Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:21:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which altcoins are going to change our lives?  (Read 3116 times)
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:47:56 AM

Trend token would be my answer. It's because it will act like another social media for the community and the twist is it will give the community the chance of earning cryptos by accepting challenges made by the trendit platform. I think it will be fun.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:48:44 AM

One such altcoin is Ethereum. This is in my opinion a platform that already changes our lives towards high technologies, because if it were not for it, there would not be a lot of projects that plan to simplify a person's life
william1135

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:19:34 AM

the only altcoins that can change my lives are Bitcoin, it really can change my lives....
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:23:10 AM

I seriously believe bitcoin and ethereum will have serious impact on the concept of money. Economy around the world will be better and business transaction and agreements will transparent, fair and beneficial.

tutchpa

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

CV proof..best project 2018

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:46:30 AM

its very difficult thing to choose good coins to invest.majority of projects are scams or just finished with in few months.if you have some money in hand and if you are not looking for quick profit best option is  ICO.if you invested in good ico you never get loose.but difficult thing is choosing correct one.1st thing you have to consider is there project/concept..as a example i would like to introduce good ico called "CV proof".if you read their ann tread you can see its along term project with very good concept.its keep job seekers CV and  CVproof allows companies to easily verify - and in a cost-effective way - whether an applicant holds the validated career credentials needed for the role. It is the first digital CV platform to guarantee full integrity around the credentials at each major career milestone..this project also have very good talented team too.so dont forget to have a look about team involved too.its another very important thing to choose good ico.study several good projects like cv proof and learn how to do a proper research.then you will never loose
good iuck

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS   ◆   [Join ICO Now]   ◆   Whitepaper / ANN Thread   ◆   TFSTL
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:15:35 AM

I'm sorry for all the ones looking for speculations, this is not the purpose of the thread. I want to hear from the community about which coins will be making a difference in our world over the next few years.

I think this is related to your knowledge. however you must be directly involved to tap into any potential profit. in the choice to invest in altcoin, quite a lot of options that can make you gain abundant profits. but behind all that, you must have the expertise to investigate and analyze it. so I suggest, seek knowledge of the various crypto that makes you have a lot of understanding.
ozgur35

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:29:34 AM

-ICON, Stratis, XVG and ADA are the ones I have invested and predicted to change my live in a year.
bigdogdan2

Activity: 252
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:34:25 AM
Merited by Zero1One0 (3)

Centra will change non-crypto peoples lives.  It allows people that don't know much about crypto to be able to spend it using a regular debitcard at any store.  Now your grandparents can use it.  It will be the bridge until crypto point to point sales happen.  But for that to happen globally, it needs to be accepted by the older generation first.

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱Blockchain's First Payment API❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram
Jaydis

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:40:05 AM

I'm sorry for all the ones looking for speculations, this is not the purpose of the thread. I want to hear from the community about which coins will be making a difference in our world over the next few years.
So far aside from eth and bitcoin I believe in A2B, this is my first joining in an ICO and while reading the information about this project, I found out that they are planning to bring the project to the whole Europe, and also to bring it in US, UEA. So I believe it will fly to the moon.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 08:47:43 AM

If you missed out on the BTC and Eth trains then I suggest you get into VECHAIN AND EOS before they hit moon levels. NEO still has some leg room to grow but the other two will have more upside in the next few months. I also belie in PPT AND COSS as they are having good developments as well. These will generate revenues for us so building a passive income stream with upside value is also good.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
erox

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:48:58 AM

I think it will be xrp with its technology for the transmission of values. XRP allows banks to save up to 50% on the transaction! It is able to turn the game.

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
pl8

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:50:16 AM

Ethereum
Eos
Cadano
Steem
Utrust
Civic
Deeponion
Stratis
Waves
sollahp

Activity: 120
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:59:28 AM

Noone put dogecoin in the list ? Why ? I just don't get it since dogecoins are accepted as many gambling website and some online shopping , but the price is ....

Bazzy

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

INFLEUM

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:00:38 AM

i think that a lot of altcoins are going to change our lives, because a lot of them have very promising ideas and technologies, which can be used for us in everyday life. I believe that the blockchain technology will be embedded everywhere very soon, in all areas of our life

adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:01:26 AM

For me ethereum and Spectre is going to change my life in few years.
I am expecting x10 for spectre and x5 for ethereum this will be for total of x50 on spectre price and that will be equal to 50$ in 3 years.
As i am hodling spectre tokens with a decent amount i will get retired and get my passive income.
breeze170

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:04:26 AM

I think that ethereum evetually changed our lives I think its just short term time to see global token usage for concerts and many other things. I also think ins may change many things in real.

Team Saske

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

https://goo.gl/ePsALC

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 07:00:48 PM

HOW WE OFFER TREMENDOUS VALUE

1. The project is well documented in a comprehensive Technical White Paper.

2. It presents fresh ideas on how cutting-edge blockchain technology can be easily used to solve global problems other ICOs continue to turn a blind eye to.

3. Unlike the overwhelming majority of other projects, its Use Cases address URGENT needs with practical solutions.

4. Well-defined project objectives: No other project comes close to fueling the independent economic growth and mobility of those whose suffering continues to be ignored.

5. SXAS is the only digital currency with intrinsic, utilitarian value.

6. SXAS has been specifically engineered to become the de facto currency for individuals and businesses alike all across the globe.

7. Nexus Labs is ready to give permanent jobs to multitudes, especially in up and coming economies where SXAS will do the most good.

8. It is a bonafide, long-term project with a very clear, realistic and achievable roadmap for project development and implementation.

9. Nexus Labs is led by a dedicated team of experts committed to enhancing the quality of life of millions around the world by helping them earn an income from their daily social media activities.

10. The company is guided by an unassailable Business Vision and Model.

11. Multiple communications channels exist for the community to ask questions, leave feedback and make helpful suggestions.

12. SXAS was created to be very easily and quickly mined by internet-connected smart devices.

13. It's price is still extremely affordable despite recent gains.

JOIN The Thriving Saske Community:

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | Official Blog | English | Bosanski | Pyccкий | Deutsch | Укpaїнa | हिन्दी | عربي
Twitter | Telegram

Our Bounties:
http://telegra.ph/The-Saske-Project---Translation-Bounty-01-06

http://telegra.ph/Bounties-Bounties-Bounties-01-01

Fredyink

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:52:22 PM

Ethereum, Golem SONM.
Ethereum has the network that it can be actually used in everyday life.
Supercomputers are the next thing, next level of computing with lover prices.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:53:59 PM

As far as I am concerned, Ethereum is going to change our life. And to achieve that, it is going to take it so many years because bitcoin is still the number one crypto-currency and I believe that it will be hard to take its place. Ethereum really is going on the right track and will have a prosperous future.

Unlike bitcoin, Ethereum is still not known. However, my hunch tells me that people will rely on it once bitcoin faces a huge crisis until its price decreases so it will not have its usual value anymore.
keung0109

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:09:52 PM

ITC (IoT Chain) is making waves with their operating system. They cover security of IoT devices. A HUGE need as we are adopting more and more IoT devices. Very underrated atm and their tech solves the major flaws of IoT as well. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UUQFGav30bdT1nwlBbb4bEsnqkAMVWAr2N1fV_Nh9jY/edit#heading=h.drqwrxyo9gfz
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: