Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:56:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you optimistic about Ripple?  (Read 801 times)
OMGyasuo

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:42:07 AM

I am thinking to invest in Ripple, and i think it is good choice when you have no much money, what  do you think?
I agree with you on this, the growth of the ripple in recent times is amazing it will probably be in the top 5 most worthwhile investment coins. I think in the future it will attract a large amount of investment and prices will continue to increase.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Maestro75

Activity: 1918
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 04:48:02 AM

I am thinking to invest in Ripple, and i think it is good choice when you have no much money, what  do you think?
You are already late to the party. Why didn't you buy in when its price hovered around $0.20-26 cents last year. I believe anyone who goes in now may be buying a dump. Again, for me ripple isn't much of a coin to invest in because of its huge supply. The supply in billions won't allow price fly. Yes, I know it's a coin for the banking industry but believe me once part of the essence coin is burnt, price will soar out of reach overnight.
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:03:39 AM

We can observe that Ripple gained a little fame, investment of great institutions and banks, but that alone does not make it a solid currency, and can generate a great opinion of bomb and dump. Regarding the question who invested with prices at $ 0.20 has nothing to complain about, but people who have invested at $ 3.30 are pessimistic at the moment, it all depends on the point of view you find yourself.

Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:24:36 AM

Ripple is a very useful coin for the banking sector of the economy, so it will always have its value and will not depreciate. However, investing in it is also a challenge because it is completely centralized and manageable. They will want it, raise it in price, they will want it - they will put it down. Therefore everyone has the right to choose the way to financial success.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:00:10 AM

Ripple is a good buy right now. But only for short term investment. Ripple should not be taken seriously because as we know it is being governed by banks.

This is very true. I know a lot of people with no crypto investing knowledge at all putting money into Ripple lately.

It is a good investment right now because of how low the market prices are.  It should rise, but suddenly one day a bank announcement will cause it to drop and interest shift to a new coin.  You don't still want to be holding Ripple when that happens.

So think it twice before shifting to ripple because the recent pump are all just for a show and pure hype. I bet you don't wanna buy a coin that's just manipulated? And to mention its huge supply so how a coin pump hard when the supply dictates it all.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
klub88

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:04:39 AM

ripple is one wich best coins, thats coin have potential growth again and again. but better you doin daily traders, from thats you can earn more profit from ripple. because usually altcoins fast to decline and growth
rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:09:37 AM

I do not really believe in ripple,
just focusing on transaction speed, not enough consideration
Ethereum has a Smart Contract that businessmen really need, and sometimes the Ethereum network is back to normal with super fast trading speeds

invest2lose

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:11:00 AM

Ripple is a good buy right now. But only for short term investment. Ripple should not be taken seriously because as we know it is being governed by banks.

This is very true. I know a lot of people with no crypto investing knowledge at all putting money into Ripple lately.

It is a good investment right now because of how low the market prices are.  It should rise, but suddenly one day a bank announcement will cause it to drop and interest shift to a new coin.  You don't still want to be holding Ripple when that happens.

So think it twice before shifting to ripple because the recent pump are all just for a show and pure hype. I bet you don't wanna buy a coin that's just manipulated? And to mention its huge supply so how a coin pump hard when the supply dictates it all.

stop talking out of your asshole. you have no idea what you're saying.
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:17:31 AM

You are already late to the party. Why didn't you buy in when its price hovered around $0.20-26 cents last year. I believe anyone who goes in now may be buying a dump. Again, for me ripple isn't much of a coin to invest in because of its huge supply. The supply in billions won't allow price fly. Yes, I know it's a coin for the banking industry but believe me once part of the essence coin is burnt, price will soar out of reach overnight.
I agree with you. Many people including me have missed an opportunity to buy Ripple when it was hovering around the $0.2 mark as you said which was easily one of the best opportunities in the crypto world in recent times seeing how it rose all the way to $4 recently. This was an obvious pump and dump, but this coin still has a lot of potential and I don't get why people think that this coin is worthless. The fact of the matter is that a great coin is being overshadowed by the whole bank controversy surrounding(Just like loot boxes in gaming) which is really silly if you think about it.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
rurubot

Activity: 171

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:26:44 AM

If you are planning to invest with ripple you must be prepared if it doesnt work. Ripple is not doing well these past few days but i believe it will make a comeback sooner.

(ಥ_ಥ) I AM STILL (ಥ_ಥ)
 (´・ω・`)LOOKING FOR( ˘•ω•˘ )
d(=^・ω・^=)b RIGHT BOUNTYd(=^・ω・^=)b
Iamdeadlyz

Activity: 402
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:28:31 AM

I almost got fooled into buying ripple tokens but hoho good thing I researched and found out that it was centralized, I advise to stay away  Cool
reypinioco

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:57:24 AM

Its the worst coin youll ever wanted to have,its a centralized coin which can destroy our community.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:08:34 AM

If you are planning to invest with ripple you must be prepared if it doesnt work. Ripple is not doing well these past few days but i believe it will make a comeback sooner.

the important things are we need to know about what we do so if something bad happens with ripple, we don't have to regret and we could still move on to other coins. in my opinion, ripple is good to buy and sell and only if we have good information about ripple and we are sure with the project. but if we are only following from other people without any guidance that will convince us to believe in ripple, then get ready to get a deep hole that will make us get trapped.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:14:03 AM

I am read some days ago one news about: some one have big amount of ripples he buy it when price low, and when price up to  4usd he want sold their coins.
But he cant simply do that, he had to sue with ripple.
After this i say myself, stay away from this coin

zchprm

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:18:12 AM

I am pretty much very optimistic on every coin out there. They have the potential of being a coin like eth and btc. Owners should be trustworthy and reliable in order to move forward and increase value of their coin. Many people should also invest in this coin in order for it grown. Ripple can be one of these coins given that its owners and supporters are patient and willing to work together in order to increase its value.

Jest3r

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:20:47 AM

You should invest in several coins even you have no much money. It's better when you get not big profit from a few coins. Than you put all hopes to one coin.
bbcolex

Activity: 672

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:23:35 AM

coins are made to be decentralized , while ripple is made to make it's owner rich and control the coin. I really don't know why people invest to it , why don't you stick with your fiat it's safer than ripple, are you blinded with the price increase. Your just making the creater richer everyday, they can make billions and billions of ripple if they want to.

leezay

Activity: 363

SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:30:20 AM

I would say go for it. Ripple has a good future. It is used by some of the biggest banks and they just announced that MoneyGram will use XRP.

BelieveInBTC

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:34:43 AM

I still haven't decided whether or not I should invest in Ripple. As many people here, I would like to earn money easily. I think that Ripple could be pumped even higher. I doubt that Ripple will ever grow bigger than Bitcoin but I also don't want to help it. Does anyone here have different point of view? I would like to know why I should invest in Ripple instead of Bitcoin.

Pasadoble (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:19:48 AM

Maybe ripple is not a cryptocurrency or maybe it is not decentralized but it was very good time to buy ripple when bitcoin was under $10K.

Yes, if you want to earn money it does not matter, whether it is centralizes, main thing is that it could be sold in higher price in nearest future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: