Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:26:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you optimistic about Ripple?  (Read 805 times)
ibemerum

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:11:44 PM

I am so much optimistic about ripple,  because I know ripple will turn out to be the future of crypto currency. Considering the way ripple is going, it is highly promising and will definitely do well.
IloveDigibyte

Activity: 303
Merit: 100

POS / PRIMENODES

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:27:37 PM

Yes, I am. Ripple is great project. I have high hopes for it and I have invested a lot of money. Ripple is working with some of the big banks already also announced that MoneyGram will use XRP and I think they are moving forward.

cryptonoob312

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:30:04 PM

I am thinking to invest in Ripple, and i think it is good choice when you have no much money, what  do you think?
I'm not optimistic about ripple. It has a capitalization of $ 120B and it's nowhere used a centralized pseudo-cryptocurrency. No real cases in the world, not including pilots and tons of marketing. So I don't concern it's good for longtime investments still it has no real cases. Of course you gotta keep an eye on the news but still it survives and grows only because of marketing and hype. I'm sure it's gonna grow more soon but if there won't be real cases of using I think it's gonna fall one day.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:31:00 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2018, 05:27:38 PM by ivanst776

Ripple and Stellar I hope will go together to the moon in few years.
Nowherman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:33:25 AM

I think in 2018 the price of Ripple will grow significantly. The reason - is the intentions of the developers
of this project to strengthen their positions in India. In addition, agreements have already been signed
with the MoneyGram system. From confidential sources, journalists learned that in 2018 it is possible to conduct an IPO
on one of the world exchanges. In this case, Ripple will far outstrip the bitcoin among all the crypto currency.

carpencod

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:57:22 AM

No i'm not, it was just media hype.

CNBC was showing live on TV the exact steps on how to buy ripple from exchanges -

Why would someone buy Ripple? - Lots of people think that if a coin is priced under a dollar, it has potential to reach 10.000$ like Bitcoin did - but they don’t take in consideration the total cap and the issued coins.

People just want to make money, they will invest in anything with blockchain on it, unfortunately Ripple does not sustain a blockchain.

South Korea was a big player in this uptrend, they where trading Ripple at a premium price difference of 1$ from other exchanges.

As i said before, even if Ripple will get mass adoption by banks, they will not influence the price, only regular investors will.

bluehodl

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:04:40 AM

Probably, as big banks adopt it as their payment system.
ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:12:14 AM

Yes but there is one thing, its capital is too high and the price is too law, why its happening, why the capital amount does not influences the price?
I think that you are pointing about its high marketcap and low price.It's mainly because its not mostly bought by normal people as an investment and it is bought and used for transactions between banks.We should also note that all the banks oppose almost all the crypto coins but except ripple and it's a totally centralized coin.OP could instead buy any other potential altcoin.

Haunebu

Activity: 3108
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:50:49 AM

No i'm not, it was just media hype.

CNBC was showing live on TV the exact steps on how to buy ripple from exchanges -

Why would someone buy Ripple? - Lots of people think that if a coin is priced under a dollar, it has potential to reach 10.000$ like Bitcoin did - but they don’t take in consideration the total cap and the issued coins.

People just want to make money, they will invest in anything with blockchain on it, unfortunately Ripple does not sustain a blockchain.

South Korea was a big player in this uptrend, they where trading Ripple at a premium price difference of 1$ from other exchanges.

As i said before, even if Ripple will get mass adoption by banks, they will not influence the price, only regular investors will.

You summed it up pretty nicely and I share your view in this aspect. I am not a huge fan of Ripple, but I do support what they are trying to achieve and it seems like a coin worth investing into which is why around 1% of my portfolio is dedicated to Ripple. The media hype seriously drove its value up like crazy and I think this will happen again in the future, but for now, it will stabilize in the $1-$2 range for sometime.

You could say I am optimistic about Ripple and am expecting it to reach $6 by the end of this year if the developers continue updating it regularly and if the community support is still strong. HODLING my ripple for now!

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
rikybrosh

Activity: 478

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:56:11 AM

I am less optimistic if you invest in ripple coin, because we know ripple has been working with the bank. long term may be good. if my recommendation tends to ethereum we know now that ethereum has been in use transaction tool to buy token mostly ICO, and have smart contract feature (SC). I think it's worth making your choice to invest.
I that is no problem. Ripple has big potential to become famous cryptocurrency. People always choose coin which give them higher profit. MAybe masternode will be booming in 2018 so coin like XCPO, DP,TRC,CHC are very good to buy.

askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:13:04 AM

Even if I stay optimistic about Ripple ($XRP), personally I dont support it.
70% of total supply still held by them with only 30% in distribution, thats a shame and high risk. Plus, with Ripple's support to banks, give the control back to banks. With crypto we are supporting a decentralized currency system which could not be governed by any one. You govern your funds.
disam

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:31:04 AM

ripple starts to be a good store of value, as bitcoin is. I dont think ripple will hit 10 usd in near future, but i know that it will keep the 1usd mark for some time. Ripple is just a native coin of ripple ledger as we know and the adoption of this protocol for money transfers is going on well. So i store some of my savings in xrp.
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:41:25 AM

I am optimistic about Ripple (XRP) because i am trying to buy and hold Ripple as much as i can everyday. Now price is very low and hight time to buy.
Kuchiyosenojutsu

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:43:19 AM

why not? i think you should invest now with the price being down. last month the ripple price is very high, in the month of febuari, surely the price will rise again. and you will get a very profitable profit
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:50:22 AM

Yes but there is one thing, its capital is too high and the price is too law, why its happening, why the capital amount does not influences the price?
I think that you are pointing about its high marketcap and low price.It's mainly because its not mostly bought by normal people as an investment and it is bought and used for transactions between banks.We should also note that all the banks oppose almost all the crypto coins but except ripple and it's a totally centralized coin.OP could instead buy any other potential altcoin.
Ripple being one of the best prospects altcoin, you can see it when Ripple works with several countries. In fact it is very difficult to imitate by other coins, including Bitcoin. We can make Ripple as an alternative in making investments, this is an opportunity to buy some coin ripple and we can get the benefits in the future.
icoprofits

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:00:03 PM

Ripple is not in cryptocurrency but it is cryptocurrency well it us purely owned by banks they control the ripple coin so it is like centralised coin under company control
scoobidoobydu

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:03:05 PM

Frankly speaking, I am not very optimistic because this coin go against the decentralization points of cryptos. I now just have 50 ripple and I intend to keep it for fun. I think XML has better future.

_____ DSTRA ▬ ● ▬ FROM COMMUNITY, COMES UNITY ▬ ● ▬ DSTRA _____
⚫● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRIVACY ▬▬  FAST  ▬▬ LOW FEES   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●⚫
●⚫ ▬▬ Twitter | Facebook | ANN | Discord | Website ▬▬ ⚫●
keykey1

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:35:50 PM

Maybe ripple is not a cryptocurrency or maybe it is not decentralized but it was very good time to buy ripple when bitcoin was under $10K.

Yes, if you want to earn money it does not matter, whether it is centralizes, main thing is that it could be sold in higher price in nearest future.

I am more than sure that Ripple will be used for a very long time. This centralized cryptocurrency is the perfect stuff for operations with banks. It is very convenient, and trading with these coins brings profit. I hold Ripple in my wallet.
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:49:24 PM

I am thinking to invest in Ripple, and i think it is good choice when you have no much money, what  do you think?

Ripple has fallen hard since it climb on top surpassing Ethereum in the market cap area and i think that's only because of a pum-and-dump scenario which makes me skeptical about Ripple's future. Yes, it has still a big market cap but having it seen rise so high and suddenly plunges made me think twice whether i continue to invest or not anymore.

sergio red

Activity: 414
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:07:41 PM

If you want to invest in ripple, as a long-term investment that you would like to hold for years to come, ripple seems to be a promising investment.
if you want to invest in ripple for quick gains within a few months to an year, it seems promising. In 2018, experts expecting  to see a sharp upsurge in prices. It is projected to cross the one dollar mark at the very least.though the overall price of ripple  is expected to rise, not all months of 2018 will be the same. fluctuation in prices will be seen as well.so choice is yours.whether you invest in ripple or not is totally your decision.if I were you I would buy ripple.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: