Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:24:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DonCoin - Bringing Freelancing and Cryptocurrency Communities together  (Read 3982 times)
thedarkk

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:53:54 AM

Actually, I wonder about competitiveness of the Project... There are job seeking-finding projects already, some of them seem to be more reliable.

It is true that there are others similar projects out there. However our project has its own particularities.
Our process differs from others similar projects in many ways.
Will you please name some of them? Because I really believe that the idea of mending freelance and crypto is great; still it is better to chose one of the best projects to invest Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wleslie (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 02:12:40 PM

Any upcoming promotion? Like the one that puts the tokens at cheaper price?

We will be announcing in advance in case we decide to run promotions.
But yes, we will have for sure  Smiley
wleslie (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 02:35:18 PM

Actually, I wonder about competitiveness of the Project... There are job seeking-finding projects already, some of them seem to be more reliable.

It is true that there are others similar projects out there. However our project has its own particularities.
Will you please name some of them? Because I really believe that the idea of mending freelance and crypto is great; still it is better to chose one of the best projects to invest Wink

In the end it is a matter of preference.
Some prefer to get stuck with just one project and invest all on it. And if the project fails, they lose everything.
Some prefer to bet on a diversified portfolio, meaning invest in different projects and/or cryptocurrencies.
Our project has many similarities with others out there of course but every single project has its own particularities.
We will focus a lot on implementing strategies to boost the price of our coin. We are already working out some current and future partnerships to ensure that the price of our coin will not take too long to increase.
For instance, at the moment we are analyzing the possibility of using DonCoin tokens in a automatized payment system developed by another company.
Pretty exciting to comes in a near future.

We do appreciate your honesty though and hope one day you will join us  Smiley
But please feel free to ask questions as you see fit. We will be happy to answer.
pampas

Activity: 96

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:33:00 PM

This project has its advantage that's why I invested form the very beginning.
It is very simple and clear what the team is trying to do and  I totallky support the project.
What kind of investment did you make?

Sorry not following you.
pampas

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:33:40 PM

Some prefer to get stuck with just one project and invest all on it. And if the project fails, they lose everything.
Some prefer to bet on a diversified portfolio, meaning invest in different projects and/or cryptocurrencies.
Our project has many similarities with others out there of course but every single project has its own particularities.
We will focus a lot on implementing strategies to boost the price of our coin. We are already working out some current and future partnerships to ensure that the price of our coin will not take too long to increase.
For instance, at the moment we are analyzing the possibility of using DonCoin tokens in a automatized payment system developed by another company.

But please feel free to ask questions as you see fit. We will be happy to answer.

Concise answers as always
upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 03:37:05 PM

It is very simple and clear what the team is trying to do and  I totallky support the project.

Sorry not following you.
You wrote that you made an investment in the project. What is the size of this investment?

pampas

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:48:53 PM

Sorry not following you.
You wrote that you made an investment in the project. What is the size of this investment?

Ah ok got it.

So far over $6500 And planning to buy more.
I sold some of my eth and crpt so will get more dcnx tokens. Hopefully during another promotion
pampas

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:49:37 PM

Sorry not following you.

What about you?
What is the size of your investment?
upline

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 08:36:13 PM

Sorry not following you.

Ah ok got it.

I sold some of my eth and crpt so will get more dcnx tokens. Hopefully during another promotion
Give me the transaction hash so I can check it.

pampas

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:15:26 PM

Sorry not following you.

Ah ok got it.

I can show you  but first I m.kind of curious why you want to know about my investment since it is personal.
Any particular reason?
upline

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 07:18:33 AM

Sorry not following you.

Ah ok got it.

I can show you  but first I m.kind of curious why you want to know about my investment since it is personal.
Any particular reason?
Because this is a financial forum. And according to the rules, such statements must be verified with transaction hashes.

bitone1977

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:35:54 AM

I have checked it and my opinion this will be a successful project in the future with a solid team

Thank you.

The project is solid and it has a business model behind it so it is just a matter of time until it grows really big.

yeah its will biggest where people know nternal exchange system will allow members to buy/sell tokens from each other and that one good new here

yeah we will continue to support for everyone to know ... keep the team spirit of hard work is needed here for that purpose
thedarkk

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:59:30 AM

Thank you for such an informative and honest answer. I hope you will succeed both in this project and in an automatized payment system Smiley.
I am already thinking of joining you Wink.
idol.vientocdep

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:34:36 PM

The burn strategy is similar to what I heard ripple does.
This will make tokens price skyrocket in short period of time
bitone1977

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:53:12 AM

so far sa good here...great project
upline

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 06:45:57 AM

Tooting. I recommend you also pay attention to the generous bounty campaign.

wleslie (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 06:24:24 PM

I have checked it and my opinion this will be a successful project in the future with a solid team

Thank you.

The project is solid and it has a business model behind it so it is just a matter of time until it grows really big.

yeah its will biggest where people know nternal exchange system will allow members to buy/sell tokens from each other and that one good new here

yeah we will continue to support for everyone to know ... keep the team spirit of hard work is needed here for that purpose

Thank you very much for your continuous support
wleslie (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 06:27:26 PM

Thank you for such an informative and honest answer. I hope you will succeed both in this project and in an automatized payment system Smiley.
I am already thinking of joining you Wink.

I am glad my answer met your expectation.

We would be very happy to have you on board  Smiley
wleslie (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 06:28:52 PM

The burn strategy is similar to what I heard ripple does.
This will make tokens price skyrocket in short period of time

Exactly.

And we are constantly working on strategies and ideas that will help boost the price of DonCoin.
wleslie (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 06:29:36 PM

Thank you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: