Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:07:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin's High Volatility  (Read 3053 times)
yohan09

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:55:21 AM

As far as i know bitcoin has a high volatility given the fact that it is in demand in the market but i did not expect hat it is so high that it can really go from 1-100 and 100-0.
I want your insights about this volatility of bitcoin.
Well volatility measures the variance of the price of a certain financial instrument within a certain period of time. It is commonly associated with the risk level of the instrument, A highly volatile instrument is regarded as risky and a less volatile instrument as less risky.It is important to understand the volatility of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency if you are looking to invest or trade in the cryptocurrency space.
embargo

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:02:19 PM

Yes, bitcoin's volatility is impressive. This gives you huge chances to make a lot of money when investing in cryptovoltaic, but you can also lose everything quickly at the same time.
Sylvial

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:15:08 PM

BTC is an established coin in my honest opinion. While there's a lot of volatility surrounding it, I think it's just a way of making people not to be loose with their resources, but to be careful and protect it. The volatility gives you room to make huge profits at any given point of a bull run. What makes people lose money is greed and FOMO and not the actual volatility.
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:27:19 PM

As far as i know bitcoin has a high volatility given the fact that it is in demand in the market but i did not expect hat it is so high that it can really go from 1-100 and 100-0.

Well unpredictability measures the change of the cost of a specific money related instrument inside a specific timeframe. It is normally connected with the hazard level of the instrument, A very unstable instrument is viewed as unsafe and a less unpredictable instrument as less risky.It is essential to comprehend the unpredictability of bitcoin and other digital money in the event that you are hoping to put or exchange the cryptographic money space.
droptableguy2

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:36:21 PM

Well volatility measures the variance of the price of a certain financial instrument within a certain period of time. It is commonly associated with the risk level of the instrument, A highly volatile instrument is regarded as risky and a less volatile instrument as less risky.It is important to understand the volatility of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency if you are looking to invest or trade in the cryptocurrency space.
This time around. Half happy, half anxious. But it is an opportunity. I agree with you, is to understand the volatility of the market. Whatever the market is like. Have knowledge and skills in smart investment. Will achieve the goal.

manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:45:58 PM

I think this is the most unstable investment in the world that can be worthless if bitcoin products fail. But the positive side is it can make you rich in a very short time.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ov3rflow9x

Activity: 374

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:54:34 PM

Cryptocurrency No. 1, which has turnover of more than $ 10 billion a day, and huge demand among the cryptocurrency community will naturally be the most volatile. After all, this volatility makes it possible for traders to make money.

This market has a great potential for everyone who believes in it. You only need to learn how everything works and start investing. Everyone can earn here.
wolfgang56

Activity: 248

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:34:41 PM

Well it is the nature of bitcoin so better to really look for information whenever you want to enter something that requires you to put money on it. Many people are shock by this situation because they thought that btc can give them more money while in the other hand it is opposite.

ngamuk tok

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:58:21 PM

volatility is part of bitcoin, bitcoin can not be predicted and I think that's what makes investors interested.
I myself consider the bitcoin volatility a challenge.
phucngungoc

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:03:49 PM

You can see that bitcoins are very few of the main recognition countries, so the price of bitcoin is not regulated by the regulators, the price of bitcoin is very much influenced by sharks and trading floor owners, because Therefore, the new bitcoin price has changed dramatically. So I think we should only speculate on bitcoin and should not invest long term.
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:18:14 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2018, 06:31:51 PM by Himanshu111

You can see that bitcoins are very few of the main recognition countries, so the price of bitcoin is not regulated by the regulators, the price of bitcoin is very much influenced by sharks and trading floor owners, because Therefore, the new bitcoin price has changed dramatically. So I think we should only speculate on bitcoin and should not invest long term.
Bitcoin's volatility is the main reason why Bitcoin is very famous all over the world.The users of bitcoin are increasing day by day as bitcoin gives good profit margins in a short period of time.Bitcoin volatile nature is due to several reasons.It depends on the forces of demand and supply.So higher the demand more will be the price and vice versa.Investment done in bitcoin also contributes to its volatility.Some countries have banned bitcoin and some are also supporting it.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:30:40 PM

The volatility of bitcoin is its positive and negative side simultaneously. Its existence is a good element for traders who can earn on it, and very negative for its money function, because people refuse to work with bitcoin as money because of its volatility in price. Also, the large volatility of bitcoin is one of the reasons why states are dragging out the process of its legalization.

katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:46:58 AM

Indeed already from the beginning bitcoin appears very high Bitcoin volatility. Many are happy and some are sad because they lose their funds. For daily traders and short-term investors not annual traders, Bitcoin's volatility provides a great opportunity to make a profit. By predicting short-term trends in Bitcoin correctly, the traders can make a profit.
Absolutely right than main point is that many people are happy and others are unhappy because they lost their money due to fall in the price. in my opinion volatility will continue until bitcoin prevail in the world and no other currency exist in the market. I also want increase in the price but due to some factors we face dip after some time.
randyhuges

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:00:04 AM

The dynamic variable variable for a variable field variable, the bitcoin variable by other other currency also dynamic variable. Personal thought
bettybuttun12

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:02:19 AM

Bitcoin's High Volatility is due to market volatility, bitcoin prices have now rebounded in the past 3 days, a good sign for bitcoin and many other currencies.
leesoorany08

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:04:52 AM

Will Bitcoin price change be an sign of an outbreak in the late 2018? I believe in this price fluctuation.
antoniolukaseo2010

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:06:38 AM

Bitcoin is booming at the end of 2017 and it is possible that by the end of 2018 Bitcoin will again be strong.  Cool
davehopepe05

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:08:43 AM

I expect more from bitcoin at the end of 2018, just like you guys above said. I am very hopeful of this change. If you can give me the $ 30k price
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:20:51 AM

Yes, bitcoin's volatility is impressive. This gives you huge chances to make a lot of money when investing in cryptovoltaic, but you can also lose everything quickly at the same time.
Profit and loss is not just part of the crypto but almost every business so it cannot be avoided but only with great strategy and sharp mind. And the volatility also gives chance for the awaited fellows to enter the market because fall in values actually is an incentive to investment.

This is actually the time when funds start flowing into the crypto. Besides, one can always act to minimize the cost and to maximize the profit by doing a bit extra effort that is always backed by knowledge and information about the technology.
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:34:14 AM

Without volatility, people will forget about it, it's the only thing that interests them

Not only Bitcoin, It is the Market is Volatile. anything can happened at any given time, no one knows what will happened to the market, there are a lot indicators that could affects the Volatility of the market, the issue on Banned, Scammer, Hacking and the never ending issue on Regulation by the government financial institution which very critical on the entry of Bitcoin on the trading market. This are just a few of indicators that affects the price value of the market.
Obviously,all cryptocurrencies characterise its highly volatile, that’s reason why it’s unpredictable. Truly, in market we have to accept that some may be in the loss and some gets a big fruits, not all people get benefit. I think that the volatility is a good feature of bitcoin because as you know when the price has a drop, it provides you a opportunity to buy coin with low price, and you probably avoid loss. In a nutshell, if one can take the advantage of this feature, he might reap a huge fruits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: