Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:39:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SELL EVERYTHING!!!!!  (Read 5747 times)
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:54:35 AM

I'm gonna be honest with you all , i have been trading/investing since 2017.

I earned about 110.000 by trading and basically lost it all, i decided to sell the rest and just quit. I'm gonna explain why, this cryptocurrency market
is very manipulative and can easily be controlled and it will never stop. The icos/alts will always keep sucking all the btc cash so it will always be hard for btc to grow and
dominate.

This market is made to make money and profit from noobs it's like a bitconnect scheme. Every dollar that is made by someone, someone will lose money. Every dollar that
is made in this system will be sold to fiat and if there is low btc buy power it will mean that btc will only keep going down. This market is basically made to make
money from new users like a scheme. For example can you actually believe that if you would've put 10k usd into bitconnect you would have a monthly return of about 4500
every month by lending? This is unbelievably high which again means for every btc/dollar you lend out into this cryptocurrency system = someone will lose money that's
the main reason this market won't be there for long. Because it's basically a pyramid scheme.
I feel sorry for your lost but not every body has the same experience as you have.  You should have not invest something that you cannot affort to loose many successful investors can attest the intimes of price trouble one could either HOLD OR SELL.
It is all about management if you want to get rid of any kind if emergency or if you do not have money and have investment in the Bitcoin then this is bad if you do not have enough money to take care of other things. Consider everything important and keep a limited amount for investment so that you might not need to worry about other things happen in your life that harm your investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Salesman4coinZ

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:13:21 AM

Its a good advice for everyone to sell everything if you dont beliee in cryptocurrencies. But just remember they was a lot of people back in the day who also do the same with bitcoin at 10 dollars, and now they totally regret it. So if you can afford the loose, its maybe better when you just hold all your coins untill theres again a bull market. Selling in bearmarket is always stupid.
wildey

Activity: 1120
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:58:05 AM

yes, sell everything when you need money. but, if you don't need money, or don't need it, I think saving it will be better for now. because in my opinion, the market is currently recovering. so before it's finished, holding it is important.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
infonik

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:02:08 AM

I agree with you, for example, that the market is absolutely controlled, but I don't think investment coins will necessarily lose money. I think that as long as you curb your inner greed and desire, you can still make money!
cryptosyss

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:45:30 PM

No. The main rule of the economy: do not put all your eggs in one basket. Why don't we keep the part, just in case. Even the usual dollar market jumps in different ways.

██    FORESTING     ██
█ next-generation social media service █
based on blockchain technology
Crashing

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:14:36 PM

Every dollar that is made by someone, someone will lose money.

On a bear market like the current bitcoin one, traders only make money when other traders lose it. The one who buys will lose. It's indeed a zero-sum game.
But on a bullish market everyone can win, as long as the money keeps coming.
BTC_ADA

Activity: 116

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:04:18 AM

The position is interesting, many figures in senior positions of Apple did so because they are tired of nervous and experience UPS and downs,they are stable people,everyone decides for himself,I Leave all the cutlets of the crypt in their portfolios.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:22:39 AM

Seeing the fact that the current market conditions are difficult then being patient is better than selling everything to buy crypto, when the conditions look better then sell everything is a good thing.
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:55:55 AM

yes, sell everything when you need money. but, if you don't need money, or don't need it, I think saving it will be better for now. because in my opinion, the market is currently recovering. so before it's finished, holding it is important.

I dont think that selling everything is a good idea.  I know that when you enter here you had your coins in higher value from the value now so if you sell your everything you might loss your money instead of gaining from it.

Do not sell your everything,  just sell some of it if you really need money. But as long as you dont really need it keep , hold and wait until the price rise again.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:26:38 AM

I think you are not suitable for trading and maybe you cannot control the patience you have so that your mental condition is disrupted and eventually sell all the assets you have.
husnanparebok

Activity: 182
Merit: 43

Just Post Junk Posts

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:25:59 AM

This market is made to make money and profit from noobs it's like a bitconnect scheme.

your opinion is too naive. You are too quick to conclude something. do not judge something without comprehensive research. thinking that crypto currency market is like bitconnect scheme (ponzi scheme) was a funny opinion. You can see the prosess of market of company shares. Actually, crypto trading is like company shares. There are also many good new ICO projects, clear products, realistic roadmaps, innovative features and revolutionary ideas. developed by experienced team with special skills according to their jobs.

so, don't judge crypto market as a bitconnect scheme because of losing a lot of money. "do not blame all students because a few bad students". Don't blame all cryptocurrency for a few scam project.

mia khalifa

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:41:59 AM

It seems that the education you get about cryptocurrency is still very lacking. It is proven that you can still be fooled by a bitconnect system that has a scheme like Ponzi that is not good and terrible. You must be able to study cryptocurrency deeper.
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 01:45:38 PM

Just to be fair there are some legit projects out there are really doing for the crypto communities and really stand out for a long run. I know there are also projects that ended up as scam and mostly are ICOs that just to make cash cow for investors and sucking up all the money and run away. That kind of ICOs are still blatant and rampant as of today as we speak. So just be vigilant before entering to an investment where could lose all the money we worked out for.

tumokatok

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:27:30 AM

Why do you say to sell everything? I will stay consistent on the investments I make because I believe in bitcoin rises. If you are not sure you can sell your property. And I will remain patient and consistent in my investments.

patience in seeing the market is now a test for other bitcoin or altcoin holders, in addition to patiently waiting for better prices, you can also invest in the short term to get your daily income
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:00:26 AM

I earned about 110.000 by trading and basically lost it all, i decided to sell the rest and just quit. I'm gonna explain why, this cryptocurrency market
is very manipulative and can easily be controlled and it will never stop. The icos/alts will always keep sucking all the btc cash so it will always be hard for btc to grow and
dominate.

This market is made to make money and profit from noobs it's like a bitconnect scheme. Every dollar that is made by someone, someone will lose money. Every dollar that
is made in this system will be sold to fiat and if there is low btc buy power it will mean that btc will only keep going down. This market is basically made to make
money from new users like a scheme. For example can you actually believe that if you would've put 10k usd into bitconnect you would have a monthly return of about 4500
every month by lending? This is unbelievably high which again means for every btc/dollar you lend out into this cryptocurrency system = someone will lose money that's
the main reason this market won't be there for long. Because it's basically a pyramid scheme.

Selling everything right now is a very bad idea because the market prices today is dropping so hard and the best thing to do is just hold your coins and be patience enough to wait for the price to market to pump up again.

Muspion

Activity: 127

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:52:04 AM

You cannot control the patience that you have so that your mental condition is disrupted and eventually sell all the assets you have so I think you are not suitable for trading
malah

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:34:42 AM

we must be able to think wisely, investing in crypto currencies has a high risk and we must know that and must be brave and ready to face whatever will happen, if we have a good strategy and understand about crypto currency then we can get profit , don't need to have to sell everything

samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:13:41 AM

dominate.

Selling everything right now is a very bad idea because the market prices today is dropping so hard and the best thing to do is just hold your coins and be patience enough to wait for the price to market to pump up again.

If your are about to sell your coins now meaning you will loss money from it.  Example you bought your coin amounting 100k and now the coin is just 6k meaning you will just loss from your investment rather than gaining.

It is better to think first before entering here.  Invest if you have some extra money,  dont sell your everything just to enter here. Its to risky to lose your thing that you provide for you and your family.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
CRYPTOGANGSTERs

Activity: 114

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:59:07 PM

No, it will be a rash decision, because cryptocurrencies are the future and it makes absolutely no sense to sell them.

██    FORESTING     ██
█ next-generation social media service █
based on blockchain technology
crpytpublica

Activity: 110

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:52:09 PM

Do not rush, and sell cryptocurrency in such an unstable situation. In the event, the sale will lose the invested funds to a greater extent. Hold it till better times.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: