Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:03:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN] Coinnec [COI] 🚀 Blockchain based P2P Network Platform 🔥  (Read 8766 times)
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:50:34 PM

This is a very good project. This project will be more successful as it has the potential and now many people are investing. Many people believe in this project. Project team has to be working to keep the project team believable and always have to update

Hello great Coinnec community, to see Coinnec skyrocket in value is very simple buy more Coinnec and HODL. This should be our contribution then you will simply see Coinnec on the moon !!!!!!!!!!

Hodl is the only and simply strategy !!!!
Relentless1020

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:54:06 PM

Great project . Hope everything will succeed

The idea of the project is just the same as other projects made before, But i do hope that the developers will be able to make it successfully because I am seeing potential on this one.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:22:21 PM

The idea of the project is just the same as other projects made before, But i do hope that the developers will be able to make it successfully because I am seeing potential on this one.
This project has the similar concept truely but it does has some new and excellent features which makes the investors go for this project instead of other similar ones. I hope that this team could really cope up.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:33:20 PM

Even i find this project similar to other several projects but yet this project looks somthing new and intresting and i hope that this project could really give us huge profits in comparision with other similar projects.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:55:32 PM

That's right and this is why the team needs to do more innovation in terms of their feature. There are a lot of competitors in the market so obviously, things were really hard.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:42:31 PM

Yes. The idea of this platform are not new in the world of cryptocurrency. But one thing is good about the Coinnec project is that they already listed in the seven exchange sites. And their next moved and goals is to be listed in CoinMarketCap and Livecoin Exchange which will surely bring more opportunities and even more popularity for this project.
That's great, I hope they can gain many potential investors too as their popularity is increasing and if they keep working hard I'm sure the project will succeed
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:33:33 PM

This is a very good project. This project will be more successful as it has the potential and now many people are investing. Many people believe in this project. Project team has to be working to keep the project team believable and always have to update

A lot of projects have a lot of "potential" in the ideas and the thoughts given in the ICO thread but not all of them succeed anyway so there's that
Potential projects are many in the market. But it's true that only few that made it to success. I hope this project Coinnec will be listed as one of successful projects in crypto market. The project is promising. More project updates and improvements this wil achieve success soon.
Right at the beginning let to win not necessarily the leading positions, as it is unreal in principle. It is necessary to work on the project and not to hurry and in the future there is a probability to make the way above among the ocean of coins.

Hope so this project will be included to the list of successful project in crypto market because it is useful to have. This project has a potential to do great in cryto world base on what they write to the part they will be focusing to.
Now the concept of "the successful project" isn't quoted any more. In the market simply frightening quantity and you don't know various platforms any more where to invest the means. So all the cryptocurrency it doesn't make to put definitely any sense here.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:51:02 PM

A lot of projects have a lot of "potential" in the ideas and the thoughts given in the ICO thread but not all of them succeed anyway so there's that
Potential projects are many in the market. But it's true that only few that made it to success. I hope this project Coinnec will be listed as one of successful projects in crypto market. The project is promising. More project updates and improvements this wil achieve success soon.
Right at the beginning let to win not necessarily the leading positions, as it is unreal in principle. It is necessary to work on the project and not to hurry and in the future there is a probability to make the way above among the ocean of coins.

Hope so this project will be included to the list of successful project in crypto market because it is useful to have. This project has a potential to do great in cryto world base on what they write to the part they will be focusing to.
Now the concept of "the successful project" isn't quoted any more. In the market simply frightening quantity and you don't know various platforms any more where to invest the means. So all the cryptocurrency it doesn't make to put definitely any sense here.
It is all the experience they even share and it is a positive feedback we can consider from the participants that gives as added value even for the new investors who choose Coinnec as their choice.
Ather_1020

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:04:44 PM

Yes. The idea of this platform are not new in the world of cryptocurrency. But one thing is good about the Coinnec project is that they already listed in the seven exchange sites. And their next moved and goals is to be listed in CoinMarketCap and Livecoin Exchange which will surely bring more opportunities and even more popularity for this project.
That's great, I hope they can gain many potential investors too as their popularity is increasing and if they keep working hard I'm sure the project will succeed
The platform pretty much eliminates the need for a bank and replaces it with an online safe and quick transactions. The idea can go far depending upon the decisions made by the team.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 10:17:17 PM

It is all the experience they even share and it is a positive feedback we can consider from the participants that gives as added value even for the new investors who choose Coinnec as their choice.
Yeah mostly experience and how hard the team works and i consider marketing department a clear key to project success once it has a valuable concepts to help them make the push

HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:29:45 PM

If they get listed in coinmarketcap and also get listed in some medium size exchanges, they have a chance to make potential investors curious about their project.

Yes, Traders always look at new tokens and coins that added to coinmarketcap and do search about them, So they will have chance to be discover by many people when their token get listed.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:26:51 PM

If they get listed in coinmarketcap and also get listed in some medium size exchanges, they have a chance to make potential investors curious about their project.

Yes, Traders always look at new tokens and coins that added to coinmarketcap and do search about them, So they will have chance to be discover by many people when their token get listed.
Coinnec can turn as a leading change now by grabbing more attention of the investors through this positive activity which it taken a right decision, this can bring more success added to the platform.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:50:06 PM

If they could even come with some initiative in taking the video presentation about the purpose and how the project is working with some explanation that would help better.
LoverlyRomeos

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:09:47 AM

Coinnec is having more opportunities and their white papers are very interesting with detailed information as we analyzed how their network is operated with huge teams. It is a value added reputation to be a part of Coinnec to me.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:46:15 AM

I was looking forward to the continuous great performance of the Coinnec project here in the crypto currency community. As days goes by, the community of Coinnec are growing positively die to its being active and socially interconnected to the users, supporters and investors answering the queries and questions and giving all the necessary information to understand much better the Coinnec project. This is great so keep it up team Coinnec.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:20:57 AM

You are right, not only those who have potentials succeed but most of the time those hard working and dedicated teams really achieve success in the end.
I agree, nowadays the potential of the project can be seen through the hard work and dedication of the team to increase the supporters and achieve success.

identifyuser

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:23:33 AM

What exchanges are planned for the coin to exit? I really expect that these will be good exchanges, I'm waiting for news
I'm sure that the Coinnec project will uniquely give a huge amount to businesses by offering them an innovative solution for managing crypto-currencies that allows service providers and customers to send and receive payments on a joint P2P network platform.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:33:53 AM

You are right, not only those who have potentials succeed but most of the time those hard working and dedicated teams really achieve success in the end.
I agree, nowadays the potential of the project can be seen through the hard work and dedication of the team to increase the supporters and achieve success.
Not quite right. The potential of the project can be seen by how many supporters that are really supporting the project.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:22:42 AM

omg! now fake buy walls! like vote buying..

Are you saying that there are a scammer in Coinnec or some other people are using the name Coinnec? Also the issue is on twitter account of Coinnec, is this a big problem?

read backwards and you will see how the old website had fake devs, replying "we forgot to update it" Wow from January to April? Again on 2nd attempt 2 devs found fake accounts as well.. what's the excuse now?
Hmmm, this sounds very alarming sir. I've seen a lot of this kind of problems turns into not what people expected. Hoping the team will respond about this one and will really have a good explanation to the community.

This need to have an attention to the devs and admins, Investors are now complaining, The team needs improvements and changes. Anyone here knows any support from the team?
If investors complain about problems, then the team urgently needs to take measures to improve the situation.
I guess you have sufficient evidence to justify your accusations bud. Can the admin of these thread provide us some answers regarding these matter.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:37:30 AM

A big spread of this idea is possible to obtain when conducting a bounty-company. Is it being carried out? When can we find out about it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: