Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:58:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin's High Volatility  (Read 3053 times)
billknight

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:06:16 PM

As far as i know bitcoin has a high volatility given the fact that it is in demand in the market but i did not expect hat it is so high that it can really go from 1-100 and 100-0.
I want your insights about this volatility of bitcoin.
True, bitcoin has very high volatility. I never saw the price of a stable bitcoin for just a second. It is possible that bitcoin trading volume is too large and the market can not control the price of bitcoin. This is the reason why the government does not accept bitcoin
ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:00:28 AM

BTC is favored by many investors due to its scarcity, and the price is easy to fluctuate! Bitcoin is unlikely to be a good store of wealth.

Bitcoin is different from the common legal currency. No organization or country guarantees it! Its price is completely controlled by the market!
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:15:29 AM

As far as i know bitcoin has a high volatility given the fact that it is in demand in the market but i did not expect hat it is so high that it can really go from 1-100 and 100-0.

Bitcoin and cryptocurrency market still unregulated market and i think thats one of many factor why cryptomarket fluctuation very high. Beside that, with limited supply and no one can handle the bitcoin supply, thats make market price always high volatiling
Dimid

Activity: 702
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:03:37 AM

Bitcoin is quite a new instrument on the market, with little capitalization relative to world stocks and, in comparison with them, has a smaller volume of trades per day. Therefore, moving its price now is quite easy.
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 11:58:14 AM

It's true that Bitcoin is a high volatility actually not only bitcoin but also altcoins. You can see when Bitcoin birth in red water then all the altcoins follow the BTC. Rest of all the good or bad happing day by day Bitcoin going popular than before. One day every marketplace will allow Bitcoin and I hope, we can see the stability of Bitcoin and it could be soon.

zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:04:29 PM

Just look at the brighter side, if bitcoin or other alts aren't volatile and just have a steady value it will be boring tho as people won't be thrilled and excited how far can it go. So having volatile it can actually gives us huge profit in an instant yet can make us loss tho but it can be lessen as long as you know how the market moves.

Kakawate

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:21:43 PM

This volatility that bitcoin has is major quality that are attracting investors and ordinary people to cryptocurrency. Yes bitcoin is highly volatile, that is why you could lose your investments in a matter of day, but it is also the reason why we can make lots of money using bitcoin, trading is so much easier because of volatility.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
BurakTurk

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:25:56 PM

Bitcoin's use case as a currency for the developing countries that are currently experiencing high inflation is valuable when considering the volatility of Bitcoin in these economies versus the volatility of Bitcoin in US$.
Wong owah

Activity: 163

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:41:00 PM

High Volatility Bitcoin is incorrect, because bitcoin prices are now ugly and also bitcoin prices are weakening, sag wants bitcoin prices to recover, so bitcoin can be High Volatility.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:41:58 PM

It's not 100-0 since it will never happen that bitcoin will go to zero value. Yeah it's too volatile as you will be profitable if you manage your investment properly.
I absolutely agree with you, I think it's a little bit exaggerated to say that bitcoin drop down from 100 - 0. I'm pretty confident that worst case scenario won't happen because btc still lives as long as there is a holder.

Btc's price is currently around $7600 and I think it will continue to drop so the best thing we can do is to remain hodling. But for the day traders out there, I'm sure you can adapt on this just be more careful.
amaydel

Activity: 448

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:35:23 PM

It's volatility doesn't mean a constant drastic rise or vice versa. Bitcoin's market price may fall due to the low demand of people but it will always rise back but not constantly too. Therefore i am not really worried about bitcoin's volatility because i already understand bitcoin's volatility before i start investing in bitcoin and that i am ready to take the risks.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
LovelyFLOWER

Activity: 181

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:55:30 PM

Bitcoin high volatility is what attracts traders and investors because the earn big money if high volatility and about traders they profit in every trade because they monitor their coins during up and down.
ylnar123

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:06:42 PM

Ofcourse, because bitcoins price is powered by the investment of people using it. Well in fact it is the epitome of the law of economics which is the law of supply and demand.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
lekegami

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:20:17 PM

If you will be wise enough and think of a way of how you can make situations like a dip or pump be to your advantage, you can earn a decent amount of profit from your investments.
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:46:02 PM

Ofcourse, because bitcoins price is powered by the investment of people using it. Well in fact it is the epitome of the law of economics which is the law of supply and demand.

That's true mate. This actually like a cycle. If bitcoin wont be powered by investment, it wont become that volatile however, if it's not gonna be volatile, there will be no much investors that will be interested to join in this. Well if we focus on the volatility, it has positive and negative impacts. but at the end of the day, this shouldn't be what we are focusing, instead let's focus on spreading bitcoin to many people so they could try to invest in this.

Argoo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 227

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:20:30 PM

Some consider the high volatility of bitcoins worth, others - its big drawback. Both are right, and others. If you look at this topic globally, then its volatility will still be a huge drawback. Volatility does not make it possible to use bitcoin both as the main money, and makes it difficult to use in business and in international agreements. The high volatility of bitcoin prevents its legalization by states, because the state sees it as a financial bubble and therefore considers investing in it as risky. The high volatility of bitcoin in general can ruin it, if people continue to use it as a means of accumulating value. High volatility and an increase in its price will sooner or later lead to panic and this can ruin bitcoin or bring it to its very low price.
Angi

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:22:33 PM

Bitcoin volatility are depend on the investors and the market prices also if bitcoin have many new investors they can improve the price of bitcoin someday and make it better or worst.
19spawnfeed

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:35:38 PM

Bitcoin volatility are depend on the investors and the market prices also if bitcoin have many new investors they can improve the price of bitcoin someday and make it better or worst.

Bitcoin price volatile depends on the bitcoin holder's and bitcoin investor's. Of many investors invest fully to the bitcoin it will affect to the price of the bitcoin and the price will goes high because the demand of the market goes high, and in the other side once the bitcoin price is rise many bitcoin holder's will sell their bitcoin and that's the reason why the bitcoin price will goes low because the supply of the market will goes high and as we can say the bitcoin price will goes up and down and we call it volatility.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 04:33:38 PM

Bitcoin is a part of the wild crypto market and as a result, the price fluctuates each and every second 24x7. Even though we can justify the price fluctuation, still it is an obstacle to the growth of the user base. Especially when it comes to the big corporations having a turnover in billions can lose a huge amount of money even if there is a little downfall in the market, so at this stage, they are not willing to use cryptocurrencies for their financial transactions.
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:55:48 AM

Thats normal and good, if there is no volatility in bitcoin then maybe less people will invest in it. Bitcoin price swing is very large it gives opportunity for people to become rich only in a few month.

That's why investors are very keen observance specially those doing trading, because every price swing they make sure to take advantage on it, but for those holding are waiting the exact time when  to dump and buy.for possible  big profits.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: