Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:18:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FACETER – computer vision surveillance technology  (Read 114121 times)
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:42:40 AM

Token Sale has ended successfully! - This is the sentences i see. Congratulations Faceter sold out full of 408 millions tokens. With low price of ETH at this time, do they really reach their hard cap at USD? More than 80k participants at their crowdsale, have huge attention. What will be next of Faceter at the future?

Congratulations on the success of FACETER. For now, what will be there next move? Exchanges? in April right? The distribution of tokens?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:27:53 AM

Token Sale has ended successfully! - This is the sentences i see. Congratulations Faceter sold out full of 408 millions tokens. With low price of ETH at this time, do they really reach their hard cap at USD? More than 80k participants at their crowdsale, have huge attention. What will be next of Faceter at the future?

Congratulations on the success of FACETER. For now, what will be there next move? Exchanges? in April right? The distribution of tokens?
I think they were counting the money first because 25 million dollars is too many for them and they should have listed on an exchange especially bittrex.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:46:46 AM

https://www.coinschedule.com/ico/faceter#event2258 - on this site I look left 5 hours before the end of sales of tokens and collected 92% of the required. I wonder if the project will continue to work if it does not collect the full amount?
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:16:06 AM

The project has an attractive idea, but I do not really understand how the application will protect me? I'll call the police when the application gives me a signal or the application calls the police directly?
Did faceter said anything about home usage or any other thing about security A.I because is didn't see that in WP All I know is that is just a simple CAM with auto detection matching and other algorithms made on the blockchain

Here goes to the platform analyzing the video image and thanks to the huge computing power that can recognize people, objects and existing circumstances, and take independent actions based on algorithms and A.I.

Example use at home: Detection of potential hazards, fire, smoke, burglaries, dangerous people in the area, suspicious cars.
Faceter will also be able to detect voice and he will be able to respond to the cry for help, the sounds of the shot, threats, breaking glass and other sounds.

Additional uses at home (Smart home): Lights up as he recognizes the household member, turns on the heating as the right person sees. It will open the door after recognizing the household members, etc.

Faceter will inform parents that the children have come back from school, see if they have returned alone or with their friends.

Nice features. This is why faceter is getting popular as days passes by, because a lot of people now are curious and want to try faceter once it launch. Hopefully all this features will be release in the near future.
Even without knowing the majority of functions of the let project rather know one, here it is possible to secure itself at the expense of clever webcams which persons are able to distinguish and to define the person, his age, sex, and, even a name and a surname. With such project it is possible to reduce crime.

The project will be really helpful for many people around te world. It will help in personal security, it can also be used to prevent crimes beforehand. I hope the project delivers what it been said to deliver.
This would truly give users the peace of mind since it will ve a good security device in thier homes.
batgrzl

Activity: 151

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:03:21 AM

I think they were counting the money first because 25 million dollars is too many for them and they should have listed on an exchange especially bittrex.
Really, in the market downturn in the situation to be able to ICO so much money, the project must have been recognized by the majority of investors.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:50:49 AM

I see that thanks to the project it is possible to increase security and this is the main plus of the project. I think that many people think so

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:15:12 AM

It's very good that I made a timely investment in this project, I really expect that the project will have growth and I will get a profit. I hope that I'm not alone
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:46:37 AM

I see that thanks to the project it is possible to increase security and this is the main plus of the project. I think that many people think so
You're right, as I watch the video of this project it's so inspiring as this project aimed the most efficient technical tool to ensure public safety by the means of recording facts and controlling the situation at any site. Very surprising , hoping for the bounties on this project.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:53:18 AM

The project has an attractive idea, but I do not really understand how the application will protect me? I'll call the police when the application gives me a signal or the application calls the police directly?
Did faceter said anything about home usage or any other thing about security A.I because is didn't see that in WP All I know is that is just a simple CAM with auto detection matching and other algorithms made on the blockchain

Here goes to the platform analyzing the video image and thanks to the huge computing power that can recognize people, objects and existing circumstances, and take independent actions based on algorithms and A.I.

Example use at home: Detection of potential hazards, fire, smoke, burglaries, dangerous people in the area, suspicious cars.
Faceter will also be able to detect voice and he will be able to respond to the cry for help, the sounds of the shot, threats, breaking glass and other sounds.

Additional uses at home (Smart home): Lights up as he recognizes the household member, turns on the heating as the right person sees. It will open the door after recognizing the household members, etc.

Faceter will inform parents that the children have come back from school, see if they have returned alone or with their friends.

This will be an amazing feature of the FACETER, it doesn't really have to store data but the user can opt to store data of people that they need to be prompted when hit by the camera.
Thats really a good and intresting feature of faceter which can really attract a good amount of investors to the project too. Hope that faceter soon reaches the hardcap so that the future of faceter can be more fluent.

But, it's all not easy that as you say, the competition of ideas is getting tighter, so do not be careless for future success.

You are right, this days a lot of new projects are rising and most of them can be a competitor for faceter project. We are all hoping that they can reach the hard cap so that they will never have issues with funding.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
WE.MISAYA

Activity: 271
Merit: 100

OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:00:25 AM

Nice features. This is why faceter is getting popular as days passes by, because a lot of people now are curious and want to try faceter once it launch. Hopefully all this features will be release in the near future.
Even without knowing the majority of functions of the let project rather know one, here it is possible to secure itself at the expense of clever webcams which persons are able to distinguish and to define the person, his age, sex, and, even a name and a surname. With such project it is possible to reduce crime.

With such project it is also possible to reduce freedom Wink Theoretically this can take the level of surveillance to a whole new level. There are two sides of the medal.

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱Blockchain's First Payment API❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:02:26 AM

This will be an amazing feature of the FACETER, it doesn't really have to store data but the user can opt to store data of people that they need to be prompted when hit by the camera.
Thats really a good and intresting feature of faceter which can really attract a good amount of investors to the project too. Hope that faceter soon reaches the hardcap so that the future of faceter can be more fluent.

But, it's all not easy that as you say, the competition of ideas is getting tighter, so do not be careless for future success.

You are right, this days a lot of new projects are rising and most of them can be a competitor for faceter project. We are all hoping that they can reach the hard cap so that they will never have issues with funding.
Faceter has already gained much recognition in these past few months. They have also released an app for ios, which is quite interesting. Faceter will be the number one surveillance system on the blockchain.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:20:36 AM

Faceter has already gained much recognition in these past few months. They have also released an app for ios, which is quite interesting. Faceter will be the number one surveillance system on the blockchain.

I agree. Also the competitions for this kind of project is very low. Have you heard about some project with same features? Because I haven't heard any as of now, and that is good for this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:24:23 AM

I agree. Also the competitions for this kind of project is very low. Have you heard about some project with same features? Because I haven't heard any as of now, and that is good for this project.
Faceter really gain a recognition becausw of its innovation is original. They are very peofessional when putting up a project. Faceter will be going to have a bright future.
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:58:05 AM

Faceter really gain a recognition becausw of its innovation is original. They are very peofessional when putting up a project. Faceter will be going to have a bright future.

Aside from that faceter team members are really active updating us with the latest news about this project and they are really active in their social media s accounts. This project's success is near to reach now.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:28:40 AM

Probably the next thing that needs to be processed by the Faceter team is their official exchange. Except for the launching of this project, exchange is really important for the investors that needs to be tackled from this moment. These will determine how much profits they will be going to gain from this project.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:39:32 AM

Probably the next thing that needs to be processed by the Faceter team is their official exchange. Except for the launching of this project, exchange is really important for the investors that needs to be tackled from this moment. These will determine how much profits they will be going to gain from this project.
I agree with that proposal. If the Faceter team will make a move on their exchange then a lot more people will come attract it. And most probably a lot more investors will come engage to the Faceter project allowing a lot more supporters to become more motivated to continuously support this project. I was looking forward for that matter to happen to the Faceter to have its own exchange.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:52:59 AM

Aside from that faceter team members are really active updating us with the latest news about this project and they are really active in their social media s accounts. This project's success is near to reach now.
The activity of the team really plays an important role in the development of the project. The more we get answers to your questions, the more trust you have with the team. The Faceter project is moving in the right direction.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:58:26 AM

The admins and just doing what they are paid to do and that is being professional. If all admins are just like them for sure all they will make a difference.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:11:21 AM

The activity of the team really plays an important role in the development of the project. The more we get answers to your questions, the more trust you have with the team. The Faceter project is moving in the right direction.

Being responsive to the queries of the supporters and investors it makes the ICO much more trusted. Because you can really know that they're concern on the community.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:31:18 AM

I agree with that proposal. If the Faceter team will make a move on their exchange then a lot more people will come attract it. And most probably a lot more investors will come engage to the Faceter project allowing a lot more supporters to become more motivated to continuously support this project. I was looking forward for that matter to happen to the Faceter to have its own exchange.

Definitely, because their ICO has already been ended and they earned $28M which I think is enough to continue the project. So, normally after the ICO investors will probably wanted to know when does this token be available in the exchanges. Hopefully, the team will have some announcement regarding their token.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: