Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:35:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to sue ButterflyLabs - Big Single-SC owner let's league for class action  (Read 39300 times)
DrJoeGrine

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 09:43:18 PM

Who wants me to post BCP19's isp address and information?

He has taken it upon himself to post libelous accusations about me on BFL forums. I am silenced on the forum so I cannot defend myself and since BCP19 took it upon himself to be malicious, I took it upon myself to acquire said information since the thread that I am a pedophile is still on the forum.  Grin

Feel Free

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=146678 <--- DrJoe Sock Puppet.

You are the smart guy that fell for it.
Again, thanks for the admission of guilt.

Again I completely admit it.

Inputs.io - 82,000 BTC transferred and counting
If I was helpful please donate to a good cause: 1JEFaauDc7dWGFuuWAWpweJfSjhxdwmD44
bcp19

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 09:44:15 PM

He has taken it upon himself to post libelous accusations about me on BFL forums. I am silenced on the forum so I cannot defend myself and since BCP19 took it upon himself to be malicious, I took it upon myself to acquire said information since the thread that I am a pedophile is still on the forum.  Grin

Feel Free

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=146678 <--- DrJoe Sock Puppet.

All I have to do is power down my modem, hold the reset button for like 30 seconds, power back up and poof, you got nothing.  Enjoy though!

I do not suffer fools gladly... "Captain!  We're surrounded!"
I embrace my inner Kool-Aid.
mah87 (OP)
Donator

Activity: 756

-Bitcoin & Ripple-

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 09:46:01 PM

Feel Free

All I have to do is power down my modem, hold the reset button for like 30 seconds, power back up and poof, you got nothing.  Enjoy though!

If you said he is a pedophile it won't be a problem for the police to find you asking your isp ....
bcp19

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 09:48:34 PM

Feel Free

All I have to do is power down my modem, hold the reset button for like 30 seconds, power back up and poof, you got nothing.  Enjoy though!

If you said he is a pedophile it won't be a problem for the police to find you asking you isp ....
Go right ahead

DrJoeGrine

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 09:50:34 PM

Feel Free

If you said he is a pedophile it won't be a problem for the police to find you asking you isp ....
Go right ahead

Remove the post and all is well. Since Josh will not remove it.

If I was helpful please donate to a good cause: 1JEFaauDc7dWGFuuWAWpweJfSjhxdwmD44
Trupik

Activity: 136
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 09:50:51 PM

no one will sue BFL ... im pretty sure ... only big mouth talkers around here
I believe, that BFL is in fact being sued multiple times already. It is worth to sue for couple hundreds dollars, actually. Anyone who paid 30k for a MiniRig has a helluva incentive to contact their lawyer. My stake is much lower and I'm half a world from America, but I'm still going to visit mine attorney tomorrow - to see what can be done.

Please inform everybody of your research thank you for your support.

You live in the same country as Trupik ?
Because you know that differents country = different laws ?
And international trial is...pretty epic...
There will be no international trial. If I'm going to sue, it will be on American soil. The way I see it is this: I submit the evidence with my local lawyer. He will then find another lawyer, who is local with BFL. After initial examination and realization that there will be many more similar cases in near future for him, he'll maybe do it with no upfront payment. My evidence will be shipped over, along with the power of attorney to the US lawyer. Then the suing will begun, without the need of travel expenses and with only a little commission to my local lawyer. The rest will pay BFL in the end.
mah87 (OP)
Donator

Activity: 756

-Bitcoin & Ripple-

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 09:56:40 PM

no one will sue BFL ... im pretty sure ... only big mouth talkers around here
I believe, that BFL is in fact being sued multiple times already. It is worth to sue for couple hundreds dollars, actually. Anyone who paid 30k for a MiniRig has a helluva incentive to contact their lawyer. My stake is much lower and I'm half a world from America, but I'm still going to visit mine attorney tomorrow - to see what can be done.

Please inform everybody of your research thank you for your support.

You live in the same country as Trupik ?
Because you know that differents country = different laws ?
And international trial is...pretty epic...
There will be no international trial. If I'm going to sue, it will be on American soil. The way I see it is this: I submit the evidence with my local lawyer. He will then find another lawyer, who is local with BFL. After initial examination and realization that there will be many more similar cases in near future for him, he'll maybe do it with no upfront payment. My evidence will be shipped over, along with the power of attorney to the US lawyer. Then the suing will begun, without the need of travel expenses and with only a little commission to my local lawyer. The rest will pay BFL in the end.

+1
DrJoeGrine

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 09:58:07 PM

Feel Free

Go right ahead

Remove the post and all is well. Since Josh will not remove it.

Thank you for your cooperation. Have a nice day.

bcp19

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 10:07:59 PM

Until the next time.

DrJoeGrine

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 10:14:45 PM

Until the next time.

Next time..Pfft Checkmate buddy.

bcp19

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 10:16:28 PM

Until the next time.

Next time..Pfft Checkmate buddy.
"Don't stop, believing... hold onto that feeling"

rchapoteau

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2013, 10:16:40 PM

I think a lot of people are all talk as far as getting a lawyer and suing.  I'm not against people doing this.  I just doubt anyone actually will.
bcp19

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 10:18:48 PM

I think a lot of people are all talk as far as getting a lawyer and suing.  I'm not against people doing this.  I just doubt anyone actually will.
Good point, which is why this thread was started to try to drum up interest.  50 people working with a single lawyer is far cheaper than getting 50 lawyers.

Jaymax

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 10:19:30 PM

Yeesh, lawyer up, or shut the $#&^* up - folks pretend like they're so sure they've got a valid cause of action against BFL - but so proudly strut their inner pussy with inane endless yadayadayada.
LostDutchman

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2013, 10:22:17 PM

Good point, which is why this thread was started to try to drum up interest.  50 people working with a single lawyer is far cheaper than getting 50 lawyers.

Yeah but 50 different lawyers makes a far worse problem for BFL!

Remember, when you go for legal representation, you get what you pay for and cheapest is not always the best.

Wink

My $.02.

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
YipYip

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 10:30:44 PM

[Are you so smart that you are mentally retarded Cheesy
"LONG CON"  Mensa boy .....
So it gets through your UBER brainpower.....This means "NOT" taking the money and running !!!
To reference something simple so you understand MADOFF kept it going for 20+ years
~15%+ delivery and having millions of dollars held hostage ...and wait UPGRADE now for more $$  (and a with a fee) and you can join the new queue of more rich's !!!
Oh wait sorry you missed the express NEW queue but have ended in just the new queue (Plus 2 more months on delivery)
This also has shades of a 419 Nigerian money scam....
Happy REALLY Huh
1) telling all HOW SMART you are
2) Defending the indefensible
3) Basically picking an argument with a large majority of the community who all now think you are a total dick
4) Keep adding all of this extra information about your life as If we are your friends or give a fuck
You sound Sooooo happy !!!
Has retirement left you with no meaning or definition for your life....??
Go play golf I have heard that others find solace in finding some form of mild sporting activity to help fill the void !   Cool
That's the thing, you can only CLAIM long con.  You have no proof.  You can point and point and point, but those are all suppositions and not proof.  The FPGA was supposed to be a long con but then they shipped them all.  Then the Gen 1 was a long con, but they are now shipping.  Now the monarch is a long con... it's a never ending cycle that you have no real shread of proof on.  I could use your exact same analogy and apply it to other businesses out there today... yet they are still running.

Yes, I am happy, I did my research and I made a decision.  It's not my fault you did not do the same.  You can call me names all you like, but since I don't know you, I don't care.  I am happy, healthy, and secure in my life.  I'm sorry if that strikes a nerve with you.  

You say I picked an argument with the majority, I say I pointed out the other side of the coin.  In order to come to any rational conclusion, you MUST look at things from both sides.  Your refusal to consider other things indicates your mind is made up... so why do you feel the need to call me names and try(yet fail) to insult me?  Are you afraid that giving people MORE information is a bad thing?  

<shrug> have a nice day

blah blah blah

Facts & Conclusions

1) The writing is on the wall by their actions as pointed out by the current situation i.e Monarch & 15%+ DELIVERY
2) The founder & other associated have been convicted and spent time in prison for THE LONG CON
3)There is NO benefit of the doubt given when you are a convicted felon
4) If it quacks like a duck, walks like a duck then guess what ..It is a Fucking Duck

SO keep defending there CONMEN.... even erk has started to see the light I am sure you can too ..or you just like having arguments to fill the void that is your life

Have a shit day as you deserve it !

OBJECT NOT FOUND
fractal02

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 10:31:22 PM

Good point, which is why this thread was started to try to drum up interest.  50 people working with a single lawyer is far cheaper than getting 50 lawyers.

The next big thing in Group buys !  Grin

[Open] Saul Goodman group buy  (with ESCROW) 7/50 shares left

Jaymax

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 10:33:34 PM

Good point, which is why this thread was started to try to drum up interest.  50 people working with a single lawyer is far cheaper than getting 50 lawyers.

Yeah but 50 different lawyers makes a far worse problem for BFL!

Remember, when you go for legal representation, you get what you pay for and cheapest is not always the best.

Wink

My $.02.

Is the purpose of any suit simply vexatious, 'cos that'll go down real well - especially when their lawyer points to a thread where a class of people with essentially the same beef decide to take individual action because it "makes a far worse problem for BFL" ... or is the intent to get some sort of satisfaction via a settlement.  I don't know US law, but I assume company directors have personal liability if they can be shown to have condoned illegal behaviours - not that I have seen any evidence of anything like that.

But hey, it's all just pussies playing internet argument, so I guess paying a lawyer for some legal strategy advise would spoil all the outraged fun everyones having amirite?

Let's suppose, just for a post or three, that all the suggested impropriety by BFL is, remarkably, factual and backed by evidence...

Then that makes BFL the ones with the testicles to follow through with their beliefs and strategy, and the rest of you more pathetic than a kitten in a knitted costume.
YipYip

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 10:38:38 PM

IF BFL had delivered in January as I had thought,I/we would have made out like 1st batch Avalons did,almost

This is why you don't understand how bitcoin works and why your arguments are laughable.  Do you seriously believe you would be the only person receiving a unit?  Because that is the only scenario where this statement would be true, otherwise, it's just plain false.

This is the only line you have left JailBird Joey...

The 2 months delay in 24 hours ..now that was an outright FRAUD

You are going to prison for your actions so you better start processing this in your uber brain

OBJECT NOT FOUND
bcp19

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 10:42:36 PM

blah blah blah
Facts & Conclusions
1) The writing is on the wall by their actions as pointed out by the current situation i.e Monarch & 15%+ DELIVERY
2) The founder & other associated have been convicted and spent time in prison for THE LONG CON
3)There is NO benefit of the doubt given when you are a convicted felon
4) If it quacks like a duck, walks like a duck then guess what ..It is a Fucking Duck
SO keep defending there CONMEN.... even erk has started to see the light I am sure you can too ..or you just like having arguments to fill the void that is your life
Have a shit day as you deserve it !
I'm having a great day thanks!  Love your post, it's makes my day brighter Smiley  Keep up the good work!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: