Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:26:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which altcoins are going to change our lives?  (Read 3116 times)
flying_bit

Activity: 434
Merit: 9

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:01:00 AM

I'm sorry for all the ones looking for speculations, this is not the purpose of the thread. I want to hear from the community about which coins will be making a difference in our world over the next few years.

There are a lot of "promising" altcoin to be use as utility token that if suceed will make huge impact in our life. I will not give names but anything with regards to making transaction easy and low cost, data transparency and accessible to public and making internet more secure are some of projects I'm looking at. We're still in early stage in all this and we still need to patiently wait which project will succeed thus people like me supporting ICO's.

Reality is the only thing that is real.
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:41:10 PM

I think Ethereum remains the best, because Ethereum can make people more useful.
If you understand the ICO token, the ICO token was of no value, but after pairing it with the Etheroem on the Exchange the ICO Token becomes valuable.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:48:49 PM

I think Ethereum remains the best, because Ethereum can make people more useful.
If you understand the ICO token, the ICO token was of no value, but after pairing it with the Etheroem on the Exchange the ICO Token becomes valuable.

There are lots of altcoins with really high value now compared to ethereum but ethereum is widely used by so many new projects now, so I think you are right that ethereum will still be the best.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:51:57 PM

I am sure that now it is necessary to pay attention to the prospects of projects ETH and GBTC. They have all the resources and opportunities for stable development in the market.

For me, i go for ETH and LTC because they are also the alternate coins that are compared to bitcoin often times because of their use cases and attributes. Though these altcoins are down today, investing on them today can change your life for good in the future.

Klongkhunosi

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:09:02 PM

I think soon Doggy will be part of our lives.
hashpuppy

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:09:39 PM

In my opinion, NEO and EOS do have real chances to make changes in our lives. NEO and EOS are currently popular, and many projects will use these platforms.
In principle, NEO and EOS technology is similar to ETH. However, NEO and EOS are considered to be faster, and they are cheaper to pay for transactions and fees. Of course, this will be more interesting, since many people are looking for an easy, fast and cheap platform. That is why NEO and EOS will have significance in the future and will be able to change our lives in any direction.
Yes, I agree with you. I think NEO and EOS are the coins that has the highest potential. Maybe in the next few years, ETH still be the best atlcoin but I believe in the future, NEO and EOS will pass over ETH.
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:23:12 PM

I am sure that now it is necessary to pay attention to the prospects of projects ETH and GBTC. They have all the resources and opportunities for stable development in the market.

I believe that the really big profits can give little popular coins. If the top projects in the case of pump will make x2 then coins of medium projects can make x20 or more.
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:40:34 PM

In my opinion, NEO and EOS do have real chances to make changes in our lives. NEO and EOS are currently popular, and many projects will use these platforms.
In principle, NEO and EOS technology is similar to ETH. However, NEO and EOS are considered to be faster, and they are cheaper to pay for transactions and fees. Of course, this will be more interesting, since many people are looking for an easy, fast and cheap platform. That is why NEO and EOS will have significance in the future and will be able to change our lives in any direction.
Yes, I agree with you. I think NEO and EOS are the coins that has the highest potential. Maybe in the next few years, ETH still be the best atlcoin but I believe in the future, NEO and EOS will pass over ETH.
Between eos and neo, in my opinion these two coins have a bright future,
how can't be said at this time the development of both is also good,
so we just follow the developments in the future so that they are clearer

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Mr.frost

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:43:41 PM

we can't stop ourselves having speculation like this because each one is here to gain and that was just a product of your imaginative mind and its free.
Serenus

Activity: 339
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 02:55:39 PM

I think this will be a token of some new platform like Quarkchain with smart contracts, very high scalability and the widest possible functionality.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    SkyWay    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
$1BN USD INVESTMENT ROUND OPENS 10th JULY, 2017      |      NEW GENERATION OF WORLD TRANSPORT SYSTEM
>                                  WHITEPAPER | BUSINESS PLAN | BITCOINTALK | SLACK | TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK                                  <
jfederkins

Activity: 296
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:56:28 AM

It seems to have Eos, Eth and Waves in the future and they will change the cryptomarket in its beginning. I consider that they are able to do this.
Btcaivah1

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:00:46 PM

I'm sorry for all the ones looking for speculations, this is not the purpose of the thread. I want to hear from the community about which coins will be making a difference in our world over the next few years.

In my views I will choose ethereum as my bet in this current market. It's price right now is quite low where in it is most likely the highest potential to give us surprises this coming months. Let's hope that we have made a right choice.
Ritrees

Activity: 29
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:04:28 PM

In my opinion, it's not one or a few coins that will change the world, it is the whole movement together, where blockchain is the real worldchanger.
There will be many winners.
Nidhi Bhatia
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 12:07:37 PM

Till date, only Ethereum has a potential to chage our lives. i know, now days market is down but Ethereum is the coin from which you can trust and invest your money because it will definitely very much profitable in coming future.

Konffetka

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:44:18 PM

Did you count the hadron? This is a project that actually tries to do something altruistic, which can really change the situation for everyone. Like distributed projects that worked on imitating drugs and diseases.
campusnet

Activity: 481
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:47:15 PM

now I hold the ethereum, bitcoin, and as well as a few coins ico that I got from the bounty. I hope from a few coins that I hold up to this point would give the advantage to me.

popolite11

Activity: 882

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:49:14 PM

Ethereum, NEO, EOS, Waves, and Cardano can really change the lives of many investors and traders. These are the best platforms, and they have something in common. I recommend investing in these cryptos.
sandgluenick

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:24:06 PM

Ethereum, NEO, EOS, Waves, and Cardano can really change the lives of many investors and traders. These are the best platforms, and they have something in common. I recommend investing in these cryptos.
the coin you mentioned is a very good coin and has the potential to dominate the altcoin market. especially ETH coins, I think ETH is the best coin especially for long-term investments.
ETH has everything that can keep it growing and also ETH is the coin closest to BTC.
militan01

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:27:27 PM

I really hope for ethereum, I think ethereum really has the opportunity to grow even bigger. and ethereum will certainly affect the world, because it is the second most powerful coin in crypto.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:36:19 PM

I really hope for ethereum, I think ethereum really has the opportunity to grow even bigger. and ethereum will certainly affect the world, because it is the second most powerful coin in crypto.

Definitely ethereum have a bright future which already proven its peak value last January 2018. As we didn't expect its value which suddenly fall day by day from its $1,400. Hopefully soon eth will recover as well as other crypto currency in the world of crypto currency community.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: