Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:52:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SELL EVERYTHING!!!  (Read 3172 times)
77JohnDoe77

Activity: 840
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:54:47 AM

i know crypto since 2015 but i still believe price will rise again, is not permanent drop
in crypto i learn how to keep patient, 1 think i believe, hold+patient=profit  Grin

★  ★  ★ Commodities Trading Revolutionized ★  ★  ★
●  ●  ● KRATOS ●  ●  ●
Telegram ◆ Facebook ◆ Twitter ◆ White Paper ◆ Medium◆ ⌚ PreSale Live
NadiaHel

Activity: 336
Merit: 203

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:55:14 AM

Well, if you someday won a lot of money and then you lost it of course you´re in panic... but I don´t catch the hate. Crypto is always same: they say  BTC is going to fall, panic selling begins so they buy much more at a low price, and then the price rises again so "they" win a lot of money. Who? speculators, investors and co.
naufals4

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 10:58:42 AM

yeah i agree with you for you that loss everything from bitcoin it's because you can't predict about the price. the bitcoin always fluctuatif some days it'll go up and some days' it'll crash right now. just hold your BTC cause if you sell now you'll ended up loss. but if you can predict the price you can sell now and buy in the cheaper price

Maryverycool

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:59:08 AM

I can understand the behavior, you lost a lot of bitcoins, you lost all of your time, you were disappointed with bitcoin, so you made this decision.
harrypotter1229

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:00:30 AM

In every mature market, there is a lot of manipulation, and it is a market that is so immature in the digital currency. If someone loses money, of course, some people will make money, but the market is always moving forward. We can see that the transaction data of bitcoin in the past three years has increased by many times. I don't agree with you. I'll keep my bitcoin.
ahtremblay

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:04:12 AM

lolz... why do you compare the cryptocurrency with Bitcoinnect? They are very different. bitcoinect is a scam and it is good for you to sell all.

Za1n
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:04:57 AM

Sounds like you are conflating the Bitconnect situation with the general market of cryptos. If you been here since January 2017, than you know even at $10,000 BTC is up almost 10x since you first got in. Not too shabby I'd say.

Even as recently as early November 2017, $10k Bitcoin seemed like the moon. So really the market was overheated and $20k BTC came way too soon, I might even say $10k came too soon, it's fair current price, if there is such a thing, maybe only around $5-$8k or even less.

Anyway, Bitconnect was a Ponzi scheme from the get go and really had little to do with cryptocurrencies other than that is what is was basing the scheme off of. This would be like blaming the USD for Madoff's scheme a few years back.

So expect Bitcoin to correct to whatever it is going to correct to and then you can buy back in. If you have some coins left don't sell, but don't expect to recover your paper losses in the next few weeks either. Bitcoin and the other cryptos need some time to cool off and this will probably take a few months or more.

The last big correction in early 2014 lasted over 2 years, but I think this time it won't take as long simply because there is a lot more interest in the crypto space this time around and with the dip the big wall street money types who missed out the first time will surely be getting in.
ClutchThese

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:06:59 AM

The biggest problem I see is that less than 100 people control more than 40% of the bitcoins.

This opens the markets up to extreme manipulation. We see this with every major pump.  If you're in on the up pump... get out while you can. You'll make money but there is an inevitable fall back to reality. It's happened every single time. BTC will be far below the 7-8k a lot of you are thinking simply because of some buy support. Once it starts falling again, you will see a TON of people bailing. Sadly, this will be the end of them investing in the future of BTC. You can blame the pumpers for it's demise.

healthy climbs and falls would had led to it's success. This is not healthy. climbing from 1k to 20k within a month is NOT a healthy market. You have to be a realist. Don't let the prospect of making a million $ or more cloud your judgment. Take your money and invest carefully.

Signature for Rent - PM if Interested
vladimir21 (OP)

Activity: 212
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:07:27 AM

I'm gonna be honest with you all , i have been trading/investing since 2017.

I earned about 110.000 by trading and basically lost it all, i decided to sell the rest and just quit. I'm gonna explain why, this cryptocurrency market
is very manipulative and can easily be controlled and it will never stop. The icos/alts will always keep sucking all the btc cash so it will always be hard for btc to grow and
dominate.

This market is made to make money and profit from noobs it's like a bitconnect scheme. Every dollar that is made by someone, someone will lose money. Every dollar that
is made in this system will be sold to fiat and if there is low btc buy power it will mean that btc will only keep going down. This market is basically made to make
money from new users like a scheme. For example can you actually believe that if you would've put 10k usd into bitconnect you would have a monthly return of about 4500
every month by lending? This is unbelievably high which again means for every btc/dollar you lend out into this cryptocurrency system = someone will lose money that's
the main reason this market won't be there for long. Because it's basically a pyramid scheme.

f you stay here you will be fucked to death, and nobody here will care, much of BITCOIN is just about people stealing from the weak, like this HODL bullshit, where your supposed to hold on to a rock while it sinks,

R these PUMPERS going to be there for you when your broke? Hell no,

Most of the pumpers on this forum are bots, and they're ran by the exchanges to get the idiots to keep day trading

ALL EXCHANGES = WE'RE CLOSING OUR EXCHANGES BECAUSE WE'RE GETTING TOO MANY NEW USERS!!! NICE SCAM SCHEME

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You cannot compare the whole cryptocurrency with Bitconnect or anything lending/investing platform. I know bitconnect and what happened to them. You don't have an option or control unlike investing in cryptocurrency that you can do anything with your money.
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:10:58 AM

Its depend on the people being crypto trader more than year around 2017 jsnauary started i dint find any loss till the date yes some coins gone really low even i dint sell . Beauty of the crypto exchange you can keep your sell target price and keep as it is for long term may be year once it hit the profit point it will automatically sells . Its my startegy it never fails till a date .
Dagser

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:21:11 AM

You are trying to hard. Just invest and hold. And don't get me wrong, you want to get money fast.
It is possible to make money fast, but you need to do things right.
I hope you will change your mind.
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:22:53 AM

What you say are makes sense, but to me personally, this is the path I choose. If indeed the purpose of price manipulation and price fluctuations aims to reap the benefits, I just need to adjust themselves in order to also reap the benefits of it.

You've just been in the world of cryptocurrency since last year, and it's still fairly new. What about people who have been struggling since the beginning of the world cryptocurrency and still survive until now. How do you respond?
CaptainKid

Activity: 756

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:32:11 AM

I earned about 110.000 by trading and basically lost it all, i decided to sell the rest and just quit. I'm gonna explain why, this cryptocurrency market
is very manipulative and can easily be controlled and it will never stop. The icos/alts will always keep sucking all the btc cash so it will always be hard for btc to grow and
dominate.

This market is made to make money and profit from noobs it's like a bitconnect scheme. Every dollar that is made by someone, someone will lose money. Every dollar that
is made in this system will be sold to fiat and if there is low btc buy power it will mean that btc will only keep going down. This market is basically made to make
money from new users like a scheme. For example can you actually believe that if you would've put 10k usd into bitconnect you would have a monthly return of about 4500
every month by lending? This is unbelievably high which again means for every btc/dollar you lend out into this cryptocurrency system = someone will lose money that's
the main reason this market won't be there for long. Because it's basically a pyramid scheme.

This is your opinion and only you can decide for yourself. The market of crypto currency is really not predictable and many people lose their money. The strongest survive, the weak give up!
sanlakgun041988

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:33:51 AM

I think after few week BTC will come back to normal trend. It  is better to hold BTC now.
Man21

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:35:32 AM

Well since when in 2017 have you been trading then because I know this isn't a permanent drop. One year ago they predicted Bitcoin to be around 5k in 2018, so we're ahead of that anyways. It can't always go up. Selling everything now would only kill the market more.

Its good opinion and selling all of our asset now just will affect to market very bad.
I know maybe you frustate with tje current market move but you dont need to do this
sohel436290

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:36:54 AM

Sell Everything for not all time, your question is incomplete further I say for you please wait for a good time to sell I hope you know  Cryptocurrency is an always changing market. I think selling everything not good for you. I know at present time Bitcoin Price some low but see the statics last month & maybe future wait for you with a good news. I believe that end of the month Bitcoin sublist raising position again
just wait for the month end. I can understand your mood is not good this time so you thinking about it. finally, I will say for don't Sell Everything now wait for a good time
CryptoStallion22

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:39:02 AM

This is your life and your money. Nobody is trying to tell you not to do what you did...We are trying to tell you it's a bad decision.

This pattern has been seen for years now that in December - January the market goes down. I bet you will look back in 2 years time and realise this was one of the biggest mistakes you ever made.

Crypto is here to stay whether you believe in it or not!  Smiley
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:40:17 AM

dominate.

Are you telling us to 'exit all crypto markets'?  Cheesy Cheesy

You been trading for long time since 2017, you must be real expert, gonna sell everything on your call.

petrov trevor

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:41:50 AM

It's because of panic sellers that we are there precisely, it is necessary holder, we already have a lot of crash and each time it allowed to go even higher
meyklove

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:43:32 AM

That is why I keep away from that kind of investment scheme (bitconnect) and just do trading on my own because in trading you are the one holding and controlling your money.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: