Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 03:28:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you optimistic about Ripple?  (Read 807 times)
JanePorter

Activity: 52
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:42:03 AM

Ripple is good for me, I keep it in my portfolio and use for trading purposes
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:49:09 AM

Yes, if you want to earn money it does not matter, whether it is centralizes, main thing is that it could be sold in higher price in nearest future.
Agree, we should consider any coin if we want to make a trade that results in profit but we should have a technical analysis of the coin. But Personally, Ripple is a disgrace to the cryptocurrencies scene whereas privacy and anonymity are important. We know Ripple isn't decentralized and a bankers coins, bankers that most of the people in the cryptocurrencies user is hate.
Lukeyson

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:53:08 AM

This thread equals:

Next Post: Ripple is the future, invest now while you can

Next Post: Ripple is so bad

Next Post: I heart Ripple

/thread  Grin
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:19:14 AM

I am thinking to invest in Ripple, and i think it is good choice when you have no much money, what  do you think?

I like the ripple, and I think it has potential in the future. but there are actually a lot of options in crypto investment, just try to find every opportunity that can bring benefits. I myself have a lot of altcoin that I keep. now is a good time to buy, because the market is red, lots of altcoin are down. try to analyze and look for opportunities to make a profit.
ozgur35

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:27:19 AM

Hi,

Ripple has a good potential on its own regardless to its owner. As we all know, it is manipulated by bankers and it is far easier to do that because of being not mineable.

I would prefer other coins like Stratis, Verge, ADA, ICON etc.  instead.
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:39:47 AM

Quite a lot of people are talking about the Ripple project, even the media are already talking calmly about the Ripple project, so maybe there's nothing wrong with that, because it's already becoming massive, so I think that nothing bad should happen.
erox

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:47:14 AM

Yes, the xrp price has fallen dramatically and I think it's time to invest! XRP will be worth more than$ 30 by the end of 2018!

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
MartoValenti

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:55:08 PM

At first I thought that Ripple is a good coin too. In fact I believed that it would become better than the others (especially bitcoin), but after I saw what happened with Ripple last week, I would never buy Ripple. It is too vulnerable.
mr_denz

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:02:57 PM

ripple is a good coin. but for now, investing in ripple is not good. I do not know why I often see reviews from experts, if ripple in 2018 this will be getting down. I prefer to invest in ETN, maybe you can also invest here too.
krhnrhn

Activity: 462
Merit: 306

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:05:47 PM

No never.. Ripple under control cenral banks and ı can not trust them. Unfortunately an optimistic approch is far away from ripple.
Brito

Activity: 243

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:43:16 PM

I'm definitely optimistic about Ripple. I think you can invest.
I think that as many people expect and forecast, this year can be the year of Ripple.

hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:51:18 PM

Investment-wise, ripple is a good choice. You can bet that banks would pump the sh*t out of this to siphon btc out of weak holders to increase their standing in the crypto market. However, due to my own personal opinion, ripple goes against the primary concept of cryptocurrencies--that is, decentralization.
realsmans

Activity: 196

Transforming the Global Shipping Industry

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:57:24 PM

I am thinking to invest in Ripple, and i think it is good choice when you have no much money, what  do you think?
Why you think that XRP is good choice for people who got little amount of money?

Blockshipping  ────────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ██████████████            Twitter    Facebook         
『 The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET 』  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
madgtr

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:00:45 PM

Ripple has a great future in my opinion. By the end of this year i think it will be rising up quite substantially.
bvg96634

Activity: 482
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:02:40 PM

yes you are right ripple is a good investment only. but you can split and invest in more than a coin is better because these is the time to buy the coin's. ripple is under the bank control. i am not optimistic on this ripple.
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:07:43 PM

Ripple has a great future in my opinion. By the end of this year i think it will be rising up quite substantially.
What "Future" are you speaking about? As it already have been said - it is very centralized. Look how many coin developers have.
Yes, now it is crazy time when XRP was on 2nd place by capitalization, but it cant be viewed as long-term investement.
realsmans

Activity: 196

Transforming the Global Shipping Industry

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:16:04 PM

What "Future" are you speaking about? As it already have been said - it is very centralized. Look how many coin developers have.
Yes, now it is crazy time when XRP was on 2nd place by capitalization, but it cant be viewed as long-term investement.
So isn't that an opportunity for ripple, if it's centralized? For central banks it is good thing, cause on low fees, fast transactions and under control. Of course it is the same stuff as fiat currency.

Blockshipping  ────────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ██████████████            Twitter    Facebook         
『 The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET 』  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
upisdown

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:39:03 PM

Ripple could still be good to place to put your investment. Looking the present chart, it is likely to go upward. The price still cheap and the technical and fundamentals are good.

sleblanc1469

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:57:08 PM

Ripple technology can makes it an candidate to replace the SWIFT system. Ripple 5-7$ price in Q1 2018 can be real.
cryptotsunami

Activity: 114
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:05:04 PM

If you buy today you could be one of the victim of the bankers. I am not saying that Ripple is not a good investment but you need to know when is the best time to enter the market. Check the chart, it will give you a reference or guide if it is the right time to buy or not.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: