Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:18:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which altcoins are going to change our lives?  (Read 3114 times)
Muruga

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:04:41 PM

I think the Ripple and Ethereum can change our life. Over the next few years, these coins should show all their strength.
Especially attracted Ripple, which, with great confidence, will be used by banking structures.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ternyabin

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:34:06 PM

I think the Ripple and Ethereum can change our life. Over the next few years, these coins should show all their strength.
Especially attracted Ripple, which, with great confidence, will be used by banking structures.

For me, ethereum looks much more promising crypto currency. It's even more than just a coin, it's a huge platform with excellent smart contracts. This project is constantly developing and it is very good.
vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:30:17 PM

Mostly all infrastructure coins like ETH , ADA , ZIL , ICX ,ACT ,WAN .FSN and couple of more like VEN LISK ,STRATOS ,WAVES i forgot
dolomition

Activity: 142

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:03:18 PM

It seems to me that Dash will change the world of financial payments, it will be the number one resource, cheap and reliable
I think the same about Dash, I would also recommend any other projects with a similar governance/funding model. Splitting the block reward to a second-tier of specialized full nodes supports straightforward scalability, and splitting part of the reward to a treasury for project funding allows the project to be self-sustainable.
Mang Li

Activity: 327

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:56:42 PM

i think if we talk about the best altcoins that will change our lives, ethereum is the answer
a lot of project created by ethereum blockchain that make ethereumplatform very useful in crypto industry

kendedes

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:12:42 PM

In my personal opinion, NEO really has a good chance for it. NEO is now being popular and some projects use this platform.
Basically, the technology of NEO is similar to ETH, some people say it is the ETH of China.
However, NEO is considered to be faster and it is cheaper in transaction payment and fee. Of course, it will be more interesting since many people are looking for the easy, fast, and cheap platform. This is why NEO will have it is reputable to be brighter in the future and can change our life very well.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

atupolev

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:04:25 AM

I'm sorry for all the ones looking for speculations, this is not the purpose of the thread. I want to hear from the community about which coins will be making a difference in our world over the next few years.
I think it might be VeChain
https://www.dnvgl.com/news/dnv-gl-launches-my-story-the-blockchain-based-solution-to-tell-the-product-s-full-story-113549
Here is one of the many examples of real world application and impact of VeChain
skywalker67

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:08:20 AM

I think the altcoin can change a life a brings a bright future is NEO because it pretty amazing for now its price was become growing and very profitable.
lena1

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:01:27 PM

Most likely Etherium, because it is a promising coin and it gives life to many other Altcoins.
Vart4varta

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:04:40 PM

BITCOIN CASH (BCH)
The advantage of Bitcoin Cash is its faster processing speed and lower transaction costs. Bitcoin Cash has consolidated its position in the list of the top 10 crypto-currencies over the past year.
deus030518

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:35:54 PM

For me it is the BTC and ETH that will change our lives these 2 have change my life and it solve our financial problem. The BTC and ETH have the good value in coinmarketcap. Then when it comes to trade shitcoin has the good coin for trading it can also change our lives. But it is only you who can answer which altcoin can change our lives because it is only you who will make your earnings. Not us whe gives suggestion on you. Do not just depend on the suggestion you must also try what coin you want to invest to know if it can really change our lives.
popotao91

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:59:26 AM

I still believe in Ethereum coins. because I really have big hopes for Ethereum. for that I hope the price of Ethereum will always go up in every subsequent year and always be able to survive, so this is the coin that actually gave life to a large number of other projects, a few months ago.
vivuta106

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:49:30 AM

There are altcoins that will change lives only in some countries. Watch pundi x which is spreading to the east or the petro for venezuela. Then there are sectors that are developing and changing lives across the globe
Minh maluco

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:31:02 AM

ETH is one of the best coins in crypto competitions, these are great alcines to be honest. And I think that the Etherium can change our life. I still keep my coins, although I lost most of my portfolio.
PrivateEnemy

Activity: 315
Merit: 13

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:37:19 AM

I think that the Ethereum is the closest to this. But the possibilities of smart contracts  not so demand as it seemed. I think that soon we will see a new kind of cryptocurrency, which will be more perfect.

AmericanBit

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:02:46 AM

Here is the blog about the influence of ETH: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/what-is-erc20-and-how-does-it-affect-tokens

I think ETH is the coin which is able to make some changes.
echogomodrill

Activity: 1484
Merit: 133

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:05:59 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3232923.0  Grin Grin Grin
TWagner92

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:14:56 AM

For me I think its menlo.one although I don't consider its an altcoin for investment but as a platform. Their goal is to end the fraud in ICO space which would be a good thing both new and old investors, removing fake ICO's and scams will really change our lives.
tinystone26

Activity: 434

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:15:12 AM

I prefer to change our lives the most is Ethereum if we invested right it will give us a very good profit in the future. And more people will get their own profit in this coming months after the end of the yyear. But I think that all currency have a chance because if we are all bounty hunters the rewards that we get we to the campaigns can also change are life.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
senopratama

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:57:09 AM

the great hope of course on the ethereum. This altcoin has already become the biggest compared to another altcoin even more superior in many respects from another altcoin on. expect big certainly ethereum on is reasonable because the ethereum has the potential for it. in the next few years could be the ethereum will be the next generation that will probably get to be such a bitcoin even more.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: