Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 02:47:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which altcoins are going to change our lives?  (Read 3120 times)
XiaoRui

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:59:12 AM

I'm sorry for all the ones looking for speculations, this is not the purpose of the thread. I want to hear from the community about which coins will be making a difference in our world over the next few years.
I think that such coins as NEO, zilliqa, ethereum, ripple will soon start gaining momentum
they have great prospects and good ideas, so I think at least one of them will start a big growth in both price and popularity.

vasilisc555

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:14:10 PM

Take coins from the top 20 and just do not lose. These will definitely grow. And grow strong you just need to believe and wait. I'm sure this fall or winter we'll see something unimaginable.
GSTremor

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:21:52 PM

A lot of coins will be released on the exchange. No one knows what will happen next with the market, and what kind of coin will change dramatically life.
capableuwa1
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:17:31 AM

Aside Bitcoin and Ethereum, this is very difficult to predict at the moment as a lot of altcoins are seriously struggling. Majority of altcoins at present depends on the value of Bitcoin which is highly referred to as the backbone that facilitate other altcoins and ethereum which is still strongly in the number 2 position. Irrespective of that i still think Ripple, Neo and the Seele still have a case to proof and might become the ones that will change our lives.
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:31:44 AM

I'm sorry for all the ones looking for speculations, this is not the purpose of the thread. I want to hear from the community about which coins will be making a difference in our world over the next few years.

In my staying here for a couple of months in this forum, Probably the atlcoins which I think are going to change my life was one of them such as

follows, Xem, Loyal, Ethereum, utrust, Mfg, Pundix, Tky, dent and Neo those are really good hold in a long term for me in my opinion.
hung690

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:21:58 AM

Dear friend,
Oh, I think no altcoins can change the life. Although the important role of the coin, but currently, no ones is it. I realize that some altcoins are good and potential. They maybe affect a little of life trend. Those are XRP, NEO, Kucoin,....That is my opinion only. 
Klara_karlovna

Activity: 392
Merit: 70

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:25:29 AM

I like the project PundiX. The price is unreasonably low now. They do something constantly, do not stand still. Interesting team.
Most of the projects, of course, will not change anything and they do not need a blockchain, let alone an ICO.
Man From The Future

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:30:22 PM

I will choose  ETH.  I will hold in long term and short term. I am convinced that ETH has huge potential advantages, because ETH is very popular, and has excellent systems and features. In addition, another option of altcoin is LTC, because LTC is very easy to exchange and very profitable for trading.

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /
      ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▀  ███  ▀▀█████
 ████     █████     ████
████     ███████
███▀    ████ ████
███▄   ████   ████
████  ████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████
 ███████████████████████
  █████▄▄       ▄▄█████
   ▀█████████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Kreks

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:00:24 PM

Many of the top tier coins still have potential, to at least approach the Ethereum marketcap for example. And altcoins like Neo or Waves will probably change our lives if we start today.
Yemmy4eva

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:03:20 PM

The market is bleeding so much right now that any of the top 50 coins you buy now has the potential to do just that
gametv proe

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:27:05 PM

XRP, because it gives th mainstream a chance to integrate into blockchain and crypto Wink  Grin Grin
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:29:54 PM

it looks like ETH if my prediction. because from last year thanks to ethereum my life also has a lot of changes. therefore from now on I have invested my money in this one coin because I am confident that ethereum will give me a huge profit

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Jana Wood

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:54:06 PM

The Ethereum is already very much changing my life. I feel my financial independence. For the Ethereum I can now buy a lot of different goods or services.
dasniz888

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:39:30 AM

There are altcoins that will change lives only in some countries. Watch pundi x which is spreading to the east or the petro for venezuela. Then there are sectors that are developing and changing lives across the globe
hoangnhungg555

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:16:52 PM

Platform coins with smart contracts are good  coins possibly changing our world in the future. It has a very good real life implementation. Ethereum, Neo, Icon are coins like that there are alot more but the 3 mentioned above are my favorite
kkimmai212

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:06:00 PM

Actually they are so many altcoins for now can change your lives, But we didn't know of which altcoins is that. But just try some research and find some altcoins that you totally can change you lives. And hold it too long maybe it will increase some more of prices of it.
Carina.P

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:38:53 PM

Actually they are so many altcoins for now can change your lives, But we didn't know of which altcoins is that. But just try some research and find some altcoins that you totally can change you lives. And hold it too long maybe it will increase some more of prices of it.
Yes, any coin you choose will change your life. What matters is your choice. No one can make a decision in place of you.
princebridge7

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:46:21 PM

all altcoins have an impact on our lives because every time Altcoin creates any of its functions. Let's take her example:

BITCAR    = altcoins created for luxury car sales like Buggati, Ferrari, Lamborgini
STORIQA  = is for sale token for household goods etc
Ethereum  = created to facilitate the network that will emerge until it creates a new token and requires GAS to transfer a transaction.
happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:50:13 PM

I think, coins representing the crypto exchange will live and be meaningful. The more new coins appear in the crypt world, the more crypto exchanges we need. Healthy competition doesn't bother anyone, and tolko contributes to the strengthening of the market. So projects with crypto exchanges will live and prosper.
gokusenpai0302

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 12:53:41 PM

It's really hard to predict on which coin will be the next Bitcoin, as you can see the market is really crowded of the coins that is why it's really difficult to tell which of them will bring fortune to our lives. All we can do is to believe on what we fight for and make sure you have studied the coin you were invested. For a good result, probably you might want to invest in the top 30 coins in the market in order to avoid huge losses in the future.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: