Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:57:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FLOGMALL - An international e-commerce site  (Read 33261 times)
jnet1.co

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:19:45 PM

Flogmall will provide a decentralized online store (like amazon) but I could also open my own website accepting Flogmall tokens for paying?
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:50:53 AM

A safe transaction, or what to do if you are a skeptic person, but you really want to start buying online

Hello! Are you ready for interesting facts? In 2017 figures of retail sales in worldwide e-commerce equaled $2.3 trillion, and according to the forecast for 2021, revenues from such sales will grow up to $4.88 trillion.

Why are people still afraid of online-shopping despite such figures? We conducted a survey among our users and the most popular answers to the question are:

Fear like "expectation-reality"; when the reality has not borne out the expectations.
Unwillingness to pay for shipping;
Fear of an advance payment, or even the whole amount of payment to an unknown person and to be duped. To give money personally to the seller-consultant is somehow safer;
Desire to get at least some guarantee documents, but ....
The last point, as it turned out, is the most important. Therefore, let's talk about it. How to be assured that your purchase will reach you safe and sound, or at least it will be just delivered to you. Without the call to a lawyer and other legal persons

To protect the interests of buyers from fraud, on our site there is a service called  "Safe transaction", within which FLOGmall acts as a kind of arbitrator. The transaction is done with the help of smart-contract and MLC tokens.

Making a purchase using Safe transaction, the seller receives payment only after the goods are received by the buyer. That is, until your order is on the doorstep of your house, and you do not confirm it personally, the seller will not get your money. Otherwise, you have the right to open dispute about this transaction.

As soon as the seller sends the goods, the buyer receives a track code to track the shipment and can control at any time at which stage of delivery his order is.

What will happen if the buyer wants to "dump" the seller? Buyer will not want it, because he will be motivated to close the deal in order to get an additional bonus in the form of Mallcoin tokens and a positive rating as a site user.

The most curious people will ask: What other advantages does smart-contract have? Only using smart-contract you can get the most truthful information about each seller. Smart-contract records all the nuances of the seller-buyer relationship, therefore, only the person who actually made the purchase would be able to leave a feedback about the product. So you avoid thousands of sweet but fake feedbacks and reviews.

That's all for today, my friends. We are sure that only with FLOGmall you can achieve such level of trust. So, go safely to alpha version of the site, and let's start getting acquainted with e-commerce industry with cryptocurrency! Time flies, and you are still without purchases.

We meet at FLOGmall!

⚫⚫⚫      FLOGmall          ⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫          WHITEPAPER   ⚫⚫⚫
FOR USERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD
⚫⚫⚫               WEBSITE      ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER         TELEGRAM               ⚫⚫⚫
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:53:39 AM

Flogmall will provide a decentralized online store (like amazon) but I could also open my own website accepting Flogmall tokens for paying?

Write direct message to us. We will consider your offer. Theoretically it's possible

⚫⚫⚫      FLOGmall          ⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫          WHITEPAPER   ⚫⚫⚫
⚫⚫⚫               WEBSITE      ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER         TELEGRAM               ⚫⚫⚫
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:54:47 AM

Hello. How do to pay for your tokens? is it possible in dollars?

Hello!)

You can buy our tokens for different crypto:
- BTC
- ETH
- Dash
- Doge
- Kick
- Litecoin
- Ripple

Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:48:49 AM

Hi! I’ve noticed that most managers are from Russia, but the project is launched under the Estonia legislation. What advantages does the project get due to this fact?

Hello!
Estonia today positively refers to cryptocurrency projects, which is why our company has Estonian registration.

Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:56:30 AM

Tell me please, how many sales of coins can there be all in all? I’m a bit confused. There are private-sale,pre-ICO, ICO, etc..

PreSale
Period: from December 14 to January 14.

Pre-ICO
Period: from 22 February to 22 March, 2018.

ICO
Period: from 26 April to 26 june, 2018.

Sun Sky

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:57:50 AM

so, you are going to connect consumer to the manufacturer? but is it going to solve any real, actual problems?
Digital Galaxy

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:20:37 AM

Are there any conferences or showcase of your team members where we can actually meet and discuss with the team. I think those interactions will increase the popularity among the common people and investors.
Crypto Happy

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:39:21 PM

It is not clear how is the delivery going to be performed! and what about the ordering process? when the platform is launched, what do i do to make an order?
Melody Jelly

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:23:04 PM

This platform has very easy and balanced substructure, ATES bring in profit to us. i will use this project cause its seems so clear.
Liquid Intellect

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:11:22 PM

This platform has very easy and balanced substructure, ATES bring in profit to us. i will use this project cause its seems so clear.
Yes, ATES is really a very good service. Smiley
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:18:36 PM

Hello! I’ve read some sections of the WP. I have questions now. For example, how can you be sure of the reviews that are made on goods or online-stores? It's already been experienced in traditional system. Usually, reviews are written either by cheaters, or creators and sellers of goods.
You did read the WP, but not carefully enough. Flogmall will collect honest feedback, because there will be a smart contract between the seller and the buyer making the review. This isn’t an anonymous procedure, as people are used to take it now. Smiley
It’s a positive point! Manipulating the opinion that takes place in the reviews on the major trading platforms now pushing me away from online purchases. And what else do these new smart contracts bring to the next level?

In my eyes it is very difficult still to get absolutely neutral reviews. There are many ways to influence the reviewing process. Even if there is a smart contract, someone could still be bought outside the system to enter into a smart contract and submit a positive review.

Synthetic Ice

Activity: 448
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:41:28 PM

Hello! I’ve read some sections of the WP. I have questions now. For example, how can you be sure of the reviews that are made on goods or online-stores? It's already been experienced in traditional system. Usually, reviews are written either by cheaters, or creators and sellers of goods.
You did read the WP, but not carefully enough. Flogmall will collect honest feedback, because there will be a smart contract between the seller and the buyer making the review. This isn’t an anonymous procedure, as people are used to take it now. Smiley
It’s a positive point! Manipulating the opinion that takes place in the reviews on the major trading platforms now pushing me away from online purchases. And what else do these new smart contracts bring to the next level?

In my eyes it is very difficult still to get absolutely neutral reviews. There are many ways to influence the reviewing process. Even if there is a smart contract, someone could still be bought outside the system to enter into a smart contract and submit a positive review.
Yes, but the system based on smart contracts is better protected from fake reviews than online stores.
Real Miracle

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:47:19 PM

Yes, but the system based on smart contracts is better protected from fake reviews than online stores.
Why do you think like this? Yes, every project have some mistakes or doubt of success but the progress of the project is fine I think.
fidcom

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:44:48 PM

Hello admin. it all sounds interesting! more details on the logistic part of blockchain uses, please.
jnet1.co

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:21:10 PM

Everything will be tied to blockchain and cryptocurrency. Do you think that would be helpful in managing all the heavy load after launching?
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:30:30 AM

​Yuri Gagarin was the first man in space, Neil Armstrong first landed on the moon, and the first people who took part in the stages of the bonus system from FLOGmall already could count bonuses in their electronic wallets. And this is really awesome!

If you are now envy of these happy guys, stop it! Because FLOGmall has a special offer for you. Now the second stage of the bonus system is in high gear, that will last until May 21! And you can hit jackpot from 15 to 20% of bonuses!

To do this, you need right now to go to your personal account and charge your wallet a little bit with Ether or Bitcoin, this is already up to your preferences.

From 5 to 10 ETH you would get + 15% to MLC tokens;
From 10 to 100 ETH your bonus will be 17.5%;
And the biggest bonuses - 20% - are waiting for you with a deposit of 100 or more ETH.

Go to FLOGmall right now, bonuses will not grow up anymore!

We are waiting for you at FLOGmall!

Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:55:54 AM

Everything will be tied to blockchain and cryptocurrency. Do you think that would be helpful in managing all the heavy load after launching?

If you are talking about the technical part, we have been working in this direction since last year. At us key is a use кpиптoвaлют and the block on a platform.  So of course it will be useful for our site.

Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:56:20 AM

Hi everyone in one of the most profitable project, I have one question.  How secure will the platform, website, and application be?

Hello!

We invest a lot of resources that are aimed at strengthening the platform's security, because we understand that the safety of our users' assets is the most valuable asset that must be carefully protected.

Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:43:10 AM

It is not clear how is the delivery going to be performed! and what about the ordering process? when the platform is launched, what do i do to make an order?

We have a list of transport companies with which you can deliver the goods around the world. the seller can pre-calculate the cost of delivery of cargo carriers in those countries to which he is ready to send the goods.these companies are FedEx, DHL, EMS, TNT, UPS, S. F. Express, China Post Air Mail and others. The seller may include delivery in the price of the goods or put for payment separately in the cryptocurrency in which the payment of the goods. Further, the cost of delivery in the required currency is paid by the seller. Negotiations are under way with several major carriers in order to obtain the necessary discounts during shipment.

To make an order, you should create an account, choose an item & a currency what you want to use, choose a destination point, & confirm an order.

Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: