Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:10:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Finally, Bitcoin is a Crime in our Country.  (Read 932 times)
stormivy14

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:33:28 PM

That is a bad news   Embarrassed bitcoin should not be a crime!!! The people must have the freedom to participate or involve theirselves in cryptocurrency. Bitcoin gives us investment opportunities and convenience.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bloodseekers

Activity: 769
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:48:18 PM

And the wait is officially over!  The worst news in this year is Bitcoin is Totally illegal in Bangladesh. If someone trade bitcoin then he will be punish by police in Jail!

What should we do now, Guys?  Cry

You say "If someone trade bitcoin then he will be punish by police in Jail" so dont trading bitcoin, simple
just buy it and hold it, and i think no one can know that you are bitcoin holders

Be bitcoin holders, i think that's should you do
kakoli akter jhumu

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:53:47 PM

Yeah this is really a matter of sorrow for bd citizens where there is no freedom of choice!! I have recently seen a report of local tv channel where some people were arrested because of trading bitcoins!!Hope the decision will change soon...
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:14:10 PM

It makes me laugh that China is a one party communist government and they have no problem with bitcoin but little shit Bangladesh is a parliamentary democracy and they do.

I guess democracy isn’t all that great after all.

jhewlijw

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:23:04 PM

Bitcoin is banned in bangladesh,why he invested in bitcoin.their government treats bitcoin is crime.
Klestar

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:25:22 PM

Feels bad for people of bangladesh who uses bitcoin and for the government who do not fully understand the technology now. They can't control so they banned and illegalized it, which they think the right decision to have, like people , we are scared to things that we dont know so we ignore it or destroy it. But do they gonna know who are doing bitcoin matters ? tracking using vpn? house to house checking ? if they will be doing the banning phase they should also stop selling cellphones and computers to knock down crypto on their country isnt it ?
achsan fauzy

Activity: 174

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:09:58 PM

actually it depends on which country you live in, but if you live in a country that forbids you to do your bitcoin transactions, then we suggest that you should leave the bitcoin. all depends on your choice.
rashidfield

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:11:22 PM

And the wait is officially over!  The worst news in this year is Bitcoin is Totally illegal in Bangladesh. If someone trade bitcoin then he will be punish by police in Jail!

And can not work under some vpn and place several machines in different sites?
Aryadwipanggah

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:51:39 PM

but how can your government will punish its citizens simply for redeeming bitcoin, while the perpetrators of bitcoin transactions can never be expressed in his identity but only between his wallet that can be in the know
MediChain

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 05:00:16 PM

I'd guess talking to your local political representative might be a valid step normally, but I see that the central bank in Bangladesh went as far as to request citizens not to “spread information about it.” so you are not even supposed to tell anyone.

http://bitcoinist.com/bitcoin-still-illegal-six-countries/
Alex12989

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:07:32 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 05:34:59 PM by Alex12989

Hehehe... We don't care about it! My friend is a Newbie army of BD! He also doing trade in Bitcoin !! hopefully soon BD gov't will understand what bitcoin is. ! for sure they gonna be love it!

Hope so. But our government doesn't understand all time, which is the best for the future. Bitcoin is a crime because it has no tax or fee! And one bank got hacked through bitcoin! Ridiculous!

Though, We will be waiting for the good news about bitcoin.

I don't think it will last longer... Bitcoin has a huge potential both country and its people may be your Country is making a law or they thinking how they will implement regulations on using bitcoin and I don't think they will not bring it back maybe it will take a while but I am sure they are just making some regulations or law to make it legal.
sharted

Merit: 101

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:25:30 PM

but how can your government will punish its citizens simply for redeeming bitcoin, while the perpetrators of bitcoin transactions can never be expressed in his identity but only between his wallet that can be in the know

Bitcoin is legal in many countries,I was lucky because bitcoin is legal in my country.I suggest you to use of any paying VPN to avoid of this.If you use of Vpn,you can't be tracked by the police or any one.But for that you need to spend some money.I think it will be a temporary ,bitcoin will became a legal in your country also.

jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:32:46 PM

Sadly but in India income tax has made some rules on Bitcoin. They clearly stated that any money imported in a country or exported from the country has to pay tax so they have made like 15 or 20 set of rules which every Bitcoin at should follow in India. I do not see it as an offence but it is good to pay taxes but I do not understand why government is even taking the taxes all I know is that Income taxes are taken from Those who work on somewhere and get income and government takes tax from those to help on services like police department and fire station.
Latrix

Activity: 137

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:46:12 PM

when that much money is floating around and the governments either stop it or embrace it.
BitBite5

Merit: 40

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:51:19 PM

I think that poor countries like Bangladesh, not meaning to offend anyone, should take the advantages of bitcoin and help themselves and their citizens and not to ban it. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies have the potential to help the economy, even if only on individual level so it's pitty not to take the chances.
Laodungchun

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:51:44 PM

It seems that Bangladeshians do not know what is bitcoins. Hopefully someone will have the courage to tell people that bitfcoins are not scams and not also a type of investment that ultimately thieves
djlasdlsk

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:57:10 PM

I think bangladesh government afraid about the bitcoin.if bitcoin users will increase banks and government have some financial problems.bitcoin anonymous transactions amy help to criminels,that's why they are not using.
Jesabela04

Activity: 540

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:00:10 PM

That's insane. I don't understant why do they need to ban it if a lot of people get benefits from it? We're not doing any crime we're just working hard just to achieve what we want. I hope governments would be able to understand that we just want to earn for our living.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:03:34 PM

Around the Asian countries bitcoin as well other digital currencies were gaining more popularity. In this time such a news from one among the country is simply bad for a growing network. Bangladesh is near to Nepal and here too the bitcoin had got banned, but people continue to use through the Indian traders.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
boruto99

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:27:25 PM

sometimes the government does not care about technology. so any technology that can make money like bitcoin or taxi online for example uber in some countries consider it illegal.

perhaps the government can not yet accept the concept of advanced technology. or it may cost very high if using a new technology concept. of course the government has a good reason would want or want a new technology...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: