Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:09:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin's High Volatility  (Read 3053 times)
Newer

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:29:09 AM

Indeed, from the beginning, bitcoin emerged that the volatility of Bitcoin was very high. For daily traders and short-term investors not annual traders, Bitcoin volatility provides a great opportunity to make a profit. By predicting short-term trends in Bitcoin correctly, these traders can make big profits, far more than investors who have a buy and hold strategy.
newbie-hero

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:34:55 AM

bitcoin have a very high volatility. it is correct. and it is not only bitcoin but all crypto currencies have high volatility. that is why small investors can make huge profits investing in this market. that is why crypto market is a very good opportunity for us.

These days, Bitcoin shows the lowest volatility. Just open BTC graphs and look attentively through them. The price of this #1 crypto remains almost the same for a long time.
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:58:15 AM

Bitcoin and crypto are volatile and due to this reason people keep themselves safe from any of the scams now if we come to bitcoin at present price i think it is good because now the crypto market is stable and many new projects initiated for the good reason of success of the crypto coins now every projects started new coins and investors are investing in it.

tegacoll86

Activity: 77

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:16:56 AM

bitcoin have a very high volatility. it is correct. and it is not only bitcoin but all crypto currencies have high volatility. that is why small investors can make huge profits investing in this market. that is why crypto market is a very good opportunity for us.
It has highly potential to increase its price in days that's why its called the best online income plat form who's start with zero and increase up to $20,000 and still there's a chances of increasing.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:44:58 AM

This is one of the few reasons why I am seriously considering getting out of bitcoin and crypto in general. I am making good money with it no matter what but the price keeps changing so much that whatever I make sometimes worths really little compared to what it should have been.

I make money and save up as much as I can so when bitcoin and others go up it would worth more of course I keep some and cash out the others because I need to pay the bills however sometimes my money shrinks so much that it kinda looks like I have lost money and worked for free. Volatility is great but at certain point, I understand the %10-20 changes in the past 3-4 months but changing 50%+ is killing me.
arnaudel98

Activity: 94

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:47:02 AM

I am agree bitcoin the first decentralized cryptocurrency who launch  in 2009 giving good impact in crypto's market by showing its highly volatile feature. People make profit with this advantage.
Bitcoin just surpass Gold, Silver, Stock market and all crypto currencies. Its highly volatile and first ever create crypto currency.
cintamoni

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:48:03 AM

I am agree bitcoin the first decentralized cryptocurrency who launch  in 2009 giving good impact in crypto's market by showing its highly volatile feature. People make profit with this advantage.
Actually the main point is decreasing the supply and increasing the demand. I personal use bitcoin to make money and its a fastest way to increase your money because of its volatile.
Brunusmagnus

Activity: 158
Merit: 11

Omnity - Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:18:01 AM

Volatility is the hallmark of every sector where the rules are not clear, the big players manipulate the market, and decide on the basis of emotions.
On the other hand, in the last few months the bitcoin has been relatively stable, and in the last month practically stopped. Who knows what awaits us ...

ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:05:41 AM

High volatility makes it difficult for cryptocurrencies to replace fiat money!
There is no organization or country for cryptocurrency to protect its credit. This is a natural defect of cryptocurrency!
The high probability of cryptocurrency will not replace the status of the national currency, because no country will give up its own currency distribution rights.
aceustere

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:14:23 PM

As far as i know bitcoin has a high volatility given the fact that it is in demand in the market but i did not expect hat it is so high that it can really go from 1-100 and 100-0.
I want your insights about this volatility of bitcoin.
Bitcoin price will not down as zero, volatility is always happen so its normal in the crypto market.
Yeah it is normal and I don’t think there is anything wrong with this little bit fluctuation in the price. Volatility in the price can become profitable for many good and experienced traders. They can take advantage of this volatility. In day trading they get a chance of low price and when there is a jump of $100 to $200, they make their sale for profits.
jimmyd178

Activity: 80

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:17:07 PM

As far as i know bitcoin has a high volatility given the fact that it is in demand in the market but i did not expect hat it is so high that it can really go from 1-100 and 100-0.
I think many people only complain of volatility from one angle. It's good to know that traders and speculators make money from this volatility while, merchants and businesses stay away in other not to lose money. Hence, Mfchain is releasing the mf2x protocol as solution to this problem giving merchants the needed flexibility to either keep earnings as crypto or fiat with an instant crypto to fiat conversion that protects merchants from the volatility posed by cryptocurrency. We need technologies that addresses the fundamental problems in cryptocurrency.
Leocrypto da Vinci

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

OMNITY Knowledge, connected

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:49:37 PM

All that has to do with unsafe sectors is by definition volatile, especially as the big speculators make unpredictable maneuvers.
However, the bitcoin has been strangely stable for over a month, and this worries me: what direction will the next explosion be?

https://OMNITY.io/ico
               Knowledge, connected.               
Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight.
srcnckr

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:55:02 PM

Volatility is the hallmark of every sector where the rules are not clear, the big players manipulate the market, and decide on the basis of emotions.
On the other hand, in the last few months the bitcoin has been relatively stable, and in the last month practically stopped. Who knows what awaits us ...
Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market are showing very good signs of a strong growth momentum after a long period of decline. I think that in the next few months the market will fluctuate more strongly in the direction of growth and recovery.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 11:56:24 PM

The volatility of bitcoin is what everyone should be fully aware of even before investing your first cent in it. The market is a very volatile one and unpredictable.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
higgidave

Activity: 97

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:48:48 AM

People are mostly connected with bitcoin and more people join the bitcoin community more the price will be increase.
TwtRedeo

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:37:32 PM

High volatility is necessary in order to earn more profit and it will benefit the daily traders in the market since they can always monitor the entire exchangers.

It is exactly the volatility that lets us earn the money. The wisest traders earn a lot on it. That is why they live for these ups and downs of the cryptocurrencies.

True. It depends on which side you are. If you are a trader, its an advantage to watch  this movement. If you are familiar already with the price fluctuations,  you can earn even on  bearish times as day trader. For me its normal, and let us be hopeful that it will recover soon.
If you do not have any experience of crypto trading then you should hold your coins for long time. The price will definitely go up in the future and you will earn handsome money. Don’t be panic about the price volatility. It is coin and the price of a coin will never be constant. Little bit variation will occur any time and there are people in the world that take advantage of such situation.
nealdlover

Activity: 345

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:24:43 PM

The market is constantly changing, it has created a lot of worries for many. In early 2018, BTC made a big breakthrough with high prices on the exchange. It brings a lot of money to many people at the time it is sold. What you do is trust, wait and be patient. Patience is the key to success in this field.  Wink
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:05:39 PM

According to me, volatility of the coin is both a good and a bad factor.
On one hand, the volatile nature of the coin proves to be great for the coin to be an investment asset as it helps you earn good profit in a short period of time.
Whereas on the other hand, it prevents the coin from being a mainstream currency as a for a strong economy, one needs a stable currency.

Its volatility is not as high as before. Therefore, it has become more difficult to earn on trading. Nevertheless, I guess that soon, Bitcoin growth will be started, and the investors will earn a lot then.
hsyncl

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 06:11:07 PM

I think that it should be really careful in a market that moves so much. but it is a fact that we all entered this market knowing this mobility. The risk is more, but the gain is more.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:57:41 PM

For me as well volatility has been the best factor that I like the most about bitcoin, it actually gives us a chance to buy bitcoin at cheap price and sell high, volatility happens with market movement as at red price gets down and it will be time to buy or to hold our bitcoin and green is best time to sell and wait don’t buy at green, only sell, in short investing in bitcoin is good by all respects.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: