Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 09:08:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin's High Volatility  (Read 3053 times)
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:28:31 PM

As far as i know bitcoin has a high volatility given the fact that it is in demand in the market but i did not expect hat it is so high that it can really go from 1-100 and 100-0.
I want your insights about this volatility of bitcoin.

Since from the beginning In the existence of bitcoin Its already commence as a volatile and we would be expected more volatility by every time passed by. So need to state more Insights of It.

With a lot of people using and investing on Bitcoin, the volatility will be really high. With a lot of users, traders, investors and holders, the price will move more since a lot of people are using it or trading it. If a lot of people coincidentally sell at the same time, that will trigger a dump though not that big really since there are still a lot of them that is buying.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
hsyncl

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 04:41:52 PM

Indeed, bitcoin's speed cannot be reached anymore. It is so busy that people are naturally afraid to invest. I hope to get through this period as soon as possible.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
Topaz72

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:40:12 PM

As far as i know bitcoin has a high volatility given the fact that it is in demand in the market but i did not expect hat it is so high that it can really go from 1-100 and 100-0.

Since from the beginning In the existence of bitcoin Its already commence as a volatile and we would be expected more volatility by every time passed by. So need to state more Insights of It.
Well yes it is volatile but irrespective of the volatility, people have been earning some great and handsome stacks of dollars. This means that we can consider volatility as a property and can deal in the crypto market by putting up good plans and genuine coins only after crypto evaluation and wait for the green market. We will have rise in price in month to come and investing now can pay off in future.
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:50:40 PM

The daily price fluctuation of BTC is between 5% and 10%, which is quite large compared with most commodities. Of course, high risk also determines high profit.
To be honest I always use bitcoin as an advantage for me because when the bitcoin moves in price it gives us more profit and earning, I think now at this time bitcoin is at high demand it ahs allot of attraction for the people because all of us know that bitcoin will fluctuate in price because of high volatility and I think now is the best time to buy some bitcoin when the price is low so I think bitcoin volatility is the best advantage of bitcoin to earn good profit.
Samaaliu

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:48:32 AM

The volatility experienced with Bitcoin is mainly due to speculation and sometimes manipulations. Otherwise, how would you describe a sudden price increase of say 25% within 24hrs followed by a rapid fall in another 24hrs? This high volatility will most like continue.
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:55:59 AM

It is normal since bitcoin is only new currency, it's liquidity is still low. Please keep in mind that most bitcoin users are traders so there is no stable price for this time due to trading activity.
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:52:19 AM

Bitcoin volatile is really extreme. If we remember on 2015, bitcoin price drop from $2000 to $200 and this years bitcoin fall from $20k to $6000. Maybe bitcoin fluctuation because not having regulation from government.
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:20:26 AM

The volatility experienced with Bitcoin is mainly due to speculation and sometimes manipulations. Otherwise, how would you describe a sudden price increase of say 25% within 24hrs followed by a rapid fall in another 24hrs? This high volatility will most like continue.

Right now, many peoples speculate on bitcoin price. Cryptocurrency fluctuation really high and peoples want to make profits by speculating it. If more peoples investing their money for long term, i am believe bitcoin volatility more stable and not too high

nazaididuan1

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:20:53 AM

The best use of bitcoin volatility for people may be as a speculative tool!
This volatility suggests that bitcoin is not a currency and cannot be a currency.

⮘Pre-ICO Start - 27.04.2018⮚ ⮘https://wbb.io/⮚
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:13:49 PM

The big volatility is connected with the fact that the market does not have a very high capitalization. The market is very manipulative, I hope this will change in the future
Without a doubt that is one big factor but even if the capitalization was very high like the forex market we will still see the same volatility and the reason is that the market of bitcoin is as you may guess based on bitcoin, while that may seem like a dumb observation it is not, whales are not holding dollars but bitcoin which means that if they have 100000 bitcoin it does not matter if each one of them is worth a dollar or one million dollars they still have the same amount of bitcoin and can manipulate the market as they wish.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:21:39 PM

Bitcoins high volatility is just fine as long as people will be still actively trading in the market, it only means that the community is keep on growing because the prices are fluctuating.

aliichaudhary

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:00:57 PM

Its the most volatile investment in the world that you could end up zero if you don't study it very well. But the positive side is it can make you you rich within the short period of time.
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:43:24 PM

The daily price fluctuation of BTC is between 5% and 10%, which is quite large compared with most commodities. Of course, high risk also determines high profit.
To be honest I always use bitcoin as an advantage for me because when the bitcoin moves in price it gives us more profit and earning, I think now at this time bitcoin is at high demand it ahs allot of attraction for the people because all of us know that bitcoin will fluctuate in price because of high volatility and I think now is the best time to buy some bitcoin when the price is low so I think bitcoin volatility is the best advantage of bitcoin to earn good profit.
All the cryptocurrencies show high amount of fluctuations and not to forget that Bitcoin shows has the least amount of volatility among all the cryptocurrencies owing to its great demand or being the most liquid coin. So you never know it can show huge fluctuations and this is probably the main reason that why this market can make anyone richer in a few hours. You just need to be careful and vigilant.
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:26:12 AM

Volatility is very important in the market because it’s an interesting thing for them.
Volatility isn’t just in bitcoin but also in other things. And about the volatility affecting the selling price is because of the state financial institutions because they ban it then it will affect the selling price.
olalaMaty

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:56:37 AM

The nature of bitcoin is that they fluctuate dynamically and unstably. Taking advantage of these features we can invest in bitcon markets or digital currency markets.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:44:05 PM

Its the most volatile investment in the world that you could end up zero if you don't study it very well. But the positive side is it can make you you rich within the short period of time.
The market by itself does not make you lose money, people lose money to the markets, if you have no experience investing or trading why do you decide to invest in a market that is so difficult? Pick something else like stocks, this market is very unforgiving if you invest at the wrong time, like all of those people that invested in December or if you invest not knowing what you are doing like all of those people that decided they were traders when they have not read a single book about the subject.
big_bankir

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:03:09 PM

Understand that such a large volatility is only a temporary phenomenon. In the future, when bitcoin is the world's cryptocurrency, this market will become more stable and sustainable
bombie1

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 08:12:51 PM

The high volatility nature of cryptocurrency is as a result of the inability to spend cryptocurrency like we spend fiat in our daily lives.If a person holds an amount worth btc,he or she will be required to liquidate the said amount to be able to make payments for some everyday spending.This will make there be some available digital currency for sale.But if the person could spend the digital currency directly then the price will always be maintained and as more influx of people into the industry, prices will only continue to increase.
Btcepoy11

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:32:08 PM

The high volatility nature of cryptocurrency is as a result of the inability to spend cryptocurrency like we spend fiat in our daily lives.If a person holds an amount worth btc,he or she will be required to liquidate the said amount to be able to make payments for some everyday spending.This will make there be some available digital currency for sale.But if the person could spend the digital currency directly then the price will always be maintained and as more influx of people into the industry, prices will only continue to increase.
Bitcoin are also know and very familiar for being volatile, and people get also interesting with being volatile. In the market we need to have a characteristics of being volatile. Bitcoin is so volatile, that's we earn a lot of profits if we managed it correctly.
qwerty12

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:40:46 AM

Indeed already from the beginning bitcoin appears very high Bitcoin volatility. Many are happy and some are sad because they lose their funds. For daily traders and short-term investors not annual traders, Bitcoin's volatility provides a great opportunity to make a profit. By predicting short-term trends in Bitcoin correctly, the traders can make a profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: