Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:04:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which altcoins are going to change our lives?  (Read 3114 times)
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:45:03 AM

Honestly, I think many currencies will change our lives for the better, especially when their financial value increases in the future and the same thing if the governments recognize all cryptocurrencies. As well, If that happens, everything will be better than before and especially for financial income.

Furthermore, I guess that there are two currencies will be of great importance in the future and will develop with an acceptable value.

Firstly, Bitcoin (BTC) and will always be the best currency in the value of market cap and it is expected that after 5 years the price of Bitcoin will be close to 1 Million Dollars.

Secondly, Ripple (XRP) and It is the best currency with a weaker price in the market and their value of Market Cap is great compared to other currencies. In fact, there are many expectations that this currency will be very important in the future and may  the price will be more than $ 1000 after some years.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
therwas

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:47:30 AM

I believe Steem will change our facebook life and EOS will change our billing system, we will pay our bills in crypto and it will be nice to not have fiat at all. Plus i hope some crypto will use gateway without fee to pay with their cards in near future.
Adek nadia

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:49:36 AM

As far as I am concerned, Ethereum is going to change our life. And to achieve that, it is going to take it so many years because bitcoin is still the number one crypto-currency and I believe that it will be hard to take its place. Ethereum really is going on the right track and will have a prosperous future.

Unlike bitcoin, Ethereum is still not known. However, my hunch tells me that people will rely on it once bitcoin faces a huge crisis until its price decreases so it will not have its usual value anymore.

I also agreed with you, I menjagokan ethereum to altcoin most good, I’m sure if ethereum will be the competitors bitcoin for the future.

GLOBAL REIT: Blockchain berdasarkan
Investasi Real Estat Pertama yang pernah ada, 〔http://globalreit.io/〕
thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:53:05 AM

ETH already has for some of us.  Wink

Go Big or Go Home.
kobradobra

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

STEM - football token exchange market!

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:56:30 AM

If we are talking about coins (not tokens) then i'll go with Dogecoin.
Strangely enough I think the Dogecoin project itself might inspire many people in other areas.
Th coins supposed to be a joke...And now you see how far it go. 

│   S T E M
│  █░░░░█░░░░░  │   SPORT TOKEN EXCHANGE                        ( ( (   JOIN OUR TELEGRAM   ) ) )
│  █▄▄▄▀░▀▄▄▄▄  │   STEM│ Earn with your football knowlednge.
thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:29:22 AM

If we are talking about coins (not tokens) then i'll go with Dogecoin.
Strangely enough I think the Dogecoin project itself might inspire many people in other areas.
Th coins supposed to be a joke...And now you see how far it go.  

Yeah, crazy. I saw it coming, planned to get in after charting it a few days before the pop. I was going to get in at 17.
Ended up being down on my primary stash due to BTC going down and I held off on selling that at a loss and going into DOGE.
3 days later it was at fracking 80, then 112. I'd be buying another house if I had listened to my instincts.  :BANGHEAD ON TABLE:

Still semi-long on POTCoin though as it is at a great entry right now. The more states approve it (Trump is not going back on the state
legalization of it) and CA will start using it within the next month anyways.

Can't wait for that pop. Supposed to be a 12bagger before EoY.

Go Big or Go Home.
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:39:29 AM

I'm sorry for all the ones looking for speculations, this is not the purpose of the thread. I want to hear from the community about which coins will be making a difference in our world over the next few years.
Do how much potential coin it is but if we don't do anything it is just a waste.
A lot of potentials coins around, but the question is "Do I risk my money for these? Somewhat to say that, the simplest way to change our life is to risk something from us but it doesn't mean you put everything for these. Only the thing that we can afford of.
ubeng07

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:11:18 AM

I'm sorry for all the ones looking for speculations, this is not the purpose of the thread. I want to hear from the community about which coins will be making a difference in our world over the next few years.
Do how much potential coin it is but if we don't do anything it is just a waste.
A lot of potentials coins around, but the question is "Do I risk my money for these? Somewhat to say that, the simplest way to change our life is to risk something from us but it doesn't mean you put everything for these. Only the thing that we can afford of.
There is always a risk for holding some altcoin may you have some effort to know what would be the altcoin that are having some enough potential for this is to be not easy cause this is risky but you have to take that for.
Alfarizi

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:21:14 AM

altcoin the sure giver is eth because until now inipun eth still give the best for all the holder i like eth
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:25:23 AM

For now it is difficult to determine what altcoins are going to change are lives. Because it is too early to find that. Instead, gocus onhour goals and dreams to be a successful man ,don't always depend in things in the technology because still, yourself is your investment. Just do stepping stone the techmology and don't let the coins got you
UFO2018

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:09:36 AM

You are talking about the coin project right? which coin can change our life by its own technology? if you are talking technology, I think arcblock is the first one is going to change our life. It can make blockchain more effective and it is the future. If you are saying which coin is going to moon. arcblock too Smiley
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:42:58 AM

You are talking about the coin project right? which coin can change our life by its own technology? if you are talking technology, I think arcblock is the first one is going to change our life. It can make blockchain more effective and it is the future. If you are saying which coin is going to moon. arcblock too Smiley
This is the first time that I am hearing about such a coin. You have missed out to mention why that coin will change our life by what effective differences it may bring to blockchain. If you have not any answer then probably you are just talking about what you are wearing in your signatures. That is not good for this community.

I guess other than bitcoin, nothing else can change ourselves. ETH is just proving platform for scammy ICOs and other than that I am not seeing any big purposes for ETH. Bitcoin is the first revolution so we can believe into it for a greater change in our lives.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:05:56 AM

altcoin the sure giver is eth because until now inipun eth still give the best for all the holder i like eth

The topic was to know which altcoin are going to change our lives and you mean to say ETH is going to change lives ? If that's the case then I agree with you ethreum has high potential of doing that and already it has done it's part and there are other alts as well like stellar and which can change our lives.

Am I spamming? Report me!
plentix
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 04:14:15 AM

Hi! Plentix is a decentralized blockchain-based platform that aims to connect Businesses and Customers through the online referral program. It will transform the referral economy and will boost the marketing and sales of Businesses while benefiting the customers and referrers! You can learn more here: http://plentix.io/

Plentix –Revolutionizing the referral economy!
Bounty campaign is now LIVE, Join here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2895436.0
Official ANN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3209152
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:39:18 PM

For me, i'ts Ethereum. there's a high potential of high profit. I believe it won't be easy and it will need a few more years to be on a level like btc, but I think it will get there eventually.
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:34:29 AM

In my opinion, Ethereum will change our lives. It will make a revolution in people’s minds and bring blockchain technologies into the houses. Another cryptocurrency that can do the same things is NEO.
Nathan Graves

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:39:13 AM
Merited by IsaacBitcoiner (2), mining_spaceship (2)

Any crypto that manages to bring a working product, innovating in a way that solves real world problems, are capable of bringing great profit.
However, that's something very rare to find these days. I believe in the future of coins with DAG implementation and a good distribution model, and that's why I think Byteball has a great future.

Byteball.org   ❱❱❱  IT  JUST  WORKS.  ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email - Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments - ICO Platform with KYC
dsaijz03

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 05:40:54 AM

Almost altcoins can change our lives in two ways to better future or failure so for the coin that you want to change your lives choose altcoins that already has strong stand in the market.
Tuare aget

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:46:26 AM

I really hope for ETH. I think this coin will still show its best.

As the most popular altcoin after bitcoin is etherium, so most answer will go to etherium.
I dont said that other is not good but as of now, etherium is the most stable one so no doubt it could be the altcoin that you search.
Xxmodded

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:50:19 AM

I think you should try to search for it .. nowadays there are many new altcoin that have interesting technology and idea. I'm sure, there's a lot that surprises us for the new altcoin. but, I believe in one altcoin. yes, i have held the eth quite a lot. I think eth will have more future than any other altcoin.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: