Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:42:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FACETER – computer vision surveillance technology  (Read 114121 times)
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 275
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:54:38 PM

FACE Token distribution has started!

We would like to take the opportunity to thank all our contributors for your support and patience.

We are pleased to announce that our FACE Token distribution has just started. All Tokens that were purchased during Faceter Token Sale and all bonuses applied to early contributors are now available for distribution to your ERC20 wallets. However, many contributors have not entered a ERC20 wallet address into the address section of their Faceter account. Please do it, to get your tokens!

General information on FACE Token.
Address: 0x1CCAA0F2a7210d76E1fDec740d5F323E2E1b1672
Ticker: FACE
Decimals: 18

IMPORTANT: Please make sure that you have read the following information very carefully before contacting us regarding your tokens.

Airdrop. Faceter does not have any Airdrop as announced before. If you have less than 500 tokens and you have no purchases — your tokens are NOT distributable and will be burnt.

Locking period. All distributed tokens will be locked on your wallet utill the 1st official exchange listing.
Exchanges. The date of FACE to hit the 1st official exchange will be announced later. We are doing our best to hit the exchanges as soon as possible.

Distribution process. You can check the distribution process via the official FACE Token address: 0x1CCAA0F2a7210d76E1fDec740d5F323E2E1b1672

How to add FACE Token to wallet?

To add FACE Token to your wallet please use only the official FACE Token address!

MyEtherWallet (MEW)
After you login to myetherwallet.com, click “Add Custom Token”, then fill in the following details:
Ticker: FACE

MIST
After you login to Ethereum Wallet/ Mist, click “Contracts”, then “Watch token” to open the “Add token” window.
In “Token contract address”, enter: 0x1CCAA0F2a7210d76E1fDec740d5F323E2E1b1672
Then, add/verify the details of the token.
Token name: FACE Token
Token Symbol: FACE
Decimal places: 18

MetaMask
After you login to your MetaMask Wallet, click on the “Tokens” tab, then click on the “Add tokens” button. On the Add Tokens screen, fill in the information below and click ‘add’:
Token Symbol: FACE

To check if your tokens are already transferred please follow these steps:
Go to: https://etherscan.io/token/0x1ccaa0f2a7210d76e1fdec740d5f323e2e1b1672
Enter personal wallet address added in Faceter account in the field “Search/Filter By” and press “Apply” button.
Results:
a) if you see that you have FACE tokens, then transfer was complete and you can add token to your wallet;
b) if you see that you have 0 FACE tokens, then transfer was not complete, please wait for 24 hours;
c) if your ERC20 compatible wallet address was not added to your Faceter account prior to token distribution, the token distribution after entering the ERC20 compatible wallet address will take up to 24 hours.

For Live Support & Faceter Discussion, join over 22000 Faceter supporters on Telegram and make sure to follow us on Twitter.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vyacheslav41

Activity: 255

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:09:53 PM

ATTENTION ADMIN, MY WALLET was HACKED, SO PLEASE CHANGE IT !

FB link: https://www.facebook.com/Vyacheslav7623

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Vyacheslaw33

mail slava540051@gmail.com

Hacked wallet et: 0x550CF22Db4314915e542829ac9905E8ddfbf537e

New: 0x42af94da5eb7e3416e7df3f3fbb6e44351ecfe57
micz_bjukanon

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:22:32 PM

Go fast to https://tokensale.faceter.io, login to Your account and change wallet address ASAP.
Settings -> Ethereum address and paste new one.
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:38:31 AM

Go fast to https://tokensale.faceter.io, login to Your account and change wallet address ASAP.
Settings -> Ethereum address and paste new one.
Good you have intimated before and enlightened to admin notice, also send a PM to admin and follow all the instructions accordingly and update the new wallet address.
alexIG009

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 04:39:50 AM

Hello, has the distribution already begun?
alexIG009

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 04:43:25 AM

Hello. When will be token distribution? I participated ICO, but still have not receive my tokens.
I think that you must have totally missed the chance of getting the tokens.

Well, he can have a good chance again when the project listed in an exchange. I am sure many weak hands investors / bounty participants will sell it in a very cheap price. But, I am not sure of that actually.
As far as I know, the project did not have a bounty
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:47:42 AM

Hello, has the distribution already begun?

Yes it started on April 6 and now it lasts.

Here you have exactly what you need to do to make the tokens appear on your wallet.
https://medium.com/faceter/face-token-distribution-has-started-d4a76d0ec871
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:26:19 PM

Interesting technology in the project has the functions of augmented reality. I think this is the technology of the future.
Yes you are right.FACETER have many good features than anyother surveillance system.it easily detect the any face and  easily give action on that moment.so i think in future FACETER will be use all over the world.i wish good luck to all the team members.
No doubt, The platform is a great one. They can actually conquer the surveillance/security department with this platform. There are soo many places where where it can be used.

I am not into the numbers but I can imagine that the private sector is even a bigger market than the public sector.
Yes private sector is actually a bigger market then public sector as i think the same. This project can have good benefits from both the sectors so i am sure that it is going to turn profitable soon.

The question is whether the private sector will have higher hurdles to actually be allowed to install the systems. How will the Faceter database be created? Does every face have to be entered once in advance?

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:27:46 PM

Interesting technology in the project has the functions of augmented reality. I think this is the technology of the future.
Yes you are right.FACETER have many good features than anyother surveillance system.it easily detect the any face and  easily give action on that moment.so i think in future FACETER will be use all over the world.i wish good luck to all the team members.
No doubt, The platform is a great one. They can actually conquer the surveillance/security department with this platform. There are soo many places where where it can be used.

I am not into the numbers but I can imagine that the private sector is even a bigger market than the public sector.
Yes private sector is actually a bigger market then public sector as i think the same. This project can have good benefits from both the sectors so i am sure that it is going to turn profitable soon.

The question is whether the private sector will have higher hurdles to actually be allowed to install the systems. How will the Faceter database be created? Does every face have to be entered once in advance?

I do not see any obstacles to use Faceter wherever there are already CCTV cameras today.
Each person who appears in the lens is automatically added to the database, a record will be added along with the time of appearance of that person.
You do not have to manually add people to the database.
You can manually enter additional information about the person but you do not have to add the person manually.
From the first appearance, a face icon will be created and all subsequent appearances will be stored.
Choosing a person after the image of the face will be saved all the frames in which he appears.
Slava_Osipov

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:34:21 PM

I'm sure that the developers will use only the best quality cameras with the best resolution. Because the quality of the image depends on the main work of the platform.
hazenyc

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:06:02 AM

The Faceter team will greatly help other companies monitor security in their buildings and offices. Very well-designed project for tracking and security. If I had a company, I would not hesitate to put their security cameras.

I agree. This kind of cameras will be useful in some companies in monitoring their workers. But I wonder if this Faceter cameras is so much more expensive compared to the ordinary cameras that are existing now. If this will happen, then probably only those rich companies can have it because they can afford to buy it.

Do you like such a development? Monitoring employees with cameras? Don't you think we might be heading a step too far with that?
Monitoring employees wont be a good idea but it will surely Mae the workplace secure and if anything happens the culprit can be caught using the high tech cameras they offer.

To me it is still a legal question whether it is even allowed at all to monitor everything if you don't have a very good reason for it.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:48:23 AM

I'm sure that the developers will use only the best quality cameras with the best resolution. Because the quality of the image depends on the main work of the platform.
That will be a good go if the developers are using the quality cameras as most of the users really seek for the quality and the best cameras to capture the picture which helps to give us the clarity as priority.
MikesLeo

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:35:09 AM

The Faceter team will greatly help other companies monitor security in their buildings and offices. Very well-designed project for tracking and security. If I had a company, I would not hesitate to put their security cameras.

I agree. This kind of cameras will be useful in some companies in monitoring their workers. But I wonder if this Faceter cameras is so much more expensive compared to the ordinary cameras that are existing now. If this will happen, then probably only those rich companies can have it because they can afford to buy it.

Do you like such a development? Monitoring employees with cameras? Don't you think we might be heading a step too far with that?
Monitoring employees wont be a good idea but it will surely Mae the workplace secure and if anything happens the culprit can be caught using the high tech cameras they offer.

To me it is still a legal question whether it is even allowed at all to monitor everything if you don't have a very good reason for it.
It is really essential to actively have such surveillance setup to actively monitor everything because we cannot expect every situation or timeline will be with no issues so it is better to always have a back up setup which helps to proceed with tracking analysis during hard times.
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:29:35 PM

It is really essential to actively have such surveillance setup to actively monitor everything because we cannot expect every situation or timeline will be with no issues so it is better to always have a back up setup which helps to proceed with tracking analysis during hard times.

Exactly as you write, people can not be trusted these days.
If you run a small business, shop or office. You should have monitoring because thieves, scamers and vandals are everywhere.
Thanks to Faceter you will not have to sit and browse video after the event, because the application itself will show us the person responsible for the event in real time.
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:10:19 PM

If there is no good reason then we really first do not discover the cameras and there will be no surveillance so it is they way we safeguard and value for our self then we can consider all the safety measures.
hodap

Activity: 306
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:15:04 PM

The project is large-scale. He probably thought so, but over time, popularity has increased and it can be implemented in many countries where it is allowed

Well, for now, I am waiting for them to work with big exchanges and I still don't know when will the tokens distributed.

Tokens will be distributed this week from 6 to 7 April.

All investors will be notified by email about the exact time of sending.

When it comes to the exchange, they are still working on it, but this is a process and not a decision, so we have to wait.
So far Faceter listens to all opinions and implements them just like the investors are yelling, what is very good imho.

It is good to know that devs are listening to all opinions. Also the dates of distribution is near now so many should wait patiently. I am looking forward for the official listing of faceter in some good exchanges.

It's going to be a race for the tokens I think as many would like to get their hands on them. This can be so huge for everyone involved.
alexIG009

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 04:34:11 AM

Hello everyone, it is already known which exchanges will issue a token?
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:29:48 AM

Hello everyone, it is already known which exchanges will issue a token?

The Faceter team is working on it, it should not be praising too long, the deadline is before the end of Q2 2018.

Everyone can submit their suggestions regarding exchanges on a Telegram of chat. https://t.me/faceter
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:33:05 AM

I do not see any obstacles to use Faceter wherever there are already CCTV cameras today.
Each person who appears in the lens is automatically added to the database, a record will be added along with the time of appearance of that person.
You do not have to manually add people to the database.
You can manually enter additional information about the person but you do not have to add the person manually.
From the first appearance, a face icon will be created and all subsequent appearances will be stored.
Choosing a person after the image of the face will be saved all the frames in which he appears.
And such surveillance setup is really essential in our digital economy we are living today as we could experience many strangers attacks in our business and premises even so it is better to value ourselves.
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 275

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:02:10 PM

That will be a good go if the developers are using the quality cameras as most of the users really seek for the quality and the best cameras to capture the picture which helps to give us the clarity as priority.

Faceter is a software company, that allows customers to upgrade the cameras they already have. But also, we have minimal requirements to the cameras that can be used with our technology.
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: