Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:38:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is NOT DEAD  (Read 2066 times)
Hashkon
Copper Member

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

Worlds Only Staking Platform with Withdrawal Trust

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 12:48:49 PM

Its not dead and it can't be dead until and unless people believe in it... people who are hopeful from Bitcoin are keeping on investing in Bitcoin....Though they may incur losses then too their faith on it remains the same as the stock market crashes and then rises again with the start of the new day Bitcoin also follows the same process and so the people...

https://HASHKON.com
│|│    JOIN NOW   │|│
World's First Hosted Staking Platform with Withdrawal Trust
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:44:19 PM

Bitcoin will not be dead, because there is someone who will buy and sell bitcoin. It will only stop if no one interested in bitcoin anymore, but that's nearly impossible. However in every developed country, many people know about bitcoin and its value, so the price will keep increasing.

Of course mbitcoin is not dead and I think it would never be dead as it contunues to become very useful and very popular as of today. It will also contunue in to the upcoming years.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
charlenedave

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:59:40 PM

I do not think bitcoin will ever die and the price is still high if we can see the price of bitcoin history in the past, and I really like to invest in bitcoin I believe it will be a bright future.
I am true believer of Bitcoin and I think Bitcoin will not die; Bitcoin have a lot of supporters, it tends to grow more so it will not just die easily. It will last longer here in cryptocurrency world.

@Hakermania@

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:05:59 PM

If someone really thinks that the bitcoin will die in the next few days, maybe he should give away his btc. I offer to take them! Joking aside the idea that the btc will die in days is crazy.

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
atetess

Activity: 305

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:12:17 PM

I still believe in Bitcoin and it  will not die, bitcoin will surely rise again let us wait for that.  Bitcoin is still working and can access anytime.

For those who are saying that bitcoin will die soon, do not trade anymore.  Grin

cyriljundos

Activity: 432

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:16:35 PM

even though the bitcoin price drops it is not dead because it will return to the higher the price here the bitcoin will resume because the price is double

unknown-user

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:17:35 PM

Bitcoin is not dead lol. The price is getting low but bitcoin will not die quickly we can recover it in somehow. Many people thought bitcoin is secretly dying I just wanted to say that its wrong Bitcoin will back soon to higher value.
Indeed true. People are just saying such thing because they are lacking awareness on cryptos nature of volatility in the market. The market value of Bitcoin as well as other cryptos' do usually change from time to time and is a natural phenomenon with cryptos. Dumps are not permanent so obviously,recovery will always happen it is just that patience is needed in order to not panic and sell which is where assumptions such as Bitcoin's death is being created.

burong1

Activity: 238

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:31:30 PM

true, i also predict as it is though bitcoin price is decreasing. does not mean bitcoin will die, the price will recover and I am sure of it
i dont think bitcoin is dead but rather its gonna be its year and we all know that bitcoin price is kinda low but we should expect because i believe that expect the unexpected things so i think bitcoin price now is recovering and improving so i think bitcoin price really reaching its highest value so bitcoin arenot dead.

Bella Thorne

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:31:58 PM

yes bitcoin is not dead. bitcoin price might get low but in the end the price will still get high. just stop selling your bitcoins, hold them until the price will get high that will satisfy yourself and for your needs.
Bitcoin is too strong to die in this economy, and i believe that bitcoin can rise it's value in the future, but right now we just need to wait for long time and have a long patience and there is no doubt that bitcoin will not die because it is the best cryptocurrency and the most popular crypto.

reyblack

Activity: 203

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:21:30 AM

Absolutely it will never be. Bitcoin price may go down at the market because we have to consider volatility that it depends upon on it's supply and demand at the market. Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency and best in stability and fame all over the world. We can rely at bitcoin because it is dependable and has the capabilities to rise at the market.
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:24:51 AM

Bitcoin will not be dead, because there is someone who will buy and sell bitcoin. It will only stop if no one interested in bitcoin anymore, but that's nearly impossible. However in every developed country, many people know about bitcoin and its value, so the price will keep increasing.
I agree, it will not be dead as long as there are people who are using it. In fact its popularity continue increasing and many investors comes. I believe people wont let bitcoin die because it was very profitable and helpful. It already have a big effect to anyone and changed many life.

CryPtoEnGanGe

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:35:54 AM

Yes, bitcoin is not dead but the price now up & down. Even yesterday bitcoin price going 10k & many people fear about the price. I am sure bitcoin price will recover but need more time.
Windybi

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:06:18 AM

Yes, bitcoin is not dead but the price now up & down. Even yesterday bitcoin price going 10k & many people fear about the price. I am sure bitcoin price will recover but need more time.
At this point in time, I think it's too early to predict how. Do you think that ICO projects will kill bitcoin? Currently, there are many ICO projects that are well developed in terms of application and technology. This made me worry about bitcoin.
Ismat Morshed

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:22:50 AM

Yes, bitcoin is not dead but the price now quite down.It is normal.It was very profitable and helpful. It already have a big effect to anyone and changed many life.Bitcoin price really reaching its highest value so bitcoin is or will not dead ever.
SupplyBloc

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:28:29 AM

Bitcoin is indeed not dead. At this point, with all of the money, time and development invested into blockchain technology, bitcoin will be hard to suppress.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25]  All
  Print  

Jump to: