Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:57:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm gonna sell my house  (Read 6979 times)
petrov trevor

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:55:33 AM

A few more months to live in the street and soon you can buy 5 of house ahah
avilsd

Activity: 111
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:57:30 AM

Why not go into some altcoin hmm? Risk it all, think of it as playing the lottery but with better chances! Good luck if you actually did it, and meh if its a troll attempt. Whatever you do, there's going to be money in cryptos regardless
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:01:01 PM

I am sure we touched the bottom today. so i am going to real Estate Dealer for selling my house and buy bitcoin. I suggest you all do that
If you want to sell your house yes please, I will not follow it. Because selling a house is very risky, if the bitcoin price keeps falling again and we've sold the house to buy the bitcoin price now what would you do ?? so I'd better look for a safe not to sell a house.
petrov trevor

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:02:10 PM

Ahah with all the people who sell their house for bitcoin, suddenly we will have a real estate crash to compensate for the bitcoin crash!
attentionSicker

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:05:22 PM

Are you serious? You are going to sell your house just to buy bitcoin knowing that the bitcoin's price is going down now. But what if after you buy bitcoin it never rise up again and did not reach your expectations? Its a huge gamble you know. In the end, whatever we say it's still your decision to make because it's your property.

E l i g m a           AI-driven and blockchain-based cognitive commerce platform     
│| ███████████ |│    JOIN PRESALE   ★  March 20th  ★     │| ██████████ |│
WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      MEDIUM
lelylely

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:05:55 PM

I am sure we touched the bottom today. so i am going to real Estate Dealer for selling my house and buy bitcoin. I suggest you all do that

That's a good idea, surely you in the future will benefit greatly. It will be a good time to buy bitcoin, a good plan and the results will be maximized.

Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:06:08 PM

If you want to sell your house yes please, I will not follow it. Because selling a house is very risky, if the bitcoin price keeps falling again and we've sold the house to buy the bitcoin price now what would you do ?? so I'd better look for a safe not to sell a house.
It is a funny though, most of us here are doing bitcoin because they wanted to earn and to invest house and car in the future, but I don't know that there are also people who are willing to sell their house just for them to earn bitcoin, well I don't see any problem with that since we do have different strategies in investing in bitcoin.
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:06:13 PM

You do realize it takes weeks at the very minimum to sell your house right? You need to have a survey performed, pay solicitors fees, write up contracts and exchange legal documents. By the time this has finished BTC will likely have rallied back up to the $14,000 mark, thus wasting your time.

Sell your house for an upcoming altcoin if you're truly brave, you might become filthy rich (or more likely bankrupt).

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
WhoKn0ws

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:06:39 PM

I’ve never understood those who like to gamble with their life on such large stakes. If you’re that confident go for it late best of luck to you.
ramayor

Activity: 102
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:15:07 PM

This is so impractical. House is your daily need. If you can live without house then go. It is like risking your safety and such to earn money. Earning money takes time not instant, so good luck then.
sp01_cardo

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:21:04 PM

You have a crazy mind. If you want to sell your house and buy bitcoin then go. Dont encourage other people to sell their house too. We need a house where we can stay, we call this home where our family lives happy and this home is very important.

▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram    Twitter    Medium    Reddit    Youtube
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
adjudicator

Activity: 281
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:24:50 PM

I think you have a crazy mind. Although it can be a good idea but be practical you have your own house so just save a little amount of money and if will bigger enough that is the time that invest the savings that you have.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
procopiapao

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:33:22 PM

It's too risky for that. Selling your own property for investing in bitcoin sounds crazy. But if you know how to manage it and if you have the strategy to grow your money then, maybe it's fine. Just be careful and intelligent.
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:55:22 PM

I hope you are just joking here.

Because... Well, what you are "planning" to do is just dumb. You cannot be sure of the value the bitcoin will have. You cannot be sure it will still exist within 1 year. And even though you may carefully watch the market, you may miss some revealing trends...

Selling your house is... well rather definitive as a decision. Where will you go? You understand, I guess, that even if you makehuge profits.. you will be unable to use it for daily needs, right?

If this is just a joke.. Well sorry but it is not a funny one. There are enough scams already existing to avoid trolling "for free". If this is serious.. Wel I hope you will think about it twice before doing this  Huh

urosan

Activity: 46
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:05:04 PM

Ohh really? Well good luck with that!
Keep us posted how it'll go.

Just an idea: that would be interesting blog(at least blog if not vlog and maybe documentary in future) to read/watch.. Think about it. Just document all step by step(daily) with proofs (paperwork, contracts etc.). I bet it would be hit all over the world Smiley
Vin183~

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:06:46 PM

woww is so cool. But, in my opinion it is a very risky action. If something happens with bitcoin we can lose our home.
dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:15:40 PM

Nobody know what Will happen in the future of bitcoin.. I suggest you don't sell your home, just invest some money as you can, you must keep your asset.. be wise in Investment.. if you do that and the price of bitcoin continue to down, you Will lost your home and you can't get profit..
fern123

Activity: 94
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:20:47 PM

Is it really worth it? To selling your own house by buying bitcoin? After selling your house, what will you do next? live on the streets and beg for money because you sold your house to buy bitcoin?

✪GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain✪  
◉ http://gowithmi.com/◎☛https://twitter.com/GoWithMi_GL☚◎https://t.me/gowithmi_en ◉
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:23:20 PM

sounds like a perfect plan

what could go wrong

You sleeping in a sidewalk, and or sleeping with your relatives.  Picture out the horror of your relatives you invading their space with your own personal agenda.  Anyway, I guess it is best to invest in bitcoin today but we should always set a reserve to ourselves and our family.  Invest what we can afford to lose without affecting the comfort of our family, friends and relatives.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:25:23 PM

Go ahead and sell. Buy as many as you can now and just live in some cheap ass apartment in the mean time. You'll definitely get a boat load of money once this whole bitcoin crash fiasco settles. Just make sure you have enough money with you as you do this. You still have to find a place to stay and some grub.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: