Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:43:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which altcoins are going to change our lives?  (Read 3114 times)
Fci_2

Activity: 166
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:05:43 PM

Most of you are completely off topic and some of you even needlessy rude. Once again I don t want to hear about altcoins that are going to bring me profit, but about projects that are tackling big challenges in today's society and solve them with blockchain.

I´ve read two pages of answers and I spared myself reading the rest. It seems like impossible to talk about cryptos in a serious way without tons of people shilling their stack.

btt: I can´t quite imagine that there will be one or several altcoins that changes our lives palpably in a way computers or smartphones did. I´d rather guess that some coins (or the platform/projects on which they are based) will affect different sectors of different people´s lives, depending on, for example, what they are working with, consuming or producing.
anjuara29

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:09:05 PM

Actually i believe ETH,Waves,NEO are awesome and promising coin. If we buy this and hold for long term then I can say that, this altcoins are going to change your lives. 
Fci_2

Activity: 166
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:10:35 PM

Actually i believe ETH,Waves,NEO are awesome and promising coin. If we buy this and hold for long term then I can say that, this altcoins are going to change your lives. 

q.e.d.
Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:38:09 PM

ETH is a good choice especially with its price these days. well, any in the top 10 i think is a safe bet
There are many altcoins and yes, I also think Ethereum is a good coin that's capable to change our lives. It is the most profitable altcoin and has a promising future in cryptoworld.
Tilim@Tilim

Activity: 350

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:10:26 PM

I am not sure how serious I can take a list like that when there missing Dash on it. The only currency with a blockchain as secure and trustless as bitcoin with, only one with instant sent, and plenty of room for transactions and clear and most realistic roadmap for (on-chain) scaling, and with Dash evolution at the end of the year, the first coin to have an wallet as easy as paypal and as decentralized as bitcoin. In other words they probably missed, that's a great opportunity for others Smiley

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Tilim@Tilim

Activity: 350

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:11:58 PM

Dash is pursuing the prize steadily and well, with a focus on the technology rather than just pumping. I think they'll be successful in the long run.

At some point, though, they have to make bigger efforts at communication with the broader community to get people using and talking. They'd be wise to build up a big social network of early Evolution adopters who are ready to spread the word and make adoption go viral.

If they do a better job than the other coins at POS integration in the mean time, they'll really kill it.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
freo01

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:23:46 PM

Well, it depends on which altcoin you choose because every altcoin has its potential to become the most prominent and dominant above all the other altcoins ot there in the cryptomarket. All you need is to believe and support that the altcoin you choose will succede someday
Fioraver

Activity: 472
Merit: 100

Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:31:18 PM

I think Bitcoin already changed our lives. The next big changes will be delivered either by Ethereum, Ripple or NEO. This are the most promising coins and most likely to make significant difference.

integrap

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:00:42 PM

Bitcoin is changing our lives already. Ripple is good for transactions it can change payment system. Ethereum is good at smart contracts and thanks to Vitalik we have many new altcoins which use erc20 system. And there are many other altcoins that can change our lives. New altcoin means new future.

grek_al

Activity: 110

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:29:08 AM

I'm fan of NEO. They have one of the friendliest blockchains to create smart contracts and host ICOs. Also, the NEO community is well informed and very approachable when it comes to asking technical questions. The max. supply doesn't justify the price right now and I think it will boom as soon as China defines its Crypto regulations and clear some of the FUD that's going with the Asia market.
blazingshockwave

Activity: 173

Astorgame.com | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:24:41 AM

I'm sorry for all the ones looking for speculations, this is not the purpose of the thread. I want to hear from the community about which coins will be making a difference in our world over the next few years.
It is not the coin that will change your lives but it is you and your decision would make a change  over the year. If you check coinmarketcap there are many coins that can change your life forever. All you have to do is to take action and not be lazy in making your own research.

Astorgame.com  | eSports & Online Gambling | ICO is LIVE
BONUS for early investors
▬▬▬ ◈◈  Website ◈◈  Whitepaper ◈◈  ANN thread ◈◈  Facebook ◈◈  Twitter ◈◈  Telegram ▬▬▬
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:30:09 AM

Which in my opinion is ethereum because they have their own platform, have smart contract and become top 2 cryptocurrency after bitcoin, I also hope against litecoin, ripple, NXT, CTR,  and some tokens project ICOs which I invest.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Wildskull

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:11:15 PM

I consider that very large number of altkoins can change our life in the future! That the team of developers could finish the main thing begun, well and respectively without large audience it is difficult to reach what too. From all altkoin Etherium is allocated, on it there are a lot of hopes, but nobody excludes that any other altcoin won't achieve the same results.
Fahim

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:53:35 PM

Many projects can change our lives for the better. All projects related to alternative energy sources, everything related to charity. There are also many projects that can save time wasting when searching for clothes and shoes, food, etc. Many of them are engaged in the development of new security systems. You can endlessly list.
kakawin

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:10:59 PM

Many projects can change our lives for the better. All projects related to alternative energy sources, everything related to charity. There are also many projects that can save time wasting when searching for clothes and shoes, food, etc. Many of them are engaged in the development of new security systems. You can endlessly list.
I believe that Block Chain technology will be used in almost all spheres of human life. And this means that there will be a huge number of projects, so it is difficult to choose a single project.  Roll Eyes
arkaasay

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:25:41 PM

I think, most altcoins have a long way to change our lives because products or services are not developed. and I think the altcoin that closely changes our lives and brings a bright future is Ethereum because it's amazing today the price is growing and very profitable.
WNbahr

Activity: 107

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:40:26 PM

in my opinion the existence and credibility of altcoin, bitcoin and ethereum to date and in the future have qualities to be reckoned with, in fact this preoccupation has laid and spread throughout the region because altcoin has made people have new insights into the realities and changes in the present and the present In the future, altcoin triggers the spirit of determination to rely on in the face of the challenges and changes that occur. so much now the hopes and predictions of the people in the future that ethereum and others in the near and sustained future will continue to develop and rise in price well enough. this is supported by the company's responsive cooperation, development and other investors who mutually support each other, so it is possible will continue and last long and victorious in the future.
EvilMilk

Activity: 107

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:52:05 PM

recently i've read an intereting article about one of the promising ico's - VLB (https://www.chipin.com/vlb-platform-charting-vehicle-lifecycles-blockchain/)
VLB’s team (just take a look of how experienced they are) have successful businesses in the auto industry. one of its co-founders, Oskar Hartman launched the projects Carfix and Carprice. i think that such projects can make our habitual way of life better, simplifying the various processes that are taking place in our lives with the help of blockchain technology as well.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:19:00 PM

Other altcoins changed people lives like ethereum and litecoin.  But heres for sure the possible coin thay change our lives too waves and ripple because this coin is very cheap and you can buya lot of waves and ripple coin and once the price will increasw high you can get high profit or you can become millionaire. So better to buy this coin because once the price increase again it will continue tfor sure.  Don't waste your time just grab it.
Hawker
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:25:07 PM

I have to confess that Waves is a great future. Waves have big projects and I think that Waves can do good things technologically. I think it's worth investing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: