Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:56:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto faster & cheaper?  (Read 2991 times)
rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:56:09 AM

The hot chase by these other cryptocurrency blockchain given to bitcoin  is the beauty of diversification and the power to choose. The latest among them is EOS which has the capacity of completing 1000 transaction /sec but presently doing  600 transaction per sec. The transaction charges are very low compare to the other ones. But bitcoin will not relax and wait till it loses all relevancy.Bitcoin project developers will continue to work to improve the scalability and the fees.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mideafan

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:01:07 AM

Back to the edge of the technical, the Bitcoin has unsupported in the problem to expand the problem. The progress of the performance bao gồm SegWit, Lightning Network và Atomic Multi-Path Payment through Lightning, and time is Bitcoin Core 0.16.0, has been resolved to the problem and transactions.Gần đây, Bitcoin has held the calendar out of the Bitcoin Core 0.16.0, with a new feature, fully supported for Seguin. The transactions of the Bitcoin transaction transactions, such as Coinbase and Bitfinex immediately settings starting started the SegWit. Do đó, the current transaction fee is better and faster than, create the event for the Bitcoin payment accounts with the low price value near the current time. At current time, near 40% all transactions Bitcoin used through SegWit.Ngoài SegWit, many transactions in use a new transaction - transaction by lot - to add the transaction transaction. This operation for the output of Bitcoin transactions to over the 75% by the output multiple outputs to a transaction only. Connection with a currency type of the 'digital' currency 300 times, the future of the future Bitcoin is pretty bright. The new engineering for the transactions for the transactions for the Bitcoin transactions, making more chances and the tasks will work for it date as better. The last date, major accounts are major as the day of the Bitcoin transaction. This is the important suffix may be the given value of Bitcoin to the new high in the future.
TheWalkingCoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:13:26 AM

Cheaper and faster have by cryptocurrency is why many investor like for making investment at cryptocurrency. we can get much profit by faster time and with cheaper some altcoin we can take higher profitable.
maitexisi

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 08:22:24 AM

The crypto market is still young, although bitcoin trades at the highest fees and at a slow pace, which doesn't affect its status in the crypto world right now. I think as the market develops, there will be a coin to replace bitcoin in the future.

MUST.IO
THE FINANCIAL REVOLUTION (https://must.io/)
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:50:39 PM

Cryptocurrency is really much cheaper conventional money. But to choose from this variety is really very difficult. Now there are a lot of coins that tend to become better than bitcoin. But bitcoin does not stand still, and continues to improve. So I'm still for bitcoins.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
rtm125

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:52:28 PM

Bitcoin now really can not be called the cheapest coin, but it is struggling with its shortcomings. This is the most important thing. Therefore, we should wait a bit and continue to concentrate our investments in bitcoin.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:28:13 PM

Cryptocurrency is really much cheaper conventional money. But to choose from this variety is really very difficult. Now there are a lot of coins that tend to become better than bitcoin. But bitcoin does not stand still, and continues to improve. So I'm still for bitcoins.
The fate of Bitcoin will depend on how quickly and efficiently it will improve and be competitive compared to new promising coins. I still do not see the proper activity in this. The lightning network is unlikely to solve the problem of scaling Bitcoin. Therefore, it seems to me that Bitcoin will soon begin serious problems.
ubiheal200

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:02:19 AM

I believe the crypto is still in its infancy, maybe in the coming years the transaction fee will be cheaper and much faster. This shows that bitcoin is rapidly increasing momentum and increasing demand. I'm sure all passwords will pass every stage to better and right now, more money can make transactions faster and cheaper, and if you want to know, it's better to check one by one. So you can see what money is quicker and cheaper. Other currencies like litecoin, ethereum, doge, waves, and even dgb are also faster and cheaper, and it depends on what you want to do with the coins. But many people still invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is the market leader and has the largest liquidity in the electronic money market. The latest of these is that EOS is capable of completing 1000 transactions per second but is currently performing 600 transactions per second. But bitcoin will not relax and wait until it takes all the related project developers
kyle999

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:48:40 AM

It's true altcoins is faster and get cheaper now some of coins getting lose of funds.Because their price can't get enough profit to invest for their coin.
Mandarava

Activity: 742
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:54:49 AM

I think that in the coming years all the problems that Bitcoin had and which did not give him the opportunity to become fast as VISA or Mastercard would be solved.
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:47:29 AM

Bitcoin fees are higher than any other coin. This is due to a lack of scalability and thus high mining fees, which also effects transaction speeds. Ethereum and LiteCoin have much lower fees and send much faster. XRP is cheaper and faster than that. IOTA is free but their wallet is not quite up to par yet. This market is still very young and growing. Eventually these issues will be worked out. But the great thing about competition is that you can choose which method you want to use. And if you’d rather stay in the fiat world you’re free to do that as well.
I understand that in Bitcoin transactions are more expensive. But Bitcoin is more reliable than any other cryptocurrency. Isn't that important to you?

bangkit tri

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:51:54 AM

Bitcoin fees are higher than any other coin. This is due to a lack of scalability and thus high mining fees, which also effects transaction speeds. Ethereum and LiteCoin have much lower fees and send much faster. XRP is cheaper and faster than that. IOTA is free but their wallet is not quite up to par yet. This market is still very young and growing. Eventually these issues will be worked out. But the great thing about competition is that you can choose which method you want to use. And if you’d rather stay in the fiat world you’re free to do that as well.
I understand that in Bitcoin transactions are more expensive. But Bitcoin is more reliable than any other cryptocurrency. Isn't that important to you?
everyone has a different trading style. if you want to trade safely, you can choose bitcoin. but trading on a prospective token, will get greater results, but also has a big risk, i think price is expensive or cheap depending on percentage of increase experienced
nisya

Activity: 318

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:10:53 AM

everyone has a different trading style. if you want to trade safely, you can choose bitcoin. but trading on a prospective token, will get greater results, but also has a big risk, i think price is expensive or cheap depending on percentage of increase experienced

I agree with you. Choosing bitcoin for trading can give us a profit although it will depend on how much money you use you have a chance to grow your money when you've got profit. But there is another coin that is faster and cheaper for the transaction, but still, bitcoin is the biggest reason for every people to choose the coin because they can get a lot of money from bitcoin.
ElsieHSeder27

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:14:41 AM

Bitcoin expenses are higher than some other coin. This is because of an absence of versatility and along these lines high mining charges, which additionally impacts exchange speeds. Ethereum and LiteCoin have much lower charges and send considerably quicker.
project_delta

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 06:53:29 AM

Other coins are doing their best to compete with bitcoin.Its good as we see how far we can go with blockchain technology. Though Bitcoin will still be the king of cryptocurrencies

PROJECT DELTA
Shaping the Future of Blockchain
Project DELTA develops a game-changing Blockchain Protocol; projectdelta.io/
musharaf

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:55:34 AM

In bitcoin and crypto most popular coin is bitcoin and the fee which will charge for bitcoin transaction are more than any other coin so from this i can say that this is because of the faster transaction in the crypto world and it is not cheaper.

hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 07:06:47 PM

https://www.cashpay.solutions

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
jakagintiri

Activity: 420

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:46:15 PM

Cheaper and faster have by cryptocurrency is why many investor like for making investment at cryptocurrency. we can get much profit by faster time and with cheaper some altcoin we can take higher profitable.
Yes, I agree with you, the advantage of Cryptocurrency can be seen from the speed of transaction and the very low cost of withdrawal. And the most interesting thing is that Crypto is able to make a lot of profits very quickly. So Crypto has succeeded in making the World economy more independent and efficient.

gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:10:17 AM

as we know crypto is a decentralized platfrom, and it have the fast speed and high security in all transaction, so i think bitcoin and cryptocurrency is the most faster and cheaper platform than other platfrom to transfer some money and make transaction

EllenSmith

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:37:55 AM

Crypto has many items, bitcoin is one of it with high fee, the other can be cheaper . IT depend on how much people use them. the more people use it, the higher fee it costs. for example , bitcoin and eth are high fee
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: