Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:11:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin's High Volatility  (Read 3053 times)
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:46:25 PM

Bitcoin is highly volatile and at that it can move in which ever direction at any given points because bitcoin rely soly on the market forces which is on the demands and it supply so is the market that determine the price. Once this forces control the price of any commodity it will be impossible to have a stable or fix price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kira_lapa

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:53:09 PM

As strange as it may seem, bitcoin is valued among traders for its volatility. Thanks to such jumps, you can quickly earn a good profit. Do not be afraid of falling prices, as practice shows, this is temporary.
wolfdragon

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:06:23 PM

As strange as it may seem, bitcoin is valued among traders for its volatility. Thanks to such jumps, you can quickly earn a good profit. Do not be afraid of falling prices, as practice shows, this is temporary.

I agree, bitcoin price can surely increase again and recover its loss. All is temporary only and all of this will increase again and all of us who holds and have patience will get huge profit.
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:47:52 PM

BTC doesn't have a strong stable base to it. Like it's not based on amount of gold etc. All the factors that influence its price are very changeable, especially people's minds.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
piterpie

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:53:41 PM

The fluctuation of the cryptocurrency market is normal. If you participate in this market, you should get used to that. The fact is that by the end of 2017, the price of bitcoin is $ 20k and now it is $ 6k3. .Some people consider price as a burden but besides it brings opportunities too.You can become rich if you invest in the right time.
Gru minions

Activity: 149

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:44:47 PM

I can say 5 years before from today people did not now what the BTC is. But now a days it is a common and most precious word in the world.People learning about the crypto and becoming a BTC lover.Most of the people think that it is the smartest way of exchanging currencies. And most of the people has strong faith and trust only on BTC.Popularity of BTC going high day by day. So surely we can say BTC has the high volatility than others.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:17:02 PM

I can say 5 years before from today people did not now what the BTC is. But now a days it is a common and most precious word in the world.People learning about the crypto and becoming a BTC lover.Most of the people think that it is the smartest way of exchanging currencies. And most of the people has strong faith and trust only on BTC.Popularity of BTC going high day by day. So surely we can say BTC has the high volatility than others.
i don't think that is what makes people happy and the volitas themselves are favored because they can generate a lot of profit, the higher the volacity, of course, gives the opportunity to gain a lot of profit, of course for those who already have skills.
candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:01:07 PM

Volatility is the nature of bitcoin and therefore high-risk bitcoin. The market will continue to change up and down, and to get a profit the strategy is needed.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
sajjad100

Activity: 101

Coin Hunter

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 07:02:16 PM

I think this is often a result of the growing crypto establishments. several altcoins area unit currently being made and sense of the volatility of bitcoin investors thought of different choices like various coins to alleviate their issues if they're attending to win or lose the investment.

It's very difficult as a result of volatility is uncontrollable and unpredictable. you wish to be strategic and be spirited, considering that market rises and falls unexpectedly. it's extremely vital to be told and gain information to be lettered, to bear in mind, and to work out what correct approach to think about or not.

Well, volatility will get you either manner. If you learn the way to ride the ups and downs of the market then you are seemingly to create tons of cash. while not BTC's high volatility, commerce will not be that a lot of exciting.

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:13:52 AM

Bitcoin and Crypto currency are already known for its high volatility that is why this investments are really risky because the price is really unpredictable and maybe this is the reason of why some of the people are afraid to join this investments now that making the crypto currency real demand become average low since January this year.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Mary Ofosuhene

Activity: 159

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:01:55 AM
Merited by Cryptotissue (1)

Ever since the introduction of bitcoin, I am sure investors have had great returns for investing into bitcoins, however, the issue of volatility has spoil the fun. What I can say about the volatile nature of bitcoin is the size of the market, i.e the traditional market against the cryptocurrency market. Per the volatile nature of bitcoin,onbe could say that, the traditional market size if far far bigger than the crypto market, hence most people tend to push their funds to the traditional market at the expense of the cryptocurrency market. I see this to be a major contributing factor for the sudden fall in the crypto market but I am sure with time, things will be okay.
rosesocola

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:02:19 AM

The fact is that Bitcoin has experienced at least 4 cycles of breakout and break in history and may have more "experience" in the future. While prices frequently break a record and then fall back to normal levels, so a higher baseline is established with each cycle. We just need to get the dynamic variable that makes the basis for the profit.
margaret22

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:12:12 AM

There is not a high chance IMO, that Bitcoin will go from 100-0. Bitcoin has nice fundamentals, and showed several times, that around 6k, there is a strong suport. A 100X however, I could imagine, in a couple of years, or decade. Anyways, the volatility seems to decrease, as I see.

rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:37:56 AM

Its the most volatile investment in the world that you could end up zero if you don't study it very well. But the positive side is it can make you you rich within the short period of time.

Yeah probably it is. Every market is volatile as I have observed. With this there is  nothing that is sure of today, but we can sam tht with bitcoin, it is the most effective market to invest in. We may not sure for the ups and down butthere is a huge possibility that we will earn.
lelylely

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:43:01 AM

The high volatility of cryptocurrency is a normal phenomenon because of the influence of demand and supply. Volatility can be a risk and can also be an advantage, and the main key is knowledge and also patience that can bring an advantage.

Gastotade

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:05:45 PM

The high volatility of cryptocurrency is a normal phenomenon because of the influence of demand and supply. Volatility can be a risk and can also be an advantage, and the main key is knowledge and also patience that can bring an advantage.
All cryptocurrency were volatile, we cant really know whether tge price will pump or dump, but if we trust the project we will see how it will survive at dumps.

SIGMA.
by HYDRA X
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.No commissions.
.or hidden fees.

messito

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:01:14 PM

no, it cannot sink to zero; it is simply unrealistic. he can lose half of his value but he can’t completely depreciate

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:34:43 PM

Nothing strange, man. People simply manage to earn money using this Bitcoin feature. The BTC volatility lets the traders make millions when they invest thousands.
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:45:56 PM

Bitcoin;s volatility is a really good thing as it can give you a  good profit in such a short time and this is a very ideal circumtances for short time traders.

syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:03:36 PM

Yeah it is true because now people got to know there is nothing more beneficial than bitcoin and it is the only thing which can give them a safe and bright future so they are investing with a determination and with faith and that they will get high profit because of investing in bitcoin, price use to increase and decrease but it is attracting people towards bitcoin I am sure soon bitcoin price will be high as it was long ago so for me volatility is one of the best feature that bitcoin has.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: