Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:26:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN] Coinnec [COI] 🚀 Blockchain based P2P Network Platform 🔥  (Read 8763 times)
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:29:34 PM

The goal of coinnec is to allow users to involve in a completely secure fashion than to strong cryptography, without giving up privacy to a central authority.
What you have described approaches practically each cryptocurrency. I think that in this project there are also highlights thanks to which it also became very popular among cryptocommunity. Anyway, time will show as will be actually.
Yeah Exactly i think is time that tells the truth but the best case scenario is if the team and dev decide to go higher with their awareness and maybe show things and features comes together

I  think the team is serious in their business if they are not they will not be working with exchanges right? but I am still hoping that they can also launch a campaign for the supporters like us.

The coin is already in some exchanges and already generating trading volume but it won't be good if the FUD that keeps on spreading in this thread won't be resolve.

I am not sure, but sometime some FUD can also help project to attract more investors as investors will really be curious about the current status of the project and if they will find that those fud are not true then they will make good investments.

And sometimes there is a reason for FUD and it protects investors from losing money. If there are questions to be answered then go ahead and answer those questions. Otherwise it's the duty of the community to protect people from losing money!

If they deny to answer important questions it usually means that they simply can't give the answer for whatever reason. Big red flag to me then.

I would really like to see them respond to concerns and questions from the community, but if they can't provide some then I'll be waiting for more developments..Ther might be a reason why they chose not to answer.

Answering queries is very important,  some ask many questions just to test the team how knowledgeable they are about the project and also to test how ready they are when there are problems encounter in different situation. If the team always ignoring to answer it van make conclusion to people both in their attitudes and how they handle their job.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:50:04 PM

there are too many complains about this  project and devs. does not reply to any serious questions. I guess this will have a negative act on potential investors. This is an example how you do not organize a project like this.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:11:55 PM

Are there any restrictions for citizens from different countries? I would not like to face violations of the law in my country.

I don't think that it will be a major issue ,but depending on your regional laws this may vary.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:37:26 PM

Coinnec taking all the challenges and implementing advanced mechanisms, they are offering providers complete freedom to set the price and provide samples of their work to users and sometimes such sample work may be even the images of offered services.
I don't like the idea of freedom to set the price.because the proce is not in our hand.we can't manipulate the price in market everyday as our wish
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 09:48:07 PM

Coinnec is the best network platform with blockchain implemented I have ever seen. But, some of the issues from their community have to be resolved.
Resolving issues immediately would be a good point upon knowing the status of this project. For it shows that the team really care and gives time to resolve it and for that their making way that the project can be trusted.
Agree, its better to resolve issues before it getting worst. Assist each issues to avoid posible negative outcome. I am very confident that the team can cater whatever posible issues and problems will rise along the way. The team members are expecting all possible circumstances that will come and they have been preparing for it.
Not all issue just some so basically they wont want to get into some hurdles that cant be easily handled or disrupt their easy movement

Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:00:30 PM

The goal of coinnec is to allow users to involve in a completely secure fashion than to strong cryptography, without giving up privacy to a central authority.
What you have described approaches practically each cryptocurrency. I think that in this project there are also highlights thanks to which it also became very popular among cryptocommunity. Anyway, time will show as will be actually.
Yeah Exactly i think is time that tells the truth but the best case scenario is if the team and dev decide to go higher with their awareness and maybe show things and features comes together

I  think the team is serious in their business if they are not they will not be working with exchanges right? but I am still hoping that they can also launch a campaign for the supporters like us.

The coin is already in some exchanges and already generating trading volume but it won't be good if the FUD that keeps on spreading in this thread won't be resolve.

I am not sure, but sometime some FUD can also help project to attract more investors as investors will really be curious about the current status of the project and if they will find that those fud are not true then they will make good investments.

And sometimes there is a reason for FUD and it protects investors from losing money. If there are questions to be answered then go ahead and answer those questions. Otherwise it's the duty of the community to protect people from losing money!

If they deny to answer important questions it usually means that they simply can't give the answer for whatever reason. Big red flag to me then.

I would really like to see them respond to concerns and questions from the community, but if they can't provide some then I'll be waiting for more developments..Ther might be a reason why they chose not to answer.

Answering queries is very important,  some ask many questions just to test the team how knowledgeable they are about the project and also to test how ready they are when there are problems encounter in different situation. If the team always ignoring to answer it van make conclusion to people both in their attitudes and how they handle their job.
Yeah I agree, it's very important for the team to be active and responsive, it'll help them gain trust of the followers and also get more potential investors
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:43:17 PM

there are too many complains about this  project and devs. does not reply to any serious questions. I guess this will have a negative act on potential investors. This is an example how you do not organize a project like this.
This will have alotof  effect to investors and this project by them self. I really hope they can handle everything to avoiding dumping at the currenttime.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:53:44 PM

Yeah I agree, it's very important for the team to be active and responsive, it'll help them gain trust of the followers and also get more potential investors
It is not hard. And i believe the team cando that, but i don't know why they still don't appear here for make clearly for any investors really want to make invest at here?
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:59:29 PM

The developers can easily deal with the FUD atleast in this thread by simply responding to it and clearing any questions people have about it
The responsiveness is anyway necessary, but I don't see any communications of it with success of the project. It doesn't mean the fact that if developers constantly answer all, then deception won't be. It is necessary to treat everything it is most realistic.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:47:27 AM

Interesting project. This project will be more successful as it has the potential and now many people are investing. Many people believe in this project. Project team has to be working to keep the project team believable and always have to update. I hope project will be success
gmtfan

Activity: 183

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:27:18 PM

Everyone gives up on this? This was claimed as sold-out (pre)ICO to 30k whitelist (no trace of it can be found).
Here is, howeve, trace for regular ICO:
https://ibb.co/haxZ0y

https://image.ibb.co/mhsOtJ/coi_ico.png

Check out that ETH address, you will see that it received a whooping less than 1.00 ETH, and of course, it sent out few thousand COI during this ICO period.

https://etherscan.io/address/0x8a1a9477a710d470575b1da335e524b27e8091ab

It shown that, however, 27.7 ETH received.
https://ibb.co/gBbSLy

https://image.ibb.co/kHWGDJ/coi_ico_distributed.png

Prediction: After three days of no post, paid comments or bots will show up again to make this post invisible.
filip030

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:37:27 PM

Thank you for creating this project! It`s nice to see how huge the work is done every day! This is amazing idea! Excellent work! I`m very glad that such a team archieves such amazing results!
cyberkurajber

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:45:27 AM

someone found this coin to be hidden gem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uXzIvjbCeY
toheed2x

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:08:56 PM

coi today to moon  Grin

150% up keep it team  Cool
mt55

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:19:47 PM

In 99% of the cases the reason to not answer questions means something bad for the community and the investors.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
mt55

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:59:02 PM

Try connecting via telegram. Its really awful when the team doesnt listen to the concerns and arent transparent. Thats just creates more suspicion.

I don't really care enough about this project to hunt them down for answers to questions if they don't think it's important to keep this spot updated.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Coinnec (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 80

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 09:20:32 AM

COI is now officially listed on :

Coincodex - https://coincodex.com/crypto/coinnec/
Coinlib - https://coinlib.io/coin/COI/Coinnec
Livecoinwatch - https://www.livecoinwatch.com/price/Coinnec-COI
Coingecko -  https://t.co/OFFjHSQUQn?amp=1

Coin Tracking apps:
Delta
Blockfolio

We have ongoing talks with a lot of websites and exchanges and will make separated announcements once official.

OFFICIAL CHANNELS

1) Website:         https://coinnec.com
2) Twitter:           https://twitter.com/Coinnec
3) Telegram:       https://t.me/Coinnec

———————————————
List of exchanges

Mercatox :       https://mercatox.com/exchange/COI/BTC
Open Ledger:  https://openledger.io/market/COI_BTC
Stocks Exchange:   https://stocks.exchange/trade/COI/BTC
DDEX:        https://ddex.io/trade/COI-ETH
CREX 24 :  https://crex24.com/exchange/COI-BTC
Bite BTC:   https://bitebtc.com/trade/coi_btc
COI - ETH Pair   -   https://bitebtc.com/trade/coi_eth

———————————————

If you have any questions about the COI project we will be happy to answer!

heartthew

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:01:19 AM

The idea itself is not new and I have already met such platforms, besides the team consists of young and so far unexperienced players, so I honestly doubt its success.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:33:01 PM

The idea itself is not new and I have already met such platforms, besides the team consists of young and so far unexperienced players, so I honestly doubt its success.
Well it depends on how they will manage thus project, even if they have unexperienced team members they also have good advisors that can lead them to the right way. So I suggest watch thier development bud.
berta81

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 02:38:54 PM

Toners Coinec will be able to facilitate users purchasing services and any other content on the platform! very convenient!
And all these acts will happen without control of the third parties through p2p system that is in turn safe, as fast as possible, that will attract even more users, to try at least.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: