Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:18:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which altcoins are going to change our lives?  (Read 3116 times)
fatimi1528w

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:00:50 AM

if according to what I often use, namely Ethereum, because coins can help ease my life, especially in the economic field in everyday life, on eth I join the bounty campaign after the end of the project I will get a bet and I can sell via eth for withdrawal of money.
Geir

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:05:56 AM

I believe good and fast perspective blockchains can change our lives. But the problem is that many of them do not work, unfortunately.

TOP Network   Enable real-world business with Blockchain 4.0 technology  |
–––––––   Whitepaper   |   Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Linkedln   |   Telegram   |   Medium  –––––––
|   No Transaction Fee   |   300K TPS   |   50 Million Active Users   |
fatimi1528w

Activity: 192

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:17:10 AM

the altcoin that changed my life now are ethereum and ignis, the two coins when I invest often get additional value, in a month I make about 200 $ with 500 $ capital.
Q2kc

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 09:23:07 AM

as said by CryptoZombie on his youtube channel there will be an ICO that will become the next Apple, the Next Amazon, in the future, using the technology of blockchain and also the use of cryptocurrency, we just need to find out our selves what is the next ICO or Altcoin that has a working product that will be big in the future, so Invest wisely.
hsyncl

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 09:24:53 AM

Unlike the coins I've known, there are a few new coins that I have just entered into the new market. Rox. Bwt and Hot I really trust these coins. I believe that they will provide a lot of return with the bull market within a few months.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
REYVAN

Activity: 260

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:28:12 AM

for me xlm (lumens) has the opportunity to change our condition in the future to be better, but that also needs more than 2 years according to my assumption on 2020. if looking for a long time make a choice for my priority this alt (xlm) one of the strongest choices.
LeoEspansq

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:31:07 AM

I'm sorry for all the ones looking for speculations, this is not the purpose of the thread. I want to hear from the community about which coins will be making a difference in our world over the next few years.
Is there really a lot of stable and profitable coins on the market? Ether, Bitcoin, EOS well and Monero. The rest can be called relatively stable or even pumps. So what exactly these coins will rule.
vhns222

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:32:47 AM

I cant say change our live but they can change many things look at ETH, it changed crypto, as ICO boom started and afther we saw many good projects on it.

Considered

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:31:41 PM

The altcoins that are going to change our lives are going to be altcoins like neo and monero.. We are going to have to fall back to a lot of other altcoins once there is mass adoption of the coins and those are the coins that I believe are going to have the most impact in the things that we do. There is also the fact that the coins are the ones that are going to make us the most amount of money

Ale75Opus

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:36:20 PM

I do not even know what to say. No one can know for sure which currencies will be successful in the future, but I bet on Ripple and Pundi X
Hawker
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:06:00 PM

Mostly Bitcoin and ethereum, of course! Monero & Dash & IOTA.

Also pay attention to these new projects - very worthy in my opinion:

NANO, SOAR, usechain, nebula.ai, ICOVO, UCHAIN, mark.space, AiBB, robotina (ROX).

Now they can be purchased at a very good price - the time will come and these projects will prove themselves.

I would not consider new projects able to change our lives. until they don't finish the development and establishment. lots of ICO which looked good initially scammed people with millions of dollars.

I like Monero, Dash and IOTA tho.
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 05:11:02 PM

I know for sure that Sia coin will change our live in terms of how much we pay for storing our data in cloud. I am patiently waiting for the software release.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:03:35 PM

For now , im looking foward to staker privcy and GPT, since they have a lot of features. Also they have a huge impact now in market but im still hodling it until the moment of time finally comes Smiley
shinchan123

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:05:33 PM

I'm sorry for all the ones looking for speculations, this is not the purpose of the thread. I want to hear from the community about which coins will be making a difference in our world over the next few years.

I guess hope will be helping a lot in crypto space. We all know that most ICOs use ethereum platform, and their team are active in improving and bringing convenience to it's users. A lot of people, especially developers and investors are looking forward to ethereum.
Coinraptor

Activity: 257

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:20:15 PM

ETH  seems much promising these days many crypto researchers predict that ETH could change our lives. But I think altcoins have potential and quality but still have to go a long way except for ETH Ripple bitcoin cash would be in the track. We can imagine but supply and demand will prove the prediction.

D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:24:51 PM

I strongly believe and believe in the ERC20 smart contract technology owned by ethereum, therefore I am sure that ethereum is an altcoin that you deserve to choose as an investment.
Don Pavilion

Activity: 157

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:07:17 PM

Altcoins will not change our lives. Our life will change the desire and ability to choose good, promising coins that can give a good growth, thus help us earn

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
onyek16M

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:07:24 PM

Lets bet ethereum. I think it has a high possibility that it could show its capability in the next few years. We just need to wait an upgrade if ever it will happen then it could be the then start of Ethereum change and can surpass all other coins.
I agree, ETH has proven that it has the potential to make a difference. It is a good competition for Bitcoin and a big market driver for many copycat altcoins trying to emulate it in their projects.
Cryptocurrency able to help us in terms of the economy. This would be very possible to Cryptocurrency able to change our lives for the better and more feasible in getting the comfort of living. so many are using Cryptocurrency to economic prosperity.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:26:53 PM

I can now imagine that XRP and Pundi X could change our lives. XRP is crypto supported by banks, if in the next few years the crypto is synchronized then we can see that XRP can replace cash. And like Pundi X, it will be used extensively in our everyday lives
Fenix19094810

Activity: 136

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:35:08 PM

Power Ledger (POWR) is trying to be used in low income areas to pay for electricity. There are a lot of people in India who might use it, for example.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: