Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:30:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which altcoins are going to change our lives?  (Read 3118 times)
mariaana

Activity: 399
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:34:07 AM

I am positive that TEND is one token that could change our lives.  TEND is a new token created with passion and positivism by its developer.  People who aspire for luxury experience has the chance to achieve their dreams. "TEND investments come with a beautifully orchestrated “real-life-experience”, enabling its clients to see and enjoy their investment first-hand and to share that experience with family and friends."  TEND aspire to build and manage an innovative integrated property developments for everyone and in the future may be able to achieve a catalysts for a better quality of life.
ALWASA

Activity: 414
Merit: 250

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:38:46 AM

I think ethereum is the coin of tomorrow. Smart contracts technology,  fast transactions,  open source -  these are major and obvious advantages of the coin.  Shocked

I also agree with your opinion about the ethereum because I also experience the fast transaction of eth and also it has a good fortune for everyone. These would help a lot in terms of coins.

Totally agree with you, Eth is getting a lot of hype because of bitcoins slow transaction and a high fee. Utrust can quite change the cryptocurrency market in terms of buying and selling of items because it has the quality and features that can surpass PayPal.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄████████
▄██████████▄
████████████
▀██████████▀
 ▀████████▀
   ▀████▀
   ▄████▄       ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄
▄███████████▄███████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀██████████▀ ▀██████████▀
 ▀████████▀   ▀████████▀
   ▀████▀       ▀████▀
   ▄████▄       ▄████▄
 ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄
▄███████████▄███████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀███████████▀███████████▀
 ▀████████▀   ▀████████▀
   ▀▀██▀▀       ▀▀██▀▀

Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY
   MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE,
           STOP SCAMS
WITH BITDEPOSITARY       
/

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

in
megi440c

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:13:50 AM

If talking about coin I believe more in ethereum. my reason
So for Ethereum Price Prediction 2018, we can almost conclude. Ethereum has not been able to become a major competitor of Bitcoin in the matter of store value and value (as Asset). Fundamentally Ethereum already exists by some big factors, for example with the EEA (Enterprise Ethereum Alliance) group that has been formed with dozens of companies giants world incorporated in it like Microsoft, Inter, and CME Group which recently joined.
asena

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:37:41 AM

I'm sorry for all the ones looking for speculations, this is not the purpose of the thread. I want to hear from the community about which coins will be making a difference in our world over the next few years.

I think this coin is of course bitcoin. After of it, in my opinion, ethereum, IOTA, stellar, waves and NEO have really good potentials to bring really great profits in the future.
elimi

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:40:26 AM

Bitcoin is a coin that will make a difference and maybe also ethereum because the two coins are very much interested.
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 09:43:04 AM

I prefer Matrix Ai Network tokens. Its something that can change our lives because it will use a blockchain and AI in determining the level of convinience a person desire like the system will tell you if your fridge has food, it will automatically turn off the lights and other different stuffs that you may find convinient in the future. Plus the security system of their platform is evolving which is I think a good feature because it will innovate by itself.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
alazne lily

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:44:51 AM

Many altcoin have the potential to change our lives. i have a  big payout when i sold it.
sucix

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:09:49 AM

I really hope for ETH. I think this coin will still show its best.

Etherium is good altcoin to invest and has great potential to grow.
It might be our choice to invest and hope it can change our life. What we need to is trade it or hold it. Buying when its low and hold it. Dont hold too long, make sure you have the profit goal and make pending selling order in exchange.

Mark 360

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:12:35 AM

HTML & NEM they would be the live changing opportunity.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:13:10 AM

I would definately say EtH , NEO , Cardano , NEM these are blockachain technologies occupying more projects inside this ( I neglected Waves because no improvements from past one year ) . You can consider EOS , TRX which will grow bigger by end o 2018 for sure Because of its real use cases.  
fargoway

Activity: 164

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:51:06 AM

It can be discerned only one altcon. I think all the cryptocurrency sphere will definitely change our lives. And if it comes about investing, I am sure it will be better to diversify the portfolio and not to fixate on the certain one.
Dluretic

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:07:49 AM

I don't think so, at present the various altcoin looks more like a speculation, because although watch their white paper, doing quite good, but these altcoin can really change our lives? I doubt it.

EvaGC

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:54:51 AM

I don't about changing our lives, but on the medium term it will change the way we change currencies accross borders: www.globcoin.io
scoutcoin

Activity: 109

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:37:39 PM

Cardano is one of the coins that can change our livest with their project, second one is IOTA if they are going to be sucesfull in their project they ll change our lives i am sure.
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:32:57 PM

I'm sorry for all the ones looking for speculations, this is not the purpose of the thread. I want to hear from the community about which coins will be making a difference in our world over the next few years.

Those coins that will begin to actively use as money and become a leader. I think that there is a good chance for Ether, Litecoin and Ripple.
AirPod_project
Copper Member

Activity: 164
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:38:58 PM

Most likely those that will have a working product that will help blockchain and crypto to prosper. ETH definitely still being flagship, NEO as an ICO platform will follow soon. IMHO ICO platforms altcoins are those that can bring most to crypto development in a long run. Others that will prosper and have major affect from altcoins are future market leaders in specific crypto industry and those that will effectively bring crypto into new economic fields.
altcointalk14

Activity: 751
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:44:03 PM

I want ethereum to be a coin that will change our lives. It is good coin which can achieve a lot on world. Other option can be bitcoin maybe
cryptopan

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:47:52 PM

You should do a lot of research because theres a lot of coins that has potentials to grow that can give us a lot of profits,the only thing you need to do is to pick those good investments to a bunch of shitty coins in the market,researching will do this and im sure if you did research in most of the coins you can really say which coin is a worthy investment.

__ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▇ █  TRADELIZE  █ ▇ ▅ ▃ ▂ __
█≣≣≣ICO Starts :April 17,2018≣≣≣█▃Your laser sword in Cryptocurrency Trading ▃█≣≣≣   whitepaper   ≣≣≣█         
≣     Onepager     ≣     ANN Thread     ≣     Facebook     ≣     Telegram     ≣     Twitter     ≣
moonami

Activity: 171
Merit: 37

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:50:36 PM
Merited by Liza Soberano (2)

I want ethereum to be a coin that will change our lives. It is good coin which can achieve a lot on world. Other option can be bitcoin maybe
Ethereum is one of the best coins in cryptocurrencies;it is a great altcoins to be honest. And I think, Ethereum is capable to change our lives positively.
darelwd

Activity: 107

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:50:57 PM

I think for first your lives can change ICO of perspective coins, and after that you already can try change with any coin, which you like.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: