Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:12:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to sue ButterflyLabs - Big Single-SC owner let's league for class action  (Read 39301 times)
YipYip

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 01:12:05 AM

lol.  Just a second ago you told me there is a difference between the words fraud and lie.  Now you can't give me a simple two word term that is French in origin and means to ship "in a mass; as a group", is that correct?
Can you tell me how to tune a hetrodyne receiver?  Can you tell me why a inductive capacatance circuit is bad?  Do you know what hysteresis loss is?
Yes .....
So what ...& MENSA boy that is not computer science
Awww, you missed that I was in the Navy?  Shoot.  Too bad, you would know better if you just did some reading. Tongue

I'm having a great day thanks!  Love your post, it's makes my day brighter Smiley  Keep up the good work!
bcp19 you registered on july with your 148IQ but you don't know anything just stfu and read more about cryptoworld and how bfl is scammish.
I don't know anything? Really?  Have you any proof?  No?  Too bad, have a nice day.

Lies lies lies ...I think u lie so much you forget what you have said mensa boy

Working in computer science ....

Hey bcp I have a riddle for you....

What do you call it when a company starts shipping alot of product?

I'm looking for a term that describes   "in a mass; as a group"  

Can you tell me that two word phrase?  I'm betting you cannot because you never made it into MIT.  So let's see.... what phrase am I looking for?

(Please, nobody help him).....
I fail to see your point, I was working in Computer Science not corporate shipping.  I can't play a piano either.

OBJECT NOT FOUND
Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 01:20:58 AM

Yea especially when he is trying to be two people at once (Josh & bcp19).
YipYip

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 01:29:21 AM

Honestly there is something wrong with that guy...

Borderline personality disorder....now there is 1 person I know that has these issues ...JOSH !!

Whether he is or is not Josh .... it does not really matter ..I think he gets the int03h award and gets to be on my very selective ignore list

Limitless
in03h
bcpxxxx

To make this list you have to be broken and bcp  definately is...

bcp Everybody hates you .... If this was your intention then you have achieved your target of FOREVER Alone!

OBJECT NOT FOUND
bcp19

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 01:31:20 AM

You are a moron...and have no idea how any of this stuff works

...Computer science ... yeah right !!
Lol, obviously sarcasm escapes you.

Have you seen that Doctor for your depression yet?  You need to go soon, your life could be in danger if left untreated.

I do not suffer fools gladly... "Captain!  We're surrounded!"
I embrace my inner Kool-Aid.
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 01:33:42 AM

You are a moron...and have no idea how any of this stuff works

...Computer science ... yeah right !!
Lol, obviously sarcasm escapes you.

Have you seen that Doctor for your depression yet?  You need to go soon, your life could be in danger if left untreated.

bcp19 didn't even know that Bitfury was making their own ASIC.
He still thinks BFL has 7PH/s worth of pre-orders.

Oh, and that is the second time bcp19 has claimed to know things about computers. I didn't screenshot the first though.

Good time for:
PSA:
If you have ordered from ButterFly Labs and have not yet received your product, you are entitled to a refund whenever you request one (per FTC rules).
First ask ButterFly Labs for a refund, they will probably say no but you might get lucky.
If you ordered via PayPal you can file a complaint with them even if you are outside the 45 day window. Multiple customers have already gotten a refund from PayPal that was outside the 45 days.
If you ordered via Bitcoin or Bank wire, you can fill out a complaint with the FTC at  http://www.ftc.gov/complaint and they will advocate for you with ButterFly Labs to get your refund. You can also contact the office of the Kansas Attorney General and inform them that you have had your money taken with no product delivered for months, just more promises.
You can also do a paper filing with the DA here: http://da.jocogov.org/complaint-forms

There are also several threads on how to get a refund from ButterFly Labs, here are two:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=266945.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=272585.0

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
bcp19

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 01:36:43 AM

I fail to see your point, I was working in Computer Science not corporate shipping.  I can't play a piano either.
1) Not in Mensa, IQ not high enough.
2) Was referring to M.I.T. did not graduate
3) Electronic Technician in the Navy.

You are getting as bad a K9 with cutting and pasting irrevelant things out of context.... are you a sock puppet too?

Maybe your depression is becoming delusion?  Schizophrenia even?

You really need to get a check up dude.

Viceroy

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 01:40:56 AM

Dude, look in the mirror for the person who needs a checkup.
bcp19

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 01:46:06 AM

Dude, look in the mirror for the person who needs a checkup.
OMG!  You came out of your thread where you can't delete everything people post contrary to you!   Are you ok?  Do you need a doctor too?

Viceroy

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 01:49:19 AM

Nobody posted anything contrary to me.  Not even sure what that means, Josh.

edit:
Maybe you can explain, you are so smart!
bcp19

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 01:54:54 AM

edit:
You deleted Red_Wolf_2's post more than once.  You obviously did not like that he disagreed with you about me being Josh.  He also said something about int03h who turned out to be Ivan.  Guess you just need your talking heads to agree with you and anything else gets deleted.

Mobius

Activity: 988

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 01:57:48 AM

Nobody posted anything contrary to me.  Not even sure what that means, Josh.

edit:
You deleted Red_Wolf_2's post more than once.  You obviously did not like that he disagreed with you about me being Josh.  He also said something about int03h who turned out to be Ivan.  Guess you just need your talking heads to agree with you and anything else gets deleted.

Who cares! take this to direct post, and get a room! Enough already!
Red_Wolf_2

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 01:58:18 AM

edit:

So, the comment about people thinking int03h was josh last week wasn't contrary? You deleted it pretty quickly. You'll be seeing Josh in the streets, and trees, probably at the shops next too.

Probably should put something here.... Maybe an LTC address?
LeNdJidEvsyogSu2KbC1u3bfJSdcjACFsF
pyra-proxy

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 01:59:43 AM

lol.  Just a second ago you told me there is a difference between the words fraud and lie.  Now you can't give me a simple two word term that is French in origin and means to ship "in a mass; as a group", is that correct?
Can you tell me how to tune a hetrodyne receiver?  Can you tell me why a inductive capacatance circuit is bad?  Do you know what hysteresis loss is?
Yes .....
So what ...& MENSA boy that is not computer science
Awww, you missed that I was in the Navy?  Shoot.  Too bad, you would know better if you just did some reading. Tongue

I'm having a great day thanks!  Love your post, it's makes my day brighter Smiley  Keep up the good work!
bcp19 you registered on july with your 148IQ but you don't know anything just stfu and read more about cryptoworld and how bfl is scammish.
I don't know anything? Really?  Have you any proof?  No?  Too bad, have a nice day.

Hey bcp I have a riddle for you....

What do you call it when a company starts shipping alot of product?

I'm looking for a term that describes   "in a mass; as a group"  

Can you tell me that two word phrase?  I'm betting you cannot because you never made it into MIT.  So let's see.... what phrase am I looking for?

(Please, nobody help him).....

Some of the best software devs I've ever worked with are in or were in the navy/air force.... what's your point in assuming mutual exclusivity?

Red_Wolf_2

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 02:00:43 AM

edit:
You deleted Red_Wolf_2's post more than once.  You obviously did not like that he disagreed with you about me being Josh.  He also said something about int03h who turned out to be Ivan.  Guess you just need your talking heads to agree with you and anything else gets deleted.

Agreed, for the love of (insert deity here) would a moderator PLEASE step in and shut down this giant pile of useless non-hardware related posts that are cluttering up the forums? They are supposed to be for discussing custom hardware, not who is and isn't "shady" (to use a phrase Bicknellski likes to use so much)

Probably should put something here.... Maybe an LTC address?
LeNdJidEvsyogSu2KbC1u3bfJSdcjACFsF
bcp19

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 02:04:25 AM

edit:

Agreed, for the love of (insert deity here) would a moderator PLEASE step in and shut down this giant pile of useless non-hardware related posts that are cluttering up the forums? They are supposed to be for discussing custom hardware, not who is and isn't "shady" (to use a phrase Bicknellski likes to use so much)
This thread really deserves to be in the scam/accusation section.  It contain nothing about hardware.  Of course, then you'd have to get rid of about a dozen other posts too.  Viceroy's should go 1st.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 02:11:28 AM

http://codinginmysleep.com/non-bfl-asic/

gregorowell · 49 weeks ago
"BFL is so back-ordered that a unit ordered today would likely not arrive until March of next year..."

[needs citation]
Reply2 replies · active 35 weeks ago
+1's avatar - Go to profile
David Perry · 49 weeks ago
[citation] Personal opinion, educated guess, chatter on the forums, and the likelihood of history repeating [citation]

But no, seriously, it's just my best educated guess.

0's avatar - Go to profile
Satchel French · 35 weeks ago
I actually emailed them and asked, and they confirmed, around march.
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 02:11:51 AM

edit:

It is more about the lack of hardware. If somebody could step in and PLEASE make BFL ship the devices they promised, then we wouldn't need threads like this one. Also, the BFL fan-bois wouldn't have to beg to make it go away. So unseemly seeing them grovel.  Sad

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 02:14:50 AM

edit:
You deleted Red_Wolf_2's post more than once.  You obviously did not like that he disagreed with you about me being Josh.  He also said something about int03h who turned out to be Ivan.  Guess you just need your talking heads to agree with you and anything else gets deleted.

It is more about the lack of hardware. If somebody could step in and PLEASE make BFL ship the devices they promised, then we wouldn't need threads like this one. Also, the BFL fan-bois wouldn't have to beg to make it go away. So unseemly seeing them grovel.  Sad

Last year, they promised to work through the holidays to get as many units out as possible. Since April Fools Day, 2013, they've yet to work a Sunday, even taking some Saturdays off.
LostDutchman

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 02:24:20 AM

Ivan?

Ivan Frimmel?

LOL!

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
Bicknellski

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 02:31:46 AM
Last edit: August 26, 2013, 02:51:50 AM by Bicknellski

I can google does that mean I have an 148 IQ and will get accepted to MIT next year?

En masse... sacre bleu.

You had to look up things I know and can recite.  I have knowledge you do not, yet this is not intelligence.  I (like PL) was trying to think of an english word for his 'puzzle'.  Just because I am bad at puzzles, does nto make me stupid.

Intelligence is such a nebulous word.  People equate it with a knowledge of all things, which sadly it is not.  IQ is even worse.  It is a score received on a standardized test.  Since the test encompasses many things such as logic, literary understanding, visual acuity and more, scoring high really means nothing other than to show that you retained information you had received in the past and were able to perform logic.  Ever watch the show Unforgettable?  Does having an infallible memory make you intelligent?  Does it impart knowledge to you that you have never run across before?  Can you describe thigns you have never seen?
Once again, *I* am secure in who *I* am, you seem to have a need to belittle what you do not understand.

I think I know something about education and educational theory having worked with 1000s of students since 1995. Let me explain what makes someone a brilliant and valued member of a society versus those who fail to integrate into the greater collective we call humanity.

They are able to use their EQ coupled with IQ when working with other human beings.

They are able to use every available resource at their disposal to solve any problem without having to memorize it and rely on a fallible memory or an egocentric view or bias. The collective intelligence of a well intentioned group working towards mutually beneficial goals will exceed any one human being every time.

They are cognisant that all human relationships must be valued as well as supported. There is not a single human today that can survive, nor was there any in the past, the conditions on this planet without the interconnections of that ancient human network has been fostering for over past 120,000 years or more.

What I see with you and countless 'sock-puppets', I'd prefer the term multiple accounts shared between a number of users,  and from BFL in general is a very disturbing antisocial, bordering on sociopathic, need to make yourself somehow the most important individual in these forums. Neither you, Josh or those others, who seem to worm their way around here extolling the virtues of BFL while continually degrading human connections with a natural propensity or glee to insult your fellow human beings at every turn when someone disagrees with your insular world view that BFL is above reproach, understands that this community knows exactly what your end game is and it isn't to help better this community in any way shape or form. You are really insulting our collective intelligence with the most puerile distractions, proposing that less information is somehow good, proposing that anyone that offers up evidence is a liar even when there is ample evidence to contrary.

Pathological behavior is not something that most societies, including the bitcoin society, will blithely ignore and simply pass off as quirky or non-threatening. Human beings in collectives immediately smooth out the rough edges and will expect a minimal amount of social decorum. We do not like to be lied to, insulted and berated by individuals who do not have the respect of the collective. Fortunately there are plenty of people taking notice and calling you out on this behavior and are expecting you to either reign in your unethical behavior do what is minimally expected of any member of society to behave ethically.

I deal with 6 - 18 year olds on a daily basis they show more maturity, ethics and morality than any of these multiple account users who by all accounts are all adults with some semblance of a normal education albeit questionable mental / ethic capacity. It boggles the mind to think anyone would want to do business with such an unstable and morally bankrupt group of people but I guess not everyone gets what these people are actually doing to the majority of their customer base ripping them off.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: