Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:01:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FACETER – computer vision surveillance technology  (Read 114122 times)
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:43:01 AM

On which blockchain will your smart decentralized video surveillance system work or do you create a new blockchain for your system if so what kind of algorithm will your token have? How much money was raised during the ICO?

You can visit the ICO page mate if you want to know what is the ICO raised for now. I think they will use AI for checking the surveillance system so they will need a professional team to handle the situation.

From what I understand on reading his comment he's referring to the technology the coin uses and not the surveillance technology which may be something entirely different

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:57:40 AM

On which blockchain will your smart decentralized video surveillance system work or do you create a new blockchain for your system if so what kind of algorithm will your token have? How much money was raised during the ICO?

You can visit the ICO page mate if you want to know what is the ICO raised for now. I think they will use AI for checking the surveillance system so they will need a professional team to handle the situation.
Definitely. Their website is the one who gives you information on how much is the ICO raised, not on this forum. But, I think they will be creating a new blockchain.
It is better always for you to check all the information about faceted on the official white papers and the ICO ongoing metrics details by directly visiting their website, you can also do ask here for the latest ICO status however it keeps changing as per time because we get new investors so metrics keep updating.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:34:01 AM

Facter is really spreading much more vigorously and hope that it could soon make some good profits. Faceter has already recieved a good amount of investors which is good for the beneficial of the project.
Yeah.the popularity of FACETER is increasing very rapidly and i am sure that it will be the one of the best profitable project for me.If you still not invested in this then i suggest you to invest in it beacause it will surely give huge profits in future.
I agree with you, the idea of this project is the future. And not just the future, but the future of new technologies and the protection of citizens. With such a function as a warning of attacks and fights, it's amazing.
Pretty much this project has found a way to make use of an idle equipment that is rarely being used by comouter users. Webcam to be honest has a very valuable purpose but it is not used all the time. With faceter your webcam will be enabled 24/7 to survielance purposes.

Yes, faceter really gave an amazing features that can surely help a lot of us most specially companies that needs this service. I just hope that there will be more investors that will be attracted to invest in this project.
I'm sure that the Faceter project will have many investors, especially since the platform will be worthy of use in large and small businesses, as well as for social facilities.
Faceter will have a great success as the purposeful prospect is really admirable they are achieving like a challenge even with no bounty program by breaking all the records.
Does faceter really dosen't have any bounty programme? It is actually intresting then because faceter is already having a good amount of investors to the project and also they can surely have more investros ahead so i think that i individually can trust faceter.
They somehow managed to get good amount of following and support without a bounty program. Thats what makes this platform soo special and this may serve as a reason for others to invest as well.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:42:47 AM

Facter is really spreading much more vigorously and hope that it could soon make some good profits. Faceter has already recieved a good amount of investors which is good for the beneficial of the project.
Yeah.the popularity of FACETER is increasing very rapidly and i am sure that it will be the one of the best profitable project for me.If you still not invested in this then i suggest you to invest in it beacause it will surely give huge profits in future.
I agree with you, the idea of this project is the future. And not just the future, but the future of new technologies and the protection of citizens. With such a function as a warning of attacks and fights, it's amazing.
Pretty much this project has found a way to make use of an idle equipment that is rarely being used by comouter users. Webcam to be honest has a very valuable purpose but it is not used all the time. With faceter your webcam will be enabled 24/7 to survielance purposes.

Yes, faceter really gave an amazing features that can surely help a lot of us most specially companies that needs this service. I just hope that there will be more investors that will be attracted to invest in this project.
I'm sure that the Faceter project will have many investors, especially since the platform will be worthy of use in large and small businesses, as well as for social facilities.
Faceter will have a great success as the purposeful prospect is really admirable they are achieving like a challenge even with no bounty program by breaking all the records.
Does faceter really dosen't have any bounty programme? It is actually intresting then because faceter is already having a good amount of investors to the project and also they can surely have more investros ahead so i think that i individually can trust faceter.
They somehow managed to get good amount of following and support without a bounty program. Thats what makes this platform soo special and this may serve as a reason for others to invest as well.

Indeed! Even before they launched their bounty program, faceter project gains a lot of support and fundings from the people who believed on their technology. However, the community even gets bigger because they have bounty programs for their supporters who wants to earn and share the amazing faceter platform.
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:54:16 AM

It's very good that the technologies that only professionals could use fall into the lives of ordinary people. I hope software can be used by everyone.
yuisefb8

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:15:53 AM

Indeed! Even before they launched their bounty program, faceter project gains a lot of support and fundings from the people who believed on their technology. However, the community even gets bigger because they have bounty programs for their supporters who wants to earn and share the amazing faceter platform.

I agree. Even if they don't have bounty programs, faceter can still gain a lot of investors and funds. The project really great for everyone, new generation of surveillance camera that can serve to the people.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:26:45 AM

The project will become significant in the near future and anyone who wants to stand at the roots of a new era of security has to think and invest in this project
alexIG009

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 04:29:23 AM

Hello, when will the tokens be sent to the wallet? And which exchanges are you going to exit? When will this happen in time?
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:32:35 AM

This is a pretty good project to prevent hackers and can recover the stolen money. But I think they need some time to improve this high technology, which is a great technology if it is well prepared. I think this is a hot project, many billionaires will be attracted by this new technology. Because they need a technology that can secure their assets.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:46:07 AM

Hello, when will the tokens be sent to the wallet? And which exchanges are you going to exit? When will this happen in time?
I believe the tokens will be delivered right after the token sale on your erc20 address mate and as of this moment they havent disclosed on which trading site will they list thier token.
BtcMan2009

Activity: 1022
Merit: 340

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:56:42 AM

The project will become significant in the near future and anyone who wants to stand at the roots of a new era of security has to think and invest in this project
Perhaps you are also right, now all directed the investments to more advanced technologies. And there is a lot of new now is born. Even often behind everything you are not in time. Perhaps here the good prospect on the future for investors, of course will show time.

About date of distribution perhaps you learn. But here about addition on the exchanges and what exchange seldom who speaks about it in advance beforehand.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:35:19 AM

There are lots of benefits we can get from this project. And as we can gaze on its features it is really a helpful project for the whole community. We all know that nowadays, we are facing different problems in our community because of the failure of the security of the surveilance cameras or any thing related to it. But throught the use of Faceter we can guarantee a solution because of the computer vision surveillance technology that this project have.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:59:27 AM

This is a pretty good project to prevent hackers and can recover the stolen money. But I think they need some time to improve this high technology, which is a great technology if it is well prepared. I think this is a hot project, many billionaires will be attracted by this new technology. Because they need a technology that can secure their assets.

Well for me, I think Faceter project is invented not to prevent from the hackers or to protect our assets. It was created for the human identification. It cannot totally eliminate lawless elements but possibly it can minimize and it will be helpful thing for the investigators. That's only my own understanding.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:33:15 AM

I believe the tokens will be delivered right after the token sale on your erc20 address mate and as of this moment they havent disclosed on which trading site will they list thier token.

Face tokens will be send to wallets a week after the sale will be over.
Ambisafe will develop smart contract and will be a guarantee of security.
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:34:32 AM

Yeah, an innovation project that can benefited by those who want a high standard of security. Their video is so inspiring and makes you amazingl. It may create a gain trust by the users and probable investors on this project.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:59:17 AM

It's very good that the technologies that only professionals could use fall into the lives of ordinary people. I hope software can be used by everyone.
I'm glad that many ordinary users can use the services of professionals. After all, this is important for our development in the field of the latest technologies. And video surveillance is a great way to start understanding this.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:34:30 AM

Definitely. Their website is the one who gives you information on how much is the ICO raised, not on this forum. But, I think they will be creating a new blockchain.

Yeah, all the details are in the website but it will be much better if dev or admin will update us here in forum or telegram the latest records of how much ico already raised so that investors and supporters here will be updated too.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:42:49 AM

I'm glad that many ordinary users can use the services of professionals. After all, this is important for our development in the field of the latest technologies. And video surveillance is a great way to start understanding this.
Security should always be a top priority by everyone. I believe faceter is just trying to make that into a reality.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 08:15:21 AM

I do not follow the project very closely, but I'm curious, the developer has already announced which exchanges will be listing this token?
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:30:56 AM

I think everyone can use it but needs to pay a monthly fee for using it. I hope that faceter can make just one time fee for using it or a free trial, or maybe totally free but with few features.

Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: