Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:59:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to sue ButterflyLabs - Big Single-SC owner let's league for class action  (Read 39301 times)
YipYip

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 10:46:55 PM

lol.  Just a second ago you told me there is a difference between the words fraud and lie.  Now you can't give me a simple two word term that is French in origin and means to ship "in a mass; as a group", is that correct?

Can you tell me how to tune a hetrodyne receiver?  Can you tell me why a inductive capacatance circuit is bad?  Do you know what hysteresis loss is?

Yes .....
So what ...& MENSA boy that is not computer science

OBJECT NOT FOUND
mah87 (OP)
Donator

Activity: 756

-Bitcoin & Ripple-

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 10:47:55 PM

blah blah blah
Facts & Conclusions
1) The writing is on the wall by their actions as pointed out by the current situation i.e Monarch & 15%+ DELIVERY
2) The founder & other associated have been convicted and spent time in prison for THE LONG CON
3)There is NO benefit of the doubt given when you are a convicted felon
4) If it quacks like a duck, walks like a duck then guess what ..It is a Fucking Duck
SO keep defending there CONMEN.... even erk has started to see the light I am sure you can too ..or you just like having arguments to fill the void that is your life
Have a shit day as you deserve it !
I'm having a great day thanks!  Love your post, it's makes my day brighter Smiley  Keep up the good work!

bcp19 you registered on july with your 148IQ but you don't know anything just stfu and read more about cryptoworld and how bfl is scammish.
bcp19

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 10:59:10 PM

lol.  Just a second ago you told me there is a difference between the words fraud and lie.  Now you can't give me a simple two word term that is French in origin and means to ship "in a mass; as a group", is that correct?
Can you tell me how to tune a hetrodyne receiver?  Can you tell me why a inductive capacatance circuit is bad?  Do you know what hysteresis loss is?
Yes .....
So what ...& MENSA boy that is not computer science
Awww, you missed that I was in the Navy?  Shoot.  Too bad, you would know better if you just did some reading. Tongue

I'm having a great day thanks!  Love your post, it's makes my day brighter Smiley  Keep up the good work!
bcp19 you registered on july with your 148IQ but you don't know anything just stfu and read more about cryptoworld and how bfl is scammish.
I don't know anything? Really?  Have you any proof?  No?  Too bad, have a nice day.

I do not suffer fools gladly... "Captain!  We're surrounded!"
I embrace my inner Kool-Aid.
fractal02

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 11:02:19 PM

OMG...you look like a kid..."it's not me it's you" style...
Grow a pair please.

All yout point is invalid...BS at maximum.

Nothing to say more smart than this BS "you registered at...so..." Huh

You are just a Parrot.NEXT !
mah87 (OP)
Donator

Activity: 756

-Bitcoin & Ripple-

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 11:07:38 PM

OMG...you look like a kid..."it's not me it's you" style...
Grow a pair please.

All yout point is invalid...BS at maximum.

Nothing to say more smart than this BS "you registered at...so..." Huh

You are just a Parrot.NEXT !

The point is that newbie just like you are don't know this environnment and sya a lot of BS
Micon
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2013, 11:23:09 PM

If there are any future marketing professionals or business developers reading this thread, here is a quick example of how it's NOT done:

stfu and refund me BBB 9660523
No.  Put on your big boy pants first and accept responsibility for your actions, then we'll talk.

And here is a great example of how it IS done:

As you know, we resumed the supply of Block Erupter USBs in this month.

As you might not know if you haven't bought the new ones, we managed to make them:

Thinner - Up to 1mm of cut in thickness on the inductor.
More refined - The frontcases/heatsinks are now built with better surface processing.
Having more choice of color - Seven in total, of which two are accompanied with concentric circle effects on the surface.
As widely available as before - No pre-orders. No date projections. They are for sale, here and now.

Besides securing the blockchain and gaining ROI, they are also ideal as souvenirs for both newcomers and experienced bitcoiners.

my 12 gh/s just to show friends "what mining looks like"

shout to Phineas & K9 / keep destroying this fool

#WUTANG

I'm flying FPV race drones these days. Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MiconFPV
YipYip

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 11:26:42 PM

I can google does that mean I have an 148 IQ and will get accepted to MIT next year?

En masse... sacre bleu.

You had to look up things I know and can recite.  I have knowledge you do not, yet this is not intelligence.  I (like PL) was trying to think of an english word for his 'puzzle'.  Just because I am bad at puzzles, does nto make me stupid.

Intelligence is such a nebulous word.  People equate it with a knowledge of all things, which sadly it is not.  IQ is even worse.  It is a score received on a standardized test.  Since the test encompasses many things such as logic, literary understanding, visual acuity and more, scoring high really means nothing other than to show that you retained information you had received in the past and were able to perform logic.  Ever watch the show Unforgettable?  Does having an infallible memory make you intelligent?  Does it impart knowledge to you that you have never run across before?  Can you describe thigns you have never seen?

Once again, *I* am secure in who *I* am, you seem to have a need to belittle what you do not understand.

Depression is a serious illness

OBJECT NOT FOUND
bcp19

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 11:27:48 PM

If there are any future marketing professionals or business developers reading this thread, here is a quick example of how it's NOT done:
stfu and refund me BBB 9660523
No.  Put on your big boy pants first and accept responsibility for your actions, then we'll talk.
And here is a great example of how it IS done:
<SNIP>
<SNIP>
#WUTANG

Meh!  Overpriced garbage.  Friedcat = ripoff artist stealing money from the masses for dog poo.

bcp19

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 11:28:31 PM

I can google does that mean I have an 148 IQ and will get accepted to MIT next year?

En masse... sacre bleu.

You had to look up things I know and can recite.  I have knowledge you do not, yet this is not intelligence.  I (like PL) was trying to think of an english word for his 'puzzle'.  Just because I am bad at puzzles, does nto make me stupid.

Intelligence is such a nebulous word.  People equate it with a knowledge of all things, which sadly it is not.  IQ is even worse.  It is a score received on a standardized test.  Since the test encompasses many things such as logic, literary understanding, visual acuity and more, scoring high really means nothing other than to show that you retained information you had received in the past and were able to perform logic.  Ever watch the show Unforgettable?  Does having an infallible memory make you intelligent?  Does it impart knowledge to you that you have never run across before?  Can you describe thigns you have never seen?

Once again, *I* am secure in who *I* am, you seem to have a need to belittle what you do not understand.

Depression is a serious illness
Yes, it is, do you need me to call you a doctor?

Micon
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2013, 11:29:36 PM

Bryan Micon

I'm flying FPV race drones these days. Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MiconFPV
fractal02

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 11:36:19 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2013, 11:48:02 PM by fractal02

#WUTANG

If you play Poker as you buy your mining gear...ROFL...

Hummm...i see...you are in the Bitcoin game for the Art ? to Protect the blockchain maybee ?  no ?  Grin
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2013, 11:49:32 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2013, 11:59:38 PM by Phinnaeus Gage

Bryan's da man! http://www.cardplayer.com/poker-tournaments/3254-2011-wynn-classic/743409/results

I once knocked out Susie Isaacs and her live-in lover with one hand to place third in LV.
bcp19

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 11:56:38 PM

#WUTANG

Hummm...i see...you are in the Bitcoin game for the Art ? to Protect the blockchain maybee ?  no ?  Grin
I see different colors... maybe he's making a picture when you look down from above?

Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 12:11:36 AM

#WUTANG

I see different colors... maybe he's making a picture when you look down from above?

Well.............he got device's mining..........80% of BFL customer's can't say that  Cheesy

And at a loss of ROI too............very similar to BFL customers that may end up getting thier device's in a month or more  Grin

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
Red_Wolf_2

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 12:43:10 AM

42 block eruptors, and seven usb hubs (with seven sockets). Might I ask how much the entire rig cost you?

Probably should put something here.... Maybe an LTC address?
LeNdJidEvsyogSu2KbC1u3bfJSdcjACFsF
bcp19

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 12:47:29 AM

42 block eruptors, and seven usb hubs (with seven sockets). Might I ask how much the entire rig cost you?

between 14.7 and 84 BTC for the erupters, depending on purchase date.  No clue on the hubs.

YipYip

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 12:48:45 AM

IF BFL had delivered in January as I had thought,I/we would have made out like 1st batch Avalons did,almost

This is why you don't understand how bitcoin works and why your arguments are laughable.  Do you seriously believe you would be the only person receiving a unit?  Because that is the only scenario where this statement would be true, otherwise, it's just plain false.

Josh,I know more about Bitcoin,than you know about ASIC's bro  Cheesy

Avalon 1st batch customers & BFL customers would of had the "Early adopter Advantage",which at the time of ordering is what WE as BFL customers had COUNTED on.There was only AsicMiner on the near horizon,no other competitors were anywhere near to release time in January.

But you,BFL,kept delaying over & over again,because of ineptness & cost us,your customers,that advantage.Aww boohoo right  Huh

Yes,all BFL devices will make a "positive return" for quite sometime.Any "return" is positive,no matter how small..............

But no where near the amount had BFL delivered in the original timeframe of Oct 2012-Jan 2013.

Thank you for your thoughts & get back to shipping ASAP  Wink

Once again, this is why you don't understand how bitcoin works.  Let me see if I can dumb it down enough for you to understand:

When excess hashrate is on the network, the difficulty rises until it reaches an equilibrium with the hashrate so that 6 blocks are created per hour.  If BFL had shipped everything in November, the difficulty would be far in excess to where it is now (and even more than to where it was a month ago), thus your profitability would have declined.  Once again, the only way you scenario can be true is if you're the only one receiving a unit.  That would not have happened, therefore your premise is false.  

No, you do not understand bitcoin at all, sorry.

So you have intentionally slowed everything down and fucked your customers in the arse for their own benifit

...It All makes sense

OBJECT NOT FOUND
YipYip

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 12:59:34 AM

Who wants me to post BCP19's isp address and information?

He has taken it upon himself to post libelous accusations about me on BFL forums. I am silenced on the forum so I cannot defend myself and since BCP19 took it upon himself to be malicious, I took it upon myself to acquire said information since the thread that I am a pedophile is still on the forum.  Grin

Feel Free

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=146678 <--- DrJoe Sock Puppet.

Honestly there is something really broken within you.....

I feel sorry for you as you need help... doing what you are doing is only prolonging the cure that you obviously need

OBJECT NOT FOUND
YipYip

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 01:02:27 AM

Who wants me to post BCP19's isp address and information?

He has taken it upon himself to post libelous accusations about me on BFL forums. I am silenced on the forum so I cannot defend myself and since BCP19 took it upon himself to be malicious, I took it upon myself to acquire said information since the thread that I am a pedophile is still on the forum.  Grin

Feel Free

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=146678 <--- DrJoe Sock Puppet.

You are the smart guy that fell for it.
Again, thanks for the admission of guilt.

Again I completely admit it.
All I have to do is power down my modem, hold the reset button for like 30 seconds, power back up and poof, you got nothing.  Enjoy though!

You are a moron...and have no idea how any of this stuff works

...Computer science ... yeah right !!

OBJECT NOT FOUND
YipYip

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 01:07:48 AM

Hey bcp I have a riddle for you....

What do you call it when a company starts shipping alot of product?

I'm looking for a term that describes   "in a mass; as a group"  

Can you tell me that two word phrase?  I'm betting you cannot because you never made it into MIT.  So let's see.... what phrase am I looking for?

(Please, nobody help him).....
I fail to see your point, I was working in Computer Science not corporate shipping.  I can't play a piano either.

keeping so you cant delete

OBJECT NOT FOUND
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: