Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:59:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which altcoins are going to change our lives?  (Read 3114 times)
coinbitw

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:44:38 PM

Just stick to ethereum since it is the top most valued altcoin and next compared to bitcoin. Other altcoins will do increase as ethereum also increase its value, depending on the situation or transaction today in the market
valheru

Activity: 487
Merit: 115

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:02:48 PM

İ think ethereum will change our lives in the future, actually, it has even changed already. Cryptocurrencies have a very important role in our future.

R.R.L.
kelincrad

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:38:13 PM

I think there are a lot of coins that will change the way we live and spend money. Bitcoin is already changing our lives ! Ethereum is another coin that will have a huge impact on the way we live, work and do business!
a123canz999888

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:48:49 AM

There many new altcoin that development new technology and idea to create platform to give benefits to blockchain and off chain community. In my opinion some altcoin could be has massive potential in the future is ETH, ADA, NEO, BITDEGREE, UTRUST, VEN, WALTON, WEPOWER.
dothihanh1811

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:09:25 PM

I think there are a few of them that can be considered such as Ethereum, Neo, Ripple, and Litecoin. But I would go for Neo. It is called as Chinese Ethereum and it has the potential to beat the real Ethereum.
asdnz86126

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:09:37 PM

For me I think its menlo.one although I don't consider its an altcoin for investment but as a platform. Their goal is to end the fraud in ICO space which would be a good thing both new and old investors, removing fake ICO's and scams will really change our lives.
miraxgr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:17:05 PM

First of all, the labor market will change, and with it the lives of many people will change. We have long been observing a trend towards decentralization of work, and, in my opinion, the blockchain will only aggravate it. Imagine a world where everyone can monetize their time, skills and experience at any time through a decentralized platform.
In the labour market, the process of democratization has been long and continuous, but perhaps we are seeing the last stage approaching.
At the same time, the democratization of the blockchain has inevitable drawbacks. If you have the blockchain is a tool of control computers man, alas, is no longer fiction. The proliferation of new technologies often requires a corresponding change in ethics, and sometimes in the regulatory framework, and it is unlikely that we will be able to ignore it.
Cassenan

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:57:09 PM

Many altcoin have potential to become successful in the future and change our lives. Just take some risk in having them and support them. Always work hard dont be eager in gaining them may be someday you will fulfill your dreams.
WhaleSlayer

Activity: 229

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:43:09 PM

If you are a fan of games, a player of games or even a producer of games, there is a high probability that EON will change your life. EON is a platform dedicated to empower developers to create more games to their already existing users. So it's a reality-based project with an unique strategy to cut out the middle man in the production of games and their marketing. Read their whitepaper for all the details:

http://eontoken.io/
GaryCole01

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:54:20 PM

Digipulse platform released this past week.  I'm curious on what people thought if they got to try the platform (trial). thought it was fine for me.
i mean.... it is the first one in the digital asset management sector with anything released, so it does have first-move advantage.
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:58:01 PM

Yes altcoins are best alternative for to earn extra income,Either you trade ir invest and hold for couple of years with patience you will earn more than expectations.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 11:01:12 PM

I'm sorry for all the ones looking for speculations, this is not the purpose of the thread. I want to hear from the community about which coins will be making a difference in our world over the next few years.
In 2017  most of the coin are successfull  but people  sell their valuable  coin low price.Last year I was sell my top coin like as bqx,eth,btc minex,ppt and more coin.Than I was starting hold my coin  but my bad like all coin are down now and I was missing many chance.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:54:10 PM

I would prefered the ethereum,litecoin and dash these kind of altcoins could change our lives someday i believed their platform and blockchain technology is very strong, it could create more projects and their prices will easily going up in the market.
cadoso876

Activity: 97

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:54:43 AM

I think that the Ethereum is the closest to this. But the possibilities of smart contracts  not so demand as it seemed. I think that soon we will see a new kind of cryptocurrency, which will be more perfect.
MigoAmigo

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:59:11 AM

Elixir, hands down. Will be any crypto->fiat and fiat-> any crypto in an easy to use mobile app plus P2P lending. This is gonna be a massive game changer, bridging multiple gaps between blockchain tech and real-world problems. And here is the kicker: it currently only trades with 6.6mcap... but watch out for it
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:05:39 AM

Pundi X is a very good and solid project and is currently undervalued in price. You can get it now at a discount before fomo sets in big time when XPOS machines start burnign tokens through their transactions as NPXS will be used as gas transactions.

Now ranking 37/38 on CMC and supply although it says total will be 281 billion tokens approx, it will never reach there because transactions will constantly burn tokens forever!
Also companies and businesses will be able to advertise through the xpos using even more transactions. You only need someone like Mcdonald's to advertise to bring huge revenues. This is a turning point for bringing crypto into mass adoption phase and Pundix is right there doing it!

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pundi-x/

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
hoanglann0990

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:18:08 AM

ETH is one of the best coins in crypto competitions, these are great alcines to be honest. And I think that the Etherium can change our life. I still keep my coins, although I lost most of my portfolio.
Tim Murray

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:39:45 AM

I see new crypto currencies gaining momentum. But the value of crypto currency is not in the coins themselves. And in the technologies that are behind them. I can say for sure that Ethereum, Ripple, as well as NEO. will prove themselves from the very best of the parties next year.
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:44:47 AM

The one that will be used for payments. It might be Bitcoin or some other altcoin, maybe even a stable coin like DAI by Maker (MKR).

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:50:28 AM

I see Bitcoin be one of the keys to have a secure future because as we all see the price of Bitcoin is so big that a single Bitcoin can change someone's life. Now that bitcoin faces many problems right now there are still people willing to invest and try their luck hoping one day that coin can change their lives. Right now Bitcoin needs support of the people to surpass all of their problems so supporting it will be a good move.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: