Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:59:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GB]Terraminer IV #5, Coinsortium  (Read 62021 times)
abdullahadam

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 04:59:32 PM

Let me tell you this terraminer is a power hungry noisy beast. It requires two full circuits to run.  It's noisy like hell (unlike KncMiner Jupiter and Saturn)..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UNOE

Activity: 791
Merit: 271

This is personal

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 12:04:09 AM

This looks like a disaster lol.

So the miners are not even mining now?  I'm guessing they are just not for us.

#BiT_pOL

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:59:05 AM

This looks like a disaster lol.

So the miners are not even mining now?  I'm guessing they are just not for us.

I'm talking about for the second ( I have shares in this ),
it would seem not, from 09 / april

http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/17nAFjXqqy7dWgEDXchpNsBEFkFJp8qR7M

crashoveride54902

Activity: 784
Merit: 504

Dream become broken often

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:09:52 PM

so he takes our money, claims the units are his...trys to sell them after he recouped his money and is now just leaving them offline cause nobody bought them...ya i think i'll seek legal action now too

Dreams of cyprto solving everything is slowly slipping away...Replaced by scams/hacks Sad
narayan24

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 08:11:12 AM

so he takes our money, claims the units are his...trys to sell them after he recouped his money and is now just leaving them offline cause nobody bought them...ya i think i'll seek legal action now too

If I had any opportunities here in Germany, I would also seek information about my options. Please let me know if you start someting. Maybe it's possible to act as some kind of foreign plaintiff.
soniq (OP)

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 12:50:34 AM

I arranged for auction to end on Thursday so to allow buyers to escrow or send payment on Friday. I had all hardware boxed and read to ship as I was leaving for the weekend.  Payment never materialized from one bidder, and another bidder bidder backed out of auction and decided he doesn't have to pay now.

The second buyer has agreed to buy three miners for 22 BTC  and I am waiting for  payment  to send.

#1 miner I have to sell yet

#3 is still at Cointerrra  I received this email on the April 11th

CoinTerra Support (CoinTerra)
Apr 11 15:38

Sir-

I just checked and the unit had been sitting in customs. I am getting it fixed and on the way to us now.

Regards,
Marshall

tymm0

Activity: 178
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 04:14:22 PM

I arranged for auction to end on Thursday so to allow buyers to escrow or send payment on Friday. I had all hardware boxed and read to ship as I was leaving for the weekend.  Payment never materialized from one bidder, and another bidder bidder backed out of auction and decided he doesn't have to pay now.

The second buyer has agreed to buy three miners for 22 BTC  and I am waiting for  payment  to send.

Sir-

I just checked and the unit had been sitting in customs. I am getting it fixed and on the way to us now.

Regards,
Marshall

so just to clarify the "second buyer" is going to buy miners 2,4,and 5?

Teal Technik - https://TealTechnik.com - Custom Mechanical Keyboard Parts and Accessories
crashoveride54902

Activity: 784
Merit: 504

Dream become broken often

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 07:57:51 PM

So it turns out soniq is either incompetent or a scammer.

Let's take a look at the facts:

1) Bought one share for 1.33 BTC.
Turns out the BTC was not changed immediately to USD and therefore I was 0.34 BTC behind when the miner was bought, since bitcoin had decreased in value. No proof shown of payment dates.
-> Incompetent management decision, insufficient transparency, lack of communication.

2) All of a sudden we are informed that the hosting was paid upfront for 17 BTC in total.
No proof of hosting payments.
-> Incompetent management decision, insufficient transparency, lack of communication.

3) Miners are hosting half speed for several days, all of them, for no apparent reason.
No proof of actual performance issues.

4) Miner three appears to be returned for repair. No proof shown.
-> Insufficient transparency, lack of communication.

5) A vote turns out in favor of selling all miners, although most comments on the forum are against selling the miners. No comments on the 17 BTC paid upfront for the hosting fee.
No proof shown of the actual voting.

6) All miners are turned of before any receive an actual bid. Miners 2,4,5 might be sold.
Still no proof shown of an actual buyer for any of the miners.
Miners are not turned back on.

Although I might have missed a few 'management decisions',  I expect those will not change my main conclusion.
All these management decisions show clear signs of incompetence.
However, all these decisions in sequence, nobody is this incompetent.

Draw your own conclusions.

I should have known not to trust someone with a name that sounds like a nineties video game hero who steals all coins he can grab.

http://youtu.be/CqOlpQ7sepE

^^ ya what he said Cheesy

Dreams of cyprto solving everything is slowly slipping away...Replaced by scams/hacks Sad
narayan24

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 07:41:17 AM

I should have known not to trust someone with a name that sounds like a nineties video game hero who steals all coins he can grab.

Made my day  Cheesy Grin
sealight

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 02:10:22 PM

I don't understand

17 BTC payment done for hosting
and now miners are not mining, waiting for selling in the boxes ?

please someone tell me the situation of this GB
will we receive any payment  ?

soniq (OP)

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 06:38:07 PM

New auction thread started here  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=574953.new#new

I have all the information that have been asked as far as hosting payments and hosting contract being terminated and hosting vote.

Will be gathering all the information and sending to all members soon.

Miners have not been plugged back in as hosting contract has been terminated, and after being held hostage by the last two hosting operators, I am very reluctant to enter into another agreement with any hosting provider.

As soon as all auctions have ended and payments received will issue payments to all members accordingly

Still no word on Miner #3

sealight

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 07:48:55 AM

in which miner my shares are ?

is there any list for the miners and share holders?

I don't understand what is happening here

are you saying the hosting company cheat our 6 months hosting payment and close the hosting service ?

please someone tell me the sitiuation of our shares and why we didn't get any payment yet ?
#BiT_pOL

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 08:13:33 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2014, 09:23:59 AM by #BiT_pOL

New auction thread started here  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=574953.new#new

I have all the information that have been asked as far as hosting payments and hosting contract being terminated and hosting vote.

Will be gathering all the information and sending to all members soon.

Miners have not been plugged back in as hosting contract has been terminated, and after being held hostage by the last two hosting operators, I am very reluctant to enter into another agreement with any hosting provider.

As soon as all auctions have ended and payments received will issue payments to all members accordingly

Soniq, are you sure that the starting price of 3 BTC is correct??
You've lowered from the previous auction from 8 BTC to BTC 3?​​?
but are you kidding or what?
I am really, really disagree on EVERY choice made ​​by you in managing this GB ... I own 670 Gh  / s of the second Terraminer and 67 Gh / s of the third ..... I own one third of the second Terrmainer and you dare to sell below cost in this manner ??... without asking any member of the GB?Huh? I'm actually really disagree with each YOUR decision .... I suggest to every member of BITCOINTALK not to participate in this auction at this price .... ps I'm still waiting for even a satoshi coin from GB, until now I have not seen anything ...
Killerloop

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 02:09:22 PM

I am really, really disagree on EVERY choice made ​​by you in managing this GB ... I own 670 Gh  / s of the second Terraminer and 67 Gh / s of the third ..... I own one third of the second Terrmainer and you dare to sell below cost in this manner ??... without asking any member of the GB?Huh? I'm actually really disagree with each YOUR decision .... I suggest to every member of BITCOINTALK not to participate in this auction at this price .... ps I'm still waiting for even a satoshi coin from GB, until now I have not seen anything ...

Trust me, if he is trying to pull a fast one on this he is about to go hard face first... on digital concrete.

- All payments on that auction will be made through an escrow NOT of his choice, surely a reputable member of the forum.
- Escrow will NOT be released on shipment receive, but on working Terraminers for a couple hours.

Providing the above I think a safe sum can be subtracted to compensate anyone who had/has proven issues with him

Loan request: "I need 7 BTC because We hired an archaelogist and asked him: Is there a treasure? And he said yes!"
peterhuh

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 05:06:06 PM

Do you mean ALL miners had to be sold before ANY of us receive payments?
tymm0

Activity: 178
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2014, 05:45:47 PM

Do you mean ALL miners had to be sold before ANY of us receive payments?

i really hope this doesn't include miner 3.

Teal Technik - https://TealTechnik.com - Custom Mechanical Keyboard Parts and Accessories
UNOE

Activity: 791
Merit: 271

This is personal

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 04:49:59 AM

Trust me, if he is trying to pull a fast one on this he is about to go hard face first... on digital concrete.

- All payments on that auction will be made through an escrow NOT of his choice, surely a reputable member of the forum.
- Escrow will NOT be released on shipment receive, but on working Terraminers for a couple hours.

Providing the above I think a safe sum can be subtracted to compensate anyone who had/has proven issues with him

If he is serious about paying us back, then all the mined coins should go to a escrow as well.  Immediately

Also any refunds from hosting, and other money from the sold miners should be in escrow before anyone buys these units.  The reason the price is so low on the miners is no one trust him to begin with.

Killerloop

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 08:45:42 AM

Also any refunds from hosting, and other money from the sold miners should be in escrow before anyone buys these units.  The reason the price is so low on the miners is no one trust him to begin with.

Dunno about that man, we'll see when auction ends.

Loan request: "I need 7 BTC because We hired an archaelogist and asked him: Is there a treasure? And he said yes!"
MikeMike
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 01:45:26 AM

Sir-

Regards,
Marshall

Soniq,

We told you a few times we were in the market for Miners and to contact us IF you were selling any.
We could have offered you Much More than you got for these.

We also let you know we have Hosting Services that are Secure, Reliable and Cheap.

You should have let us know on both these situations.

hardpick

Activity: 265

Football President

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 09:55:46 PM

please update ---

miner #3  ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: