Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:22:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which altcoins are going to change our lives?  (Read 3118 times)
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:34:23 AM

There are so many alt-coin right now and I have seen some alt-coin gave a huge profit by just holding it for a long time,
But to be honest I don't really know what alt-coin would change my life in the future because  I tried some bounty campaigns and I could say that most of them really gave me a good profit and made my life easier when it comes to money problems.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
adutlf88xn

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:55:04 AM

Well, it depends on which altcoin you choose because every altcoin has its potential to become the most prominent and dominant above all the other altcoins ot there in the cryptomarket. All you need is to believe and support that the altcoin you choose will succede someday
drixty

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:41:48 AM

I'm more confident with the privacy oriented altcoins that gives ultimate privacy and security to all people. This would give us more freedom in everything we do in the internet.
Sri Asih

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:29:56 AM

I'm sorry for all the ones looking for speculations, this is not the purpose of the thread. I want to hear from the community about which coins will be making a difference in our world over the next few years.

Probably will not be different from others, I will choose Ethereum. This platform makes new projects created every day, and I think it will have a big impact in the future. Probably not directly, but it seems the impact will be felt in a long time.
whiteblue

Activity: 1246
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:33:25 AM

Xlm can help my daily life .. for buying something or helping my mother .. i get my xlm from bounty .. and all my income from bounty .. but for now i don't get altcoin ..
But for future i will focus find eth for change helping my life ..
laracastvue

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:41:44 AM

I'm sorry for all the ones looking for speculations, this is not the purpose of the thread. I want to hear from the community about which coins will be making a difference in our world over the next few years.

I believe that etheruem, credits, minex does have the potential today to grow even more before the year ends because the market price of this coins is dumping so much so when you invest right now then there is a huge chance for  you to earn more profit.
jokowo

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:08:53 AM

Of course the coin is a coin that already exists today. It seems that Bitcoin and Ethereum will still influence people to enter the industry, and make crypto grow bigger in the future.
umar22pk

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 03:30:05 AM

Crypto market is growing rapidly; every day new coins are coming & having great ideas.
So I want to say that may be some new coin make positive change in crypto world, but for now if we talk about launched project then we can say Bitcoin & Ethereum will go for a major positive role , after that bitcoin cash, NEO are also life changing coins.
MEMEX

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:04:22 AM

Many coins are unique and have their own advantages and disadvantages. But maybe anonymous coins like monero will be more in demand in the future. Rules may be more stringent, and monero will be the solution for those who need anonymous transactions.
grifinmch

Activity: 756

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:20:52 AM

try ethereum and analysis of EOS. both of these altcoins I think it will give different results in crypto within next few months. potential, both exceeding the other altcoin. Besides NEO now also has a great potential to be used to invest. and at least try analysis first.
Arsaen

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:27:23 AM

altcoin that can change our life, I choose ethereum. On the side of ethereum is very popular, ethereum has a price that tends to be stable compared to other altcoins. And ethereum is ranked first in altcoin.
little Phil
Copper Member

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 04:31:26 AM

I think Ethereum will always remain a solid contender due to it having such a strong community and a massive library of support tools for developers. It makes it easier for people with new ideas to get started.
lang shao

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:37:14 AM

Eth is still the best, It always follow btc and one of the most coin used most of investor on there bounty.Ethereum is a decentralized platform that executes intelligent contracts so for my opinion ETH is one of the future in crytocurrency world.
jkdawg78

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:47:35 AM

A lot of alts seem promising but the big question is can they survive. Once there are more regulations we should see superb growth; weed out the weak coins. Personally i think VEN because it will allow products to be traced all the way to the source. Also i like Luvdub because it has the potential to create lasting relationships.
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:25:14 AM

Currently, it is difficult to answer your question! All altcoin and tokens are currently in the early stages of development! Need more time to finish! I think that by 2022 digital money will come to life!
jaygilly10

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:28:08 AM

Populous (PPT) which is an invoice factoring platform, Digipulse (DGPT) which is the first digital inheritance platform with a fault that can also store your private keys. The Digipulse platform releases July 1st too!
la.sala

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:47:47 AM

Actually i believe ETH,Waves,NEO are awesome and promising coin. If we buy this and hold for long term then I can say that, this altcoins are going to change your lives.
tranoanh0470

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:38:19 PM

From my view, there are several as ETH and BTC are among the best there is currently
Natnat213

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:41:25 PM

Well I thinks ETH and GBTC because this coins are have the potential to pump I'm market but some of us are questions and having doubt if this coins will survive and this will change our lives.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Xiao Mei Mei

Activity: 291

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:49:13 PM

I think altcoin that can change my lives for the better is Litecoin because I think Litecoin will increase in price and will make me become rich.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: