Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:46:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥 KRYLL.IO -Automated crypto trading strategies made simple 🔥🔥  (Read 36218 times)
Jeremy Kryll

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:46:35 PM

Hello guys,

The french website Le Journal du Coin just wrote an article explaining the "Bear Trade" strategy, you can read it here : https://journalducoin.com/altcoins/kryll-io-masterclass-lecon-1-presentation-de-bear-trader/ (In french).

You can find the english version on our Medium as well : https://medium.com/@kryll_io/strategy-of-the-week-introducing-bear-trader-a07ffb02d23c
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:12:46 PM

after the ICO extended by 1 month and unfortunately the amount increases are not too much if we compared to before the ico extended
kryll (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 374
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 04:47:39 PM

Dear community,

Good news! Here the first preview of the Kryll Apple Watch app! You'll be able to control your Kryll strategies from everywhere!

knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:46:52 PM

Dear community,

Good news! Here the first preview of the Kryll Apple Watch app! You'll be able to control your Kryll strategies from everywhere!

Great! Will there be app for Samsung watches ?

i think they will make ones for android or Samsung watches too
and since the Android version is on their roadmap so they will make it too
muarip

Activity: 591
Merit: 100

WATANABE

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:03:23 AM

Dear community,

Agree, they should make it in all kinds of world-famous smartphones and not just on one type of smartphone.

kryll (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 11:07:10 AM

I cannot wait for the MVP ! well done sofar.

One question about the abilities of the product: will there be a random function available? in my current trading bot, i actually use some randomness to place orders, in some cases.

Hello,

MVP is here: https://mvp.kryll.io  Smiley

About random function, it is one a the block we though about yes, you can come to our channel to talk about it with the devs (give your suggestions also) https://t.me/kryll_io

See you there !

All the best,
Paul
i am just wondering. in whitepaper the intial price of KRL token is 0,2USD. so what is the price of kryll token in ETH? how to calculated how many KRL token for 1 ETH  Huh

Hi,

Thanks for asking, you have a real-time KRL calculator in your buy page admin : https://sale.kryll.io/buy

So as by the time I4m answering you it is 1917.53 KRL for 1 ETH Smiley

All the best,
Paul

thanks
so that KRL calculator output will change at anytime right?
depending on the price in that time

Hello,

Yes it changes according to ETH (in this case) price.

All the best,
Paul
kryll (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 11:09:29 AM

Dear community,

Agree, they should make it in all kinds of world-famous smartphones and not just on one type of smartphone.

Android version will come if there is a high demand for sure. If the community ask we will do  Wink

PAul

Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:59:19 PM

Dear community,

Android version will come if there is a high demand for sure. If the community ask we will do  Wink

PAul

This will be a dependence on the many enthusiasts to use in android and this seems reasonable for some reason.
HighPricebtc

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:22:21 PM

hey admin i'm a youtuber . I have some great idea in marketing can help your coin i can make a review about your coin if you would like to . please contact me in private . thanks
StarSLight

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:06:08 PM

I thought when extended the ICO, then Krill could collect more money. But in fact, recently the counter of the sold tokens almost does not change
Usually, if the team decides to extend the ISO, they have the confidence that they will be able to raise more money. But now we do not see any positive changes Huh
StarSLight

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:09:13 PM

KRYLL.IO looks like a solid project with great potential. Should be interesting to see where this goes. Great roadmap- Looking forward to following the progress of the project and seeing how well you do. Best of luck in all your endeavors and thanks to the devs and the whole team for all your hard work!
At first I did not think that they could achieve such results, but now I see how well things are going! This idea will be useful for me

This problem only comes at the time that the project will do but I think this project will be successful later in the day.
I hope that in the future things will go a little better, now I'm watching some kind of calm. I want you to keep growing
HighPricebtc

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:21:18 AM

Philippe can you give an answer about the proof of address question ?
PaulKryll

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:19:56 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2018, 09:51:12 AM by PaulKryll

🔥 Time for KYC verification 🔥 👮‍👌

Dear Kryll investors!

Thank you for your trust in the Kryll project! A success is built together. It is now the last step, time to pass the KYC.

Log in to your kryll account, go to profile tab then fill the required KYC information. The sooner you pass the KYC, the faster you'll be able to claim your KRL.

https://sale.kryll.io/profile

What is KYC ? How do I proceed ?
https://medium.com/@kryll_io/kryll-io-kyc-process-d2b8d5618bb5

All the Best!
Paul

wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:46:12 AM

I thought when extended the ICO, then Krill could collect more money. But in fact, recently the counter of the sold tokens almost does not change
Usually, if the team decides to extend the ISO, they have the confidence that they will be able to raise more money. But now we do not see any positive changes Huh

I think the team needs to give more time. It is necessary to improve the marketing strategy, so that more potential investors can learn about the project.
Lunar Crank

Activity: 910
Merit: 106

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:12:53 AM

I think the team needs to give more time. It is necessary to improve the marketing strategy, so that more potential investors can learn about the project.

They shouldn't extended their ICO. It didn't give any result. Besides situation on the market isn't the best for tokensale.

gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:04:19 AM

They shouldn't extended their ICO. It didn't give any result. Besides situation on the market isn't the best for tokensale.

How much they raised already? I see, that there are 22k investors already. they should must raise a good money already? 20th April is the final date of ICO ends? Or they will extend more?  Huh
kryll (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 09:21:58 AM

Dear Kryll investors!

Thank you for your trust in the Kryll project! A success is built together. It is now the last step, time to pass the KYC.

Log in to your kryll account, go to profile tab then fill the required KYC information. The sooner you pass the KYC, the faster you'll be able to claim your KRL.

https://sale.kryll.io/profile

All the Best!
Kryll Team

PS: Bounty's and Referral's participants don't need to pass KYC, only investors.

What is KYC and how to proceed: https://medium.com/@kryll_io/kryll-io-kyc-process-d2b8d5618bb5

deepblue01

Activity: 812
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 12:30:32 PM

How much they raised already? I see, that there are 22k investors already. they should must raise a good money already? 20th April is the final date of ICO ends? Or they will extend more?  Huh
you can see it in their website
16,165,686 KRYL @0,05 USD

Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:49:30 PM

If they extend the token sale again it will likely take more time for them to achieve the success of their project..
gogok

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:18:57 PM

If they extend the token sale again it will likely take more time for them to achieve the success of their project..
Of course. But the extension of the terms of sales does not always work effectively. In this case, they need to pay more attention to the marketing company.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: