Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:33:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin prices dropped, should you buy?  (Read 1090 times)
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:04:56 AM

In my own opinion, the best time to buy bitcoin is when it's price drops. Therefore, it would be better if you buy bitcoins now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:56:53 AM

In my own opinion, the best time to buy bitcoin is when it's price drops. Therefore, it would be better if you buy bitcoins now.
As mentioned one needs to make use of the opportunity when the price falls low. Now the price has fallen low that of the past days. So, the current price can be used for the investment purpose. The price too is predicted to grow at the shortest, based on which users who can afford to invest can prefer buying.
Nfp

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:23:56 PM

If you believe in the potential of Bitcoin and appreciate the advice of experts, you should not be too worried when the price of Bitcoin down but the fun again right. At reduced prices you can use cash to buy more at cheaper rates. when each Bitcoin increase too much or too deep, it is not too worried. Because I knows the potential of Bitcoin is how big. How about you? Please comment below and do not forget to share the article if it is useful.
BTC BTC BTC Smiley

If you can afford the price and you have the courage to take the risk then you have no reason to hesitate of buying bitcoin when price drop. But it's opposed to my situation, i don't have enough capital to invest with cryptocurrencies that's why i have to work for it to be able to earn some of it.
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 09:13:21 PM

As mentioned one needs to make use of the opportunity when the price falls low. Now the price has fallen low that of the past days. So, the current price can be used for the investment purpose. The price too is predicted to grow at the shortest, based on which users who can afford to invest can prefer buying.
The truth is to say that investing your money in Bitcoin is very scary today, because I still can not make out what the value of Bitcoin is. The fact is that there is a lot of information that this is an air bubble and it will certainly burst. The world saw a lot of different financial pyramids and which were a disaster for many people. I really do not want to get into this situation.
jomz312

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:26:01 AM

Yes,you should buy bitcoin if the price will dropped that is the best time to buy bitcoin.
In a few days the price of bitcoin will rise and fall in the cryptocurrencies world market because of the pressure from China and south Korea.
If the price will dropped that is a sign to buy,in the next day or next month the price will totally rise.
Genosx

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:09:38 AM

Yes, I think you should buy bitcoins since you can accumulate more value of bitcoin at lower price. We should grab this opportunity since it is not always come.
From all of our effort exerted I am pretty sure that there will be a big blessing that will come that will paid our all sacrifice we made.
Mrjitter

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:03:02 PM

When the prices for it fall, I try to purchase it, and I think that this is the best time to buy it and this opportunity should not be missed
ronbt

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:04:38 PM

I think btc does not have much of a future. Buy altcoins you reckon promising. Join the best ICOs.
liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:17:10 PM

I think btc does not have much of a future. Buy altcoins you reckon promising. Join the best ICOs.

Bitcoin will be part of the future too because it already have a mark in the cryptocurrency world, buying alt coins is good at the same time because of the bitcoin price drop that's happening right now. Don't lose hope just because you see the situation of bitcoin facing right now, the best thing to do is to keep the remaining bitcoins you have and don't panic, I know it's a risk but no one knows maybe next month bitcoin will rise up again and go back to basic.
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:32:03 PM

Yes, Bitcoin has almost ten years, so it has no more future. Millions of users, thousands of merchants, new developments on its way thanks to the very best developers in the industry. Every government is worried about Bitcoin, every media is talking about it.

But oh this is not a good future. Let us reckon good altcoins instead and join ICOs. Because those millions of Bitcoin users will realize the future is with alts and begin using them.

Yes, that is a brilliant idea. Do it.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
sumanto

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:25:53 PM

If you believe in the potential of Bitcoin and appreciate the advice of experts, you should not be too worried when the price of Bitcoin down but the fun again right. At reduced prices you can use cash to buy more at cheaper rates. when each Bitcoin increase too much or too deep, it is not too worried. Because I knows the potential of Bitcoin is how big. How about you? Please comment below and do not forget to share the article if it is useful.
BTC BTC BTC Smiley

yes you are right if you still have the capital to buy bitcoin then you should buy bitcoin because bitcoin price is currently still very cheap and will be expensive when it has entered the period of mid this year.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:31:17 PM

It is definitely a good time to buy during these dips. Remember the old saying: "Be fearful when others are greedy and be greedy when others are fearful". This golden opportunity to buy at a discounted price is something that investors should not miss. For me, I am a true believer of the remarkable technology behind bitcoin and I will hodl for long term.
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:47:18 PM

BTC BTC BTC Smiley

As soon as I bought Bitcoins when they were under 5 thousand, I am not going to add more BTC into my wallet. But those who just come to the market should buy this coin.
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:15:54 PM

The truth is to say that investing your money in Bitcoin is very scary today, because I still can not make out what the value of Bitcoin is. The fact is that there is a lot of information that this is an air bubble and it will certainly burst. The world saw a lot of different financial pyramids and which were a disaster for many people. I really do not want to get into this situation.

Then you are not a risk taker then mate. As you chose to become a trader, you also have to choose to be a risk taker. That's how rich people become rich.
It is a great opportunity to buy more coins in this current situation because at the end of the day, you will get the win because the high bitcoin price will surely come back.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:28:42 PM

I think btc does not have much of a future.
Say it to yourself just because the price of bitcoin is starting to act like in crazy drunkard you will say that it doesn't have any much future anymore? Where have you been during those times that bitcoin is refreshing nearly $20,000? Aren't you happy by that time?
Buy altcoins you reckon promising.
They are all following bitcoin so if the price of bitcoin starts to move downwards, they will follow too.
Join the best ICOs.
I don't join ICO's as most of them are scams.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:54:21 PM

BTC BTC BTC Smiley

I have taken advantage of this big downturn to buy some bitcoin, however I am doing it without much enthusiasm about the great potential that many believed that bitcoin had to become the cryptocurrency that would dominate the world economic scenario in coming years. So now I have taken seriously the issue of diversification, since putting all my capital in the big bitcoin basket has proven to be a bad decision since bitcoin became a hostage of speculators.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:56:25 AM

Bitcoin will be part of the future too because it already have a mark in the cryptocurrency world, buying alt coins is good at the same time because of the bitcoin price drop that's happening right now. Don't lose hope just because you see the situation of bitcoin facing right now, the best thing to do is to keep the remaining bitcoins you have and don't panic, I know it's a risk but no one knows maybe next month bitcoin will rise up again and go back to basic.
He can really decide to lose hope and sell all his holdings for altcoins. In fact, he can even decide to add some shitcoins to it, who knows? They might have a future. It is really pathetic when people just come up with statements like that, sure it may be their opinion, but on what basis does bitcoin not have a future ? The fact that LN may not help us scale, which from the look of it, it still’s a good solution right now, or the fact that the price will keep going all the way down? Like you said, no one knows and as long as he feels bitcoin does not have a future, I can bet he will say the same thing when he starts losing on the altcoins as well.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:19:13 PM

yes, i have to buy because this is the right time to buy it as much as possible. Although the price continues to decline but try not to panic and resale when the price drops, should hold and wait until the price is back and higher, because as we know bitcoin prices are unstable.
I suppose that as soon as Bitcoin big holders keep this crypto, they suppose it will grow. thus, it makes sense to buy BTC now.
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:15:15 PM

yes, i have to buy because this is the right time to buy it as much as possible. Although the price continues to decline but try not to panic and resale when the price drops, should hold and wait until the price is back and higher, because as we know bitcoin prices are unstable.
I suppose that as soon as Bitcoin big holders keep this crypto, they suppose it will grow. thus, it makes sense to buy BTC now.
If you have absolute trust, you will not panic. Everything is still in the development cycle, you will be happy about this decision in the future.
superjeyy

Activity: 182
Merit: 147

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:32:18 PM

It has been prevalent that over the past few hours, Bitcoin has been on a rocky road to which is causing panic and worries to some of its users. At moments like this, we always have to remember that optimism is they key to surpass this frustrating time. Optimism may not result to what we expect but nonetheless, you're not stressing yourself out of something that would definitely recover if you give it the time to do so (as a true believer of the capabilities of this cryptocurrency). It is important that we see this as an opportunity rather than a tragedy. Let's make the most out of the current situation to be favorable in our part and in the future, it will hopefully be profitable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: