Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:54:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SELL EVERYTHING!!!!!  (Read 5758 times)
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 05:38:34 AM

Putting ventures on bitcoin and any crypto currencies were already a risked  because the prices were unpredictable which it may difficult for us to decide when to buy and sell and even hold our tokens. It is inevitable that so many scams been lying around the web just waiting for victims to bite the bait. As of today hopefully bitcoin and market will bounce back and regain all the profits were loss during the price crashed.

nayeel

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:17:26 AM

i am don't agree to SELL EVERYTHING!!!!!because accidentally if i lost everything when i will stand.so care fully we need to teading.
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:58:02 AM

This is not the time to sell everything you have. If you have money then you should continue to buy. But if you think the market will continue to go down then you sell to buy at lower prices. But I personally find the bitcoin will not go down anymore.
For investment in bitcoin save some money first because if you sell everything for bitcoin and the price in the future drop more then what will you do? From where you fill this gap of losing your investment. Bitcoin investment should be a side business and not full job because it is not guaranteed. I think continue your regular job if you have and invest the money you do not need for your daily needs.
linesretweetG

Activity: 116

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:04:33 AM

Well, I hope no one here is going to sell now, when all the market is red.
This is the perfect moment to accumulate, buy more and make your cryptos stronger, waiting for the next pump.
Buy the dip, never sell Wink
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:08:11 AM

I advise you not to sell everything, if something worst happens, think of it as a lesson, so that in the future it does not happen again, so through that event you get experience and make no mistake when investing
In the very present situation when the market value of all the crypto coins is falling and that things are not going in the favor of the investors, it is better to hold everything which you have in your wallet instead of selling everything. If you will go for selling of the coins, then this will only result in loss of money and that you will only be left with the regret and nothing else.So, think wisely and don’t make any such decision.
It is worst decision to sell everything to buy bitcoin. Crypto future is full of risks and you may lose all or some of your investment. Better to invest extra money in bitcoin if you have otherwise it is not sensible to sell everything for bitcoin investment. The future of investment is not guaranteed and there may be deficits in the price in the future.
Ni-in

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:19:53 AM

Looking at the trend in prices it's an awckward period to be in Crypto.  It's also a time of new and developping tech, which is completely different from the things we knew, it changes banking fi.  As for all things price is made by ask and bid.  Perhaps you don't have to go all in, just a small position, join some airdrops, chose something you stand behind, that can make a difference and gives you some hope for the future. 
chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:30:04 AM

Yes,i sell everything like tokens that have a high price then after that i invest the half of my earn in ICO`s or bitcoin and many more that i think have a chances to success in the future. Then the rest of my earning is saving for the emergency fund for the future.

ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:41:55 AM

I'm gonna be honest with you all , i have been trading/investing since 2017.

I earned about 110.000 by trading and basically lost it all, i decided to sell the rest and just quit. I'm gonna explain why, this cryptocurrency market
is very manipulative and can easily be controlled and it will never stop. The icos/alts will always keep sucking all the btc cash so it will always be hard for btc to grow and
dominate.

This market is made to make money and profit from noobs it's like a bitconnect scheme. Every dollar that is made by someone, someone will lose money. Every dollar that
is made in this system will be sold to fiat and if there is low btc buy power it will mean that btc will only keep going down. This market is basically made to make
money from new users like a scheme. For example can you actually believe that if you would've put 10k usd into bitconnect you would have a monthly return of about 4500
every month by lending? This is unbelievably high which again means for every btc/dollar you lend out into this cryptocurrency system = someone will lose money that's
the main reason this market won't be there for long. Because it's basically a pyramid scheme.
Lolzzz funny. Before what do you think it is? Of course, foit anyone that gains money, there is someone else that is losing. It doesn’t favor the noobs pretty much unless it’s someone that has studied the market for sometime before getting and also getting in at the right time they should.

We all don’t make money from this business, whenever newbies get in, the price of Bitcoin increase and the old guys make money. When the old guys withdraw their profit made, the newbies lose money. That’s it, everyone won’t make profit. So if you’re doing this business, you’ve got to be careful. It is very risky and profit does not come at all times.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:26:17 AM

You better not easily affected with others You should be able to analyze and make your experience your key, do not let you fooled with fake coin for the umpteenth time and do not be greedy. And it seems that it is not necessary you better to seek information from the coins first before you buy coins

In the cryptocurrency, it is very important that we are patient enough to wait because when the things we expected to happen does not go our way, we become too impulsive to decide what we think is right and at the end, we regret being too impulsive.
Investment in Bitcoin and any other cryptocurrency is more than anything in this world. Putting your wealth here in this market is a very good decision if you are well experienced and knowledgeable person of this market. On the other hand your all wealth will be demolishing if you put all your wealth here on the intention of making profit. So do not think like this and consider your knowledge is everything for you so that you may be able to get success.
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:30:20 AM

I earned about 110.000 by trading and basically lost it all, i decided to sell the rest and just quit. I'm gonna explain why, this cryptocurrency market
is very manipulative and can easily be controlled and it will never stop. The icos/alts will always keep sucking all the btc cash so it will always be hard for btc to grow and
dominate.

This market is made to make money and profit from noobs it's like a bitconnect scheme. Every dollar that is made by someone, someone will lose money. Every dollar that
is made in this system will be sold to fiat and if there is low btc buy power it will mean that btc will only keep going down. This market is basically made to make
money from new users like a scheme. For example can you actually believe that if you would've put 10k usd into bitconnect you would have a monthly return of about 4500
every month by lending? This is unbelievably high which again means for every btc/dollar you lend out into this cryptocurrency system = someone will lose money that's
the main reason this market won't be there for long. Because it's basically a pyramid scheme.
Feeling sorry about the bad experience, but in my case i don't put any capital, I just following signature campaign and wait for pay outs, weekly / monthly. And its satisfied my effort. Trading is a gamble and if you are not satisfied with your profits, you end up nothing.
marcosfx

Activity: 303
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:10:17 AM

As long as I have my profits daily here, and I am existing with my family from bitcoin trading, I would consider this as worthy.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
Safebit.io

Activity: 50
Merit: 9

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:18:25 AM

Genius.

You've just described ANY market, ANYWHERE. The stock market is also designed to take money from the "impatient" and give it to the "patient" - Warren Buffet's words.

All economies are vehicles for trade and cooperation, and they enable us to fund projects and make things happen. The crypto market specifically is not regulated yet and thus more susceptible to market manipulation. That's all.
babycute123

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:37:41 AM

Yes, financial markets are always active like that. There are some people win, so many people will lose. Only those who experience and have discipline will survive
smartdealmaker

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:16:45 AM

dominate.

I'm holding and if you keep selling ill keep buying Smiley

heldertb

Activity: 242

Blockchain-based Financial Ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 11:07:49 AM

Yes, financial markets are always active like that. There are some people win, so many people will lose. Only those who experience and have discipline will survive

ya financial markets is not stable when it comes in low and high eco. condition we dont know,its a big cause of loosing and gaining eco cost but those who has more policy to about finance sector it makes succes and survive.

█▮▬█▀▀▀ YouHodler.com ▀▀▀█▬▮█
Keep Crypto. Get Cash
   Cool█▮ The highest Loan-to-Value ratio ▮ No minimum monthly payments and no hidden fees ▮ Major cryptocurrencies as collateral ▮█   Cool
Otsu

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:21:17 PM

In my own thoughts. I don't agree with this idea because it is a sign of a hopeless people. I mean, why just hold your coins for a couple of months and just try to monitor the price. Just trade a small amount of coins so that if ever you failed, you can still managed to go back and do it again but this time you will be wised enough.
Bugsbey

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:11:46 PM

Bitcoin has soared and plummeted, playing with a heartbeat, which is actually better for investors with high risk tolerance, because there is a lot of risk here. Bullish sentiment will naturally push up the price of bitcoin, and some political factors will have a big impact on the price of bitcoin.
That is true. And also those rich or big investors really affects the price of bitcoin. As a small investors we we will just watch and keep track of the price of the crypto coin. Taking risks to earn a living.
Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:36:04 PM

Bitcoin has soared and plummeted, playing with a heartbeat, which is actually better for investors with high risk tolerance, because there is a lot of risk here. Bullish sentiment will naturally push up the price of bitcoin, and some political factors will have a big impact on the price of bitcoin.
That is true. And also those rich or big investors really affects the price of bitcoin. As a small investors we we will just watch and keep track of the price of the crypto coin. Taking risks to earn a living.

Yeah, if you are a big investors then you can be one of the reason why bitcoin price increase, for now all I can do is just hold my bitcoin because I see that the price are still in the low price.
BitProCoin

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:00:57 PM

Please don't sell all. Cryptocurrency is here to stay. It is going no where. If you lost most of your money, it probably because you didn't make some good decision. But that should not deter you.
LovelyFLOWER

Activity: 181

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:10:53 PM

dominate.

[/quote

Some desperate persons are willing to sold their property just to invest in bitcoin because they also hope for the benefits of bitcoin to be rich. They bet their last breathe just to save their families. They keep on hoping for a miracle in their lives like me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: