Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:35:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FLOGMALL - An international e-commerce site  (Read 33261 times)
Melody Jelly

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:05:06 PM

Hello! The project looks robust and promising, but who’s this idea is? What kind of experience do the creator/creators have?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crypto Happy

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:01:50 PM

Hello! I’ve read some sections of the WP. I have questions now. For example, how can you be sure of the reviews that are made on goods or online-stores? It's already been experienced in traditional system. Usually, reviews are written either by cheaters, or creators and sellers of goods.
You did read the WP, but not carefully enough. Flogmall will collect honest feedback, because there will be a smart contract between the seller and the buyer making the review. This isn’t an anonymous procedure, as people are used to take it now. Smiley
It’s a positive point! Manipulating the opinion that takes place in the reviews on the major trading platforms now pushing me away from online purchases. And what else do these new smart contracts bring to the next level?
Sun Sky

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:42:38 PM

Hello! I’ve read some sections of the WP. I have questions now. For example, how can you be sure of the reviews that are made on goods or online-stores? It's already been experienced in traditional system. Usually, reviews are written either by cheaters, or creators and sellers of goods.
You did read the WP, but not carefully enough. Flogmall will collect honest feedback, because there will be a smart contract between the seller and the buyer making the review. This isn’t an anonymous procedure, as people are used to take it now. Smiley
It’s a positive point! Manipulating the opinion that takes place in the reviews on the major trading platforms now pushing me away from online purchases. And what else do these new smart contracts bring to the next level?

The quality of the product will be guaranteed in addition to feedback. The seller will get cash payment only when the goods are received by the buyer.
fidcom

Merit: 102

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:58:29 PM

The quality of the product will be guaranteed in addition to feedback. The seller will get cash payment only when the goods are received by the buyer.
This is also one of the basic elements of the system.But this concerns payment schemes rather than quality. And what else about quality?
Synthetic Ice

Activity: 448
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:17:30 PM

This is also one of the basic elements of the system.But this concerns payment schemes rather than quality. And what else about quality?
But such a payment scheme ensures that the purchase has actually taken place.
Liquid Intellect

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:23:21 PM

Flogmall guarantees the quality of the purchased product and its compliance with the declared characteristics on the basis of smart contracts.
The volume of problems of this kind in traditional trading via the Internet is very big at the moment.
Go2Coin

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:32:36 PM

interesting idea!
what if your site get blocked in any country? do you have any thoughts in how to prevent it?
Real Miracle

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:27:38 PM

Flogmall guarantees the quality of the purchased product and its compliance with the declared characteristics on the basis of smart contracts.
The volume of problems of this kind in traditional trading via the Internet is very big at the moment.
Yeah, I agree. There’s a lot of deception and fraud. And is the delivery quality somehow regulated with the help of these contracts?
jnet1.co

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:49:10 PM

Hi guys. And how will the price of the MLC-token change in the course of the project development in opinion of the members of the forum?
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:21:38 AM

One big story about visual content, or why video is still better than text

Friends, hello! We were asked recently "What do I need Livestore for?  I can easily watch video on youtube. How do you want to surprise me?". Therefore, we would like to answer this questions immediately! All advantages of Livestore and visual content are mentioned in this post! Let`s go!

In his question our opponent did not take into account some of the most important features of the project, that are the key ones and do not regard Livestore and video sales. However, first let's tackle the question of the need for these innovations.

Why is Livestore necessary, and how is it going to deal with problem of the confidence to the seller?
Initially, video is more attractive way of interaction with the audience. First, it provides an opportunity to increase conversion and helps users to understand the product better. As the statistics shows, after watching the video the volume of sales was raised in the online store by 64-85%.

Secondly, let's confess to each other honestly. We do not like to think. It is easier for buyer to watch video in which an unknown man will tell everything about the product, and even turn it around in front of the camera. It's easier and more pleasant than reading a long and tedious description, even if it contains the most incredible technical features. It is always more interesting to see clearly how GoPRO shoots, rather than read about the resolution of 4K video.

Statistics shows that 55% of users watch video content carefully, and this is the highest indicator among other types of content. So, people are already saying that until 2020 all online stores will be turned into video sales format.

The industry is developing fast, until recently we had mobile phones with IrDA, and a 2.0 Mp camera was considered as luxury. There was neither technology nor especially the Internet. And today we can make funny videos with cats, immediately post them on youtube and get likes and views. And it is really cool!

We have already written about our collaboration with Viuly, and if you didn't notice this text, then pay attention now. Viuly is a decentralized video platform based on blockchain. And they kindly provided for FLOGmall the opportunity to host video of our users on their platform.

Now all our video-stores will be stored and placed under the guidance of our new partner. Also, with Viuly, we agreed on a new format for video sales, which will allow to buy goods from FLOGmall directly using the video on Viuly. Functional device and working version of our technical integration will be available in the coming weeks and each of you will be able to go to FLOGmall in order to create your own video-store.

In general, it is hard to escape a conclusion that thanks to video content, the whole industry is changing radically. The buyer has the opportunity to become better acquainted with the goods, the seller has the opportunity to sell goods more profitable. Companies that use video in their marketing, from year to year, increase profits by 49% faster than the companies that do not.

Video content is a new step in the development of e-commerce. The step is high enough. No doubt.

⚫⚫⚫      FLOGmall          ⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫          WHITEPAPER   ⚫⚫⚫
FOR USERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD
⚫⚫⚫               WEBSITE      ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER         TELEGRAM               ⚫⚫⚫
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:30:01 AM

interesting idea!
what if your site get blocked in any country? do you have any thoughts in how to prevent it?

So far, we have not faced such a situation. But if that happens, it will solve the problems as they arise

⚫⚫⚫      FLOGmall          ⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫          WHITEPAPER   ⚫⚫⚫
FOR USERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD
⚫⚫⚫               WEBSITE      ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER         TELEGRAM               ⚫⚫⚫
Horas1976

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:46:20 AM

interesting idea!

So far, we have not faced such a situation. But if that happens, it will solve the problems as they arise

The Flogmall team has described all the possibilities, a very good attitude to deal with the problem, in the hope that both Flogmall will flourish.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
Sun Sky

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:13:44 PM

Friends, hello! We were asked recently "What do I need Livestore for?  I can easily watch video on youtube. How do you want to surprise me?". Therefore, we would like to answer this questions immediately! All advantages of Livestore and visual content are mentioned in this post! Let`s go!

In his question our opponent did not take into account some of the most important features of the project, that are the key ones and do not regard Livestore and video sales. However, first let's tackle the question of the need for these innovations.

Why is Livestore necessary, and how is it going to deal with problem of the confidence to the seller?
Initially, video is more attractive way of interaction with the audience. First, it provides an opportunity to increase conversion and helps users to understand the product better. As the statistics shows, after watching the video the volume of sales was raised in the online store by 64-85%.

Secondly, let's confess to each other honestly. We do not like to think. It is easier for buyer to watch video in which an unknown man will tell everything about the product, and even turn it around in front of the camera. It's easier and more pleasant than reading a long and tedious description, even if it contains the most incredible technical features. It is always more interesting to see clearly how GoPRO shoots, rather than read about the resolution of 4K video.

Statistics shows that 55% of users watch video content carefully, and this is the highest indicator among other types of content. So, people are already saying that until 2020 all online stores will be turned into video sales format.

The industry is developing fast, until recently we had mobile phones with IrDA, and a 2.0 Mp camera was considered as luxury. There was neither technology nor especially the Internet. And today we can make funny videos with cats, immediately post them on youtube and get likes and views. And it is really cool!

We have already written about our collaboration with Viuly, and if you didn't notice this text, then pay attention now. Viuly is a decentralized video platform based on blockchain. And they kindly provided for FLOGmall the opportunity to host video of our users on their platform.

Now all our video-stores will be stored and placed under the guidance of our new partner. Also, with Viuly, we agreed on a new format for video sales, which will allow to buy goods from FLOGmall directly using the video on Viuly. Functional device and working version of our technical integration will be available in the coming weeks and each of you will be able to go to FLOGmall in order to create your own video-store.

In general, it is hard to escape a conclusion that thanks to video content, the whole industry is changing radically. The buyer has the opportunity to become better acquainted with the goods, the seller has the opportunity to sell goods more profitable. Companies that use video in their marketing, from year to year, increase profits by 49% faster than the companies that do not.

Video content is a new step in the development of e-commerce. The step is high enough. No doubt.

Great news!
It looks like the most exemplary bounty company now. Everyone likes and pleases - the project itself, the team's work, news and of course the fees.
Crypto Happy

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:20:14 PM

Yeah, I agree. There’s a lot of deception and fraud. And is the delivery quality somehow regulated with the help of these contracts?
Hi all. Flogmall the dream of online shopping. Revolutionary project, I wish good luck to you guys!
I am sure that with this project all working inconveniences will disappear !!
fidcom

Merit: 102

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:55:05 PM

thanks friends! this is great news and I'm very happy!
I still have time to save money to participate in your project)
Digital Galaxy

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:30:20 PM

Hi! I’ve noticed that most managers are from Russia, but the project is launched under the Estonia legislation. What advantages does the project get due to this fact?
Melody Jelly

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:18:38 PM

Tell me please, how many sales of coins can there be all in all? I’m a bit confused. There are private-sale,pre-ICO, ICO, etc..
Real Miracle

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:47:32 PM

When is the close date of this ICO?
Liquid Intellect

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:45:48 PM

When is the close date of this ICO?
As far as I know, the ICO end on June 26.
Synthetic Ice

Activity: 448
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:35:11 PM

Hello. How do to pay for your tokens? is it possible in dollars?
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: