Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:07:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which altcoins are going to change our lives?  (Read 3114 times)
04antoxap

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:56:42 PM

I'm sorry for all the ones looking for speculations, this is not the purpose of the thread. I want to hear from the community about which coins will be making a difference in our world over the next few years.
emm ... it's not hard to guess here. Yes, we have already washed away the changes and these changes brought bitcoin! this is something new to us a few years ago, and now it is used everywhere and you can easily pay almost any product!
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:00:17 PM

I think this will be based on individual differences. Some might have chosen some coins for themselves, which might not work for others. I would implore you to invest into what you have researched. There are times you might buy a coin that is still high in price, thinking you have bought the dip. Take your time to study the coin so as not to run into debt.
Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:07:57 PM

Actually they are so many altcoins for now can change your lives, But we didn't know of which altcoins is that. But just try some research and find some altcoins that you totally can change you lives. And hold it too long maybe it will increase some more of prices of it.
miejokky

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:37:28 AM

There are lots of good altcoins in the market however ICX, ETH and POWR are the ones I am investing and hodling. These are solid coins with massive potentials. Also has a great project and vision.
tungduong598

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:23:21 PM

Absolutely everything I consider. You will think about how they have already changed our lives and how many people earned big money on this. And this is only the beginning. In the future, we expect great changes.
MoeKaloolon

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:42:19 PM

Altcoins like ethereum are the altcoins that are going to change our lives if we can put it that way. Ethereum has one of the most active community of investors in the crypto market which solidifies its continuity and with the adoptions that are happening with the ethereum blockchain, the sky is the limit at this point.
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:29:21 PM

I'm sorry for all the ones looking for speculations, this is not the purpose of the thread. I want to hear from the community about which coins will be making a difference in our world over the next few years.

I have no doubt that bitcoin has been the only cryptocurrency so far that has meant a radical change in the global economy, but also in the lives of thousands of individuals. All other altcoins that have arisen eventually would aspire at some point to improve some details in the functionality of the original concept of bitcoin, but in essence the only cryptocurrency really revolutionary and life changing is and will be for a long time the king bitcoin.
spiker777

Activity: 997
Merit: 279

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 10:32:52 PM

Out of all the alt coins I've seen so far, I think that NEO has a great deal of potential to change the way our future operates. The decentralized storage protocol, decentralized governments etc seem like they could really shake things up. Of course, these are all pipe dreams for now, there is no demonstrate distributed file storage protocol et, and there is barely any dAPPs, so DGOs are definitely quite a way off yet.

novita_gendut

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:06:46 AM

I think altcoin that can change our lives is Bitcoin and Ethereum because the coin is much in the interest by many people because it is famous to have good technology and can survive in a long time and with so now many people who invest in both the above coins even now this Ethereum has decreased and BItcoin is still fluctuating up and down

Jeeperz74

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:14:28 AM

NKN will be the one to greatly change our lives. Decentralized internet. https://www.nkn.org/

- Cellular Automata and Networking: Dynamic, secure, unpredictable, self evolving

- Cellular Automata and Blockchain: PoW or Proof of Relay, fair and efficient consensus

- Tokenizing network resource: Shared economy, efficient resource utilization
Telybin

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:16:39 AM

Current market is very bad. But I have confidence in this market and I think there will be a day I get a lot of money by investing in this market.
danceinthedunes

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:17:14 AM

for me is Nano known as Railblocks, and the altcoin’s popularity surged price-wise. The crypto was really cheap but then it managed to surpass its competitors. Nano’s target is to be one of the best payment platforms on the blockchain. All transactions that are processed on Nano’s blockchain are instant or almost instant, and the payment platform is more than viable. Other key elements that Nano boasts include a lightweight protocol, cheap to run a node and lack of block size issues, zero fees, and infinite scalability.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:23:20 AM

I think altcoin that can change our lives is Bitcoin and Ethereum because the coin is much in the interest by many people because it is famous to have good technology and can survive in a long time and with so now many people who invest in both the above coins even now this Ethereum has decreased and BItcoin is still fluctuating up and down

nope I think not only Bitcoin and Ethereum that will change a person's life, we know that profitable crypto investment is not just BTC and ETH. there are many other coins that have great potential, and rapid development, which can change your life is how your skills in choosing the right coin
luyin46

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:23:23 AM

All projects will change our lives. Because its mechanism is determined, everything in the blockchain is not the same as it is now. It is transparent, cannot be falsified, and can be traced, which limits the malicious behavior of many people.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 02:30:56 AM

No doubt more with BTC and ETH, this both coin has bigger potential than other to keep growing and the price also will possible to going up by multiple times more. Make invest in BTC and ETH in my opinion is more safe than other altcoin because they has biggest community to support the coin. We can see in this bearish market BTC and ETH just going down 1/3 from top price but all other altcoins is been going down more than that.

jeruk nipis

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:33:17 AM

If inquiring about a coin that is able to change the world. Different from the other. And have a great future. Then I would suggest to EOS for you. This coin is the best according to me, with its own technology.
Nidhi Bhatia
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 02:37:29 AM

One day, BTC and ETH will be definitely change my lives. I firmly believe on this. These two coins has a potential to grow rapidly in future.

Adalwolf

Activity: 239
Merit: 4

AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:40:24 AM

"Change our lives" well, i didn't knew that there were some coins that were able to change our lives, what do you mean with that? If you are talking about potential x2 - x3, then let me tell you that no one is going to tell you that information. GTFO.

with the ever-increasing development of Altcoin capable of generating far greater profits in the future. of course with this ability makes us earn a fairly high income and make us rich in the future. besides it is for Altcoin currently has many supporters that trigger a life change by having Altcoin.

Autobay.io   │  The First Decentralized E-commerce platform Buy Sell Cars
JOIN TOKEN SALE    ►   1 OCTOBER 2018   ◄
zbaharudin

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:19:58 AM

Judging from its objective, it seems that Ripple will change the world in the future, at least it will provide options on how to send money between countries, especially some areas that are not covered by the conventional bank system.
dianikusuma

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:31:00 AM

I had the opinion of EOS and NEO will give the new big influence for the future crypto later. certainly if look at the development of both altcoin it very can be seen that the potential they have to even be able to shift the ethereum is also not impossible to happen. let alone NEO himself supported by a country that has an economic system of China could have been the most altcoin will be taken into account in some time to come.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: