's the deal. You can't break something like this up "50/50". When the 500mil is run out, its over.
jagrapolite5 (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 10:49:55 PM

half here half on our site we need traffic dood we have like 10 ppl in there,  its like your purpusfully doing everything in your power to do as much dmg to this project as you possible can.

you can make a thread on there, but the primary is here. That's the deal. You can't break something like this up "50/50". When the 500mil is run out, its over.

you are intentionally killing this project......  how can you not see past 1 month? you want me to drop everything now...befor it even hits the markets, when it hits the markets is when i can actualy afford bountysw/o droppin gazillions

how will the project continue if there is nothing to promote pay bountys or even upkeep in a month? or 2 or a year?

Lollaskates

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 10:50:43 PM

you are intentionally killing this project......  how can you not see past 1 month? you want me to drop everything now... how will the project continue?

tell me how even 5% of your premine (180mil) to each of the main bounty categories (which would be about 35% or so) is anywhere near dropping everything. You're killing this coin by refusing equality to the community. You expect us to back your coin? Please.

What's really killing you is you know all you had to do back then was just pay the fair bounty I was asking for and I wouldn't have been the wiser to what you're actually doing. You refused and argued, flip-flopped, made up things and threw out ridiculous numbers to try and get your way, now all the scrutiny is on you and now that I see what's really going on, I won't stop until everyone is treated fairly. Too bad.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: