Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:01:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FLOGMALL - An international e-commerce site  (Read 33261 times)
Digital Galaxy

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:57:05 PM

I heard that now you target Asian region first for the opening. Will that be really better choice than large Northern American or European cities?
May be better to start from Japan? They accept Bitcoin at the state level. And they made 46% of all trading in Bitcoin.

A good idea) I'll share it with my colleagues Cool

Will it be "one country-one city" project or there is possibility for multiple project launching within one country? I mean the number of offices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crypto Happy

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:07:41 PM

I heard that now you target Asian region first for the opening. Will that be really better choice than large Northern American or European cities?
May be better to start from Japan? They accept Bitcoin at the state level. And they made 46% of all trading in Bitcoin.

Is the best choice for this though? I understand that the blockchain is fast and scalable, but the initial adoption is really slow. And it’s not even known much outside of Asia..
fidcom

Merit: 102

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:10:19 PM

Is the best choice for this though? I understand that the blockchain is fast and scalable, but the initial adoption is really slow. And it’s not even known much outside of Asia..
It is very useful for the people who don't know about the bitcoin and other digital coins. Due to however the digital currency is very new and many people who doesn't understand about it.
Real Miracle

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:39:04 PM

It is very useful for the people who don't know about the bitcoin and other digital coins. Due to however the digital currency is very new and many people who doesn't understand about it.
I think that blockchain will be the reason that affect the final price for the consumer greatly.
Liquid Intellect

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:25:14 PM

Hi, I'm Dasha, and I'm a copywriter of FLOGmall! It is not a S.O.S signal, not signal for help, programmers do not beat me or close me with key in the office. Our developers promised to update the alpha version this week, but they haven't done it...

Don't be angry with them, they did not rest and did not play computer games at work. Just at the present moment more global tasks are next-up-and-coming. What kind of?

The guys are completing a number of tasks for improving the platform, and also add to it new devices that will make the life of the user of FLOGmall even easier and with more fun. For example, our developers are designing now a list of similar offers. That is, if you are looking for a cover for your gadget, at the bottom of the page you will find a number of variants that meet your requirements.

Filters in catalogue. What does it mean? It means that now you do not need to scroll through the pages with rows of clothes, looking for your seize, you just type in the right numbers, and here you are! Choose!

Chats will be improved between the seller and the buyer! Communication will be much easier!
The guys are also developing the statuses of the goods. In Avito's manner. Usual options - pending, published, rejected.

Great edits in platform design are expected too. Switching the pictures, specifying the price of order (either ascending or descending), adding to favorites, viewed products. The new design waits for the tab "Orders", for a more comfortable view.

In tabs with goods are also planned small changes. For example, you can ask seller a question about his product and view the history of purchases. That is, the amount of purchased goods will be displayed directly next to the product.

That's how it's going, my friends! Believe me, we are waiting for these updates as you do!

See you at FLOGmall!

you've worked hard dev, this is because you've made a whitepaper and already implement ICO so that has a coin would be happy  Smiley
Synthetic Ice

Activity: 448
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:33:04 PM

Hi, I'm Dasha, and I'm a copywriter of FLOGmall! It is not a S.O.S signal, not signal for help, programmers do not beat me or close me with key in the office. Our developers promised to update the alpha version this week, but they haven't done it...

Don't be angry with them, they did not rest and did not play computer games at work. Just at the present moment more global tasks are next-up-and-coming. What kind of?

The guys are completing a number of tasks for improving the platform, and also add to it new devices that will make the life of the user of FLOGmall even easier and with more fun. For example, our developers are designing now a list of similar offers. That is, if you are looking for a cover for your gadget, at the bottom of the page you will find a number of variants that meet your requirements.

Filters in catalogue. What does it mean? It means that now you do not need to scroll through the pages with rows of clothes, looking for your seize, you just type in the right numbers, and here you are! Choose!

Chats will be improved between the seller and the buyer! Communication will be much easier!
The guys are also developing the statuses of the goods. In Avito's manner. Usual options - pending, published, rejected.

Great edits in platform design are expected too. Switching the pictures, specifying the price of order (either ascending or descending), adding to favorites, viewed products. The new design waits for the tab "Orders", for a more comfortable view.

In tabs with goods are also planned small changes. For example, you can ask seller a question about his product and view the history of purchases. That is, the amount of purchased goods will be displayed directly next to the product.

That's how it's going, my friends! Believe me, we are waiting for these updates as you do!

See you at FLOGmall!

you've worked hard dev, this is because you've made a whitepaper and already implement ICO so that has a coin would be happy  Smiley
In this photo, the hidden advertising of Javascript and Coca Cola.  Grin
jnet1.co

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:41:06 PM

The project wants differ from other large e-commerce platforms. And there are great opportunities for starting a business in this sector.
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:08:15 AM

What is ERC-20? Seven commandments which you don`t know

Do you know that MLC tokens are tokens of ERC-20 standard? No? Well, now you know. If for you this abbreviation is completely new and means nothing, then start reading the text below! Go!

What is ERC-20, and why haven't you heard anything about it?
Most of ICOs use the Ethereum network as a platform or, more precisely, the smart- contracts of this network. During fundraising campaigns, organizers of ICO usually accept ETH or BTC as payment, charging investors with tokens instead. More often these are tokens of ERC-20 standard, as in the case with FLOGmall.

What does these three letters imply?
ERC (Ethereum Request for Comments) is an official protocol using which you can make suggestions for improving of Ethereum. Number "20" means the identification number. That is, the tokens of the ERC-20 standard are actually smart-contracts on the Ethereum blockchain.

The ERC-20 standard has a set of rules that you should follow in order for a token to be accepted and to be able to interact with other tokens on the network. The tokens themselves are blockchain-assets, which can have value, and can be sent and received like any other cryptocurrency.

Why did you need to create ERC-20?
Before this standard, there were some problems of incompatibility between different forms of Ethereum tokens. Because each of them hides its own unique smart-contract. Ultimately, for a stock exchange or a wallet to support a token without problems (by the way supporting of a growing number of tokens did not become problematic) it was necessary to create a new unified protocol.

What is the difference between the ERC-20 tokens and the traditional cryptocurrency?
Here everything is quite simple. The difference is that they are tied with the Ethereum network, they use the format of addresses accepted within this network and are sent using Ethereum-transactions. Accordingly, transactions involving ERC-20 tokens can be tracked in the block browser.

It is important to understand that the ERC-20 tokens are not completely independent as it was mentioned above, they are based on the Ethereum blockchain, on the distributed computing capabilities of which they rely in their work.

Why were ERC-20 tokens created, and who would need them?
They can be not only a cryptocurrency in the standard sense, but they also act as project shares, certificates that confirm the right to assets or points in the loyalty program. Well, of course to fulfill all these functions at once. Among the most famous tokens based on the ERC-20 standard are 0x, Aragon, Dentacoin, EOS, Civic, BAT, Kucoin, TenX, TTron and Mallcoin for sure.

Well, did you figure it out? Now you can say that you are an expert in ERC standards. Stay with us, we will continue to sort out all your questions!

⚫⚫⚫      FLOGmall          ⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫          WHITEPAPER   ⚫⚫⚫
FOR USERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD
⚫⚫⚫               WEBSITE      ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER         TELEGRAM               ⚫⚫⚫
Sun Sky

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:06:01 AM

What is ERC-20? Seven commandments which you don`t know

Do you know that MLC tokens are tokens of ERC-20 standard? No? Well, now you know. If for you this abbreviation is completely new and means nothing, then start reading the text below! Go!

What is ERC-20, and why haven't you heard anything about it?
Most of ICOs use the Ethereum network as a platform or, more precisely, the smart- contracts of this network. During fundraising campaigns, organizers of ICO usually accept ETH or BTC as payment, charging investors with tokens instead. More often these are tokens of ERC-20 standard, as in the case with FLOGmall.

What does these three letters imply?
ERC (Ethereum Request for Comments) is an official protocol using which you can make suggestions for improving of Ethereum. Number "20" means the identification number. That is, the tokens of the ERC-20 standard are actually smart-contracts on the Ethereum blockchain.

The ERC-20 standard has a set of rules that you should follow in order for a token to be accepted and to be able to interact with other tokens on the network. The tokens themselves are blockchain-assets, which can have value, and can be sent and received like any other cryptocurrency.

Why did you need to create ERC-20?
Before this standard, there were some problems of incompatibility between different forms of Ethereum tokens. Because each of them hides its own unique smart-contract. Ultimately, for a stock exchange or a wallet to support a token without problems (by the way supporting of a growing number of tokens did not become problematic) it was necessary to create a new unified protocol.

What is the difference between the ERC-20 tokens and the traditional cryptocurrency?
Here everything is quite simple. The difference is that they are tied with the Ethereum network, they use the format of addresses accepted within this network and are sent using Ethereum-transactions. Accordingly, transactions involving ERC-20 tokens can be tracked in the block browser.

It is important to understand that the ERC-20 tokens are not completely independent as it was mentioned above, they are based on the Ethereum blockchain, on the distributed computing capabilities of which they rely in their work.

Why were ERC-20 tokens created, and who would need them?
They can be not only a cryptocurrency in the standard sense, but they also act as project shares, certificates that confirm the right to assets or points in the loyalty program. Well, of course to fulfill all these functions at once. Among the most famous tokens based on the ERC-20 standard are 0x, Aragon, Dentacoin, EOS, Civic, BAT, Kucoin, TenX, TTron and Mallcoin for sure.

Well, did you figure it out? Now you can say that you are an expert in ERC standards. Stay with us, we will continue to sort out all your questions!

One of best rated ICO.
Still got time for it, don't miss it while the train just starting its engine. This project has a lot to offer, & still a lot of bullet to fire on.
Melody Jelly

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:06:53 PM

Do you burn the tokens that are left or do you distribute them to the buyers?
Will the Exchanges traded on the FLOGmall be announced after or before the ICO ends?
superman99

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:22:58 PM

A promising project with interesting ideas and, a good company for investments.This is a real breakthrough in the world of the crypto industry.
Digital Galaxy

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:10:53 PM

A promising project with interesting ideas and, a good company for investments.This is a real breakthrough in the world of the crypto industry.
The team is confidently moving forward and it pleases!
I like the idea behind this project, I can only wish the dev success in this project.
jnet1.co

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:32:03 PM

The team is confidently moving forward and it pleases!
I like the idea behind this project, I can only wish the dev success in this project.
I did not see anything like that. It will be very interesting to look at the work of the site after the completion of ICO.
Crypto Happy

Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:42:58 PM

Hello Admin,
Can I registered on flogmall with my meta mask wallet address? There is a safe purchase option?
Flogmall the dream of online shopping  Grin
fidcom

Merit: 102

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:05:07 PM

The project wants differ from other large e-commerce platforms. And there are great opportunities for starting a business in this sector of producers. Large producers are a perspective.
Will large companies use it to the full extant?
Does it mean that Flogmall project will provide large businessman will all services and with an online-store template also?
Liquid Intellect

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:29:24 PM

The project wants differ from other large e-commerce platforms. And there are great opportunities for starting a business in this sector of producers. Large producers are a perspective.
Does it mean that Flogmall project will provide large businessman will all services and with an online-store template also?
100% of this project will take far from the first place in this industry!
Best of luck.
Real Miracle

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:45:54 PM

Hey. Are the tokens displayed immediately after purchase?
Synthetic Ice

Activity: 448
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:16:51 PM

100% of this project will take far from the first place in this industry!
Best of luck.
This Project is perspective. This Project have a strong idea.
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:30:25 AM

Hello Admin,
Can I registered on flogmall with my meta mask wallet address? There is a safe purchase option?
Flogmall the dream of online shopping  Grin

Hello!) Yes, you can.

And here is our article about safe purchase: https://medium.com/@flogmall/a-safe-transaction-or-what-to-do-if-you-are-a-skeptic-person-but-you-really-want-to-start-buying-434938b893be

⚫⚫⚫      FLOGmall          ⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫          WHITEPAPER   ⚫⚫⚫
⚫⚫⚫               WEBSITE      ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER         TELEGRAM               ⚫⚫⚫
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:31:50 AM

Hey. Are the tokens displayed immediately after purchase?

Hello! Yes, they are

Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: