Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:54:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin's High Volatility  (Read 3049 times)
musharaf

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:59:41 AM

As from the start the bitcoin is very volatile and dynamic there are so many benefits of this and there may be some of the risk also involved with this currencies. Bitcoin is good to hold it and buy now for the online business it is very popular way of investment now because many users of this platform are buying bitcoin and when the prices become high they try to sell.
Bitcoin for me is very important and beside the volatility i have chosen this for the profitable investment in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aznboy84

Activity: 137

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:08:39 AM

Without volatility, people will forget about it, it's the only thing that interests them
Of course... bitcoin is well knowed at the moment because of it's huge volatility, i am sure that a lot of people wouldn't be in here if bitcoin wasn't that volatile as it is right now. But let's be realistic, it was much more volatile a few months ago.

JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:48:21 AM

As far as i know bitcoin has a high volatility given the fact that it is in demand in the market but i did not expect hat it is so high that it can really go from 1-100 and 100-0.
I want your insights about this volatility of bitcoin.
Market cap is the main determiner of BTC's volatility. Since it's cap is low it can't maintain stability at the price level. This is good in a way as the prices can skyrocket at a faster rate does leading to faster profits.
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:49:11 AM

From the word itself volatility meaning that it can go up or down quickly in no pattern that an expensive bitcoin can be cheaper in somehow but it won't sit there for so long. And investors basically love volatility, it all started in stock market and now that we had cryptocurrencies that are truly high volatile - they love it. And if a new investor just invested to bitcoin without knowing that it's highly volatile then when he suddenly sees his investment going down that will lead to panic sell.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:50:12 AM

Most likely you are a trader on another market because volatility is the first thing i have noticed when i startes trading crypto. The action in crypto market is really fast, you will get used to it and you will be able to strategize in the long run.

I agree thats why we need to learn the volatility of crypto before doing anything such as trading which the most  Is buying and selling that can make a loses if we didn't know how to ride the volatility of coin so first thing is learn some technical analysis in the market  so that you can gain some strategy on it how to buy and sell in the right time. Cause volatility is so unpredictable.
AleksandrKosov

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:58:29 AM

This is great. We understand this and earn. Earn and you too. Bitcoin has not been considered for a long time as a payment instrument, so who cares what kind of volatility it has.

Omnia Vanitas

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:12:56 AM

High volatility can provoke heart attacks to weak people, but it's what makes bitcoin so attractive for good investors...
amaydel

Activity: 448

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:44:25 AM

You are right and that's normal for bitcoin since Satoshi Nakamoto launched it. Being volatile in nature, expect it to rise and fall unexpectedly. I think it's not only the demand of the people that affect bitcoin's market price for there are whales in this cryptoworld that holds enormous volume of bitcoins.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:21:16 AM

There's no demand in the market for usage though, this is demand from people wanting to make a quick buck off of bitcoin and the shitcoins. This market though, is a trader's wet dream as there is a ton of money to be made if you know how to work the market and the charts.

Hoping for this sort of volatility to die down though, as no one is going to get involved in bitcoin at this volatility level - CURRENCY USAGE WISE.
Bitcoin is trapped in a paradox, bitcoin is not a very good currency since it has high volatility slow confirmations and high fess but in order to change the volatility we need more people to accept bitcoin and to use is as a currency but they do not do it for the former reasons, so bitcoin needs something that gets it out of this vicious circle but I do not know what it could be.
dave111223
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 04:23:58 AM

The volatility is not that high, it's just moving between 10-30%
Clifmeister

Activity: 97
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:25:44 AM

Given the high volume of trades and that these are uncertain times for Cryptos in general, fluctuations are normal since sentiments suddenly change.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:28:02 AM

As far as i know bitcoin has a high volatility given the fact that it is in demand in the market but i did not expect hat it is so high that it can really go from 1-100 and 100-0.

What do we have to loose from that. I mean if it can go 100-0 then it can surely take the lead to 100 once again or even more. The fact is we have to be serious investor. The volatility is created by weak hands in the market who doesn't understand the meaning of holding the BTC for long. They are impatient and cause the disturbance to market with panic sells. Im always good believer of the BTC and always hope to see it moving upwards in the direction.

Plus there are some government who is not liking the idea of the BTC or even the crypto currency other than. This creates that extra negative hype where people think that their government might ban it one day. This creates another group of weak handed people. So you see, the market is full of manipulation which could be artificial or natural.
Assface16678

Activity: 1358
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:10:34 AM

Yes, bitcoins volatility can really go from 0-100 and 100-0 that is how high is it. Due to demand of many people to buy bitcoin, its price is figuratively to the moon but if its price drops and they panic sell the demand is lower than the supply which leads to decrease.Its the people that can almost manipulate the price not the whales though they can contribute to its fluctuation.

paulo1210

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:05:44 AM

Bitcoin's High Volatility? yes, maybe. it doent get high all the time. it doesnt raise like super high.
BLTC

Activity: 150
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:31:40 AM

Its the most volatile investment in the world that you could end up zero if you don't study it very well. But the positive side is it can make you you rich within the short period of time.

I agree, bitcoin is very volatile that is why people should really be aware the pros and cons of this investment/opportunity. It the law of demand and supply and big players out there. It's volatility is not within our hands.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:40:03 AM

I have a bad experience in bitcoin's volatility. I had a wrong timing in withdrawing bitcoin in a trading site which is hitBTC. It took 3 days to receive and by that time the bitcoin collapse and I wasn't able to buy the thing I want. Bitcoin's volatility is a disadvantage of the coin. A sudden change in price may affect the people's mood when they need to get money for urgent times. I hope bitcoin wouldn't collapse in great values like ethereum.
Janademir4

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:46:11 AM

rising and falling bitcoin prices are influenced by several aspects, therefore to be able to know and can predict the fluctuation of bitcoin you should see a lot of market

millionaireshs

Activity: 353
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:49:36 AM

It was amazing for me indeed. Some people consider price dump as a burden but besides it brings opportunities too. In addition, it is a common thing that we should not panic in this situation. Commonly, many Bitcoin user here are just holding it because of the possible bigger profit soon but they tend to sell it when the price dumps. They are doing it to gain profit without waiting for the increase of their holdings.
I_Like_Dogs

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:59:03 AM

And you did just realize it's volatility just now?

we all know how volatile bitcoin is, and it can be so risky to invest in just an ATH, because you can just lose a lot of money in just a few minutes.

Markzuckertion

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:27:36 AM

Thats normal and good, if there is no volatility in bitcoin then maybe less people will invest in it. Bitcoin price swing is very large it gives opportunity for people to become rich only in a few month.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: